Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 

I think if I were Spike I might just "lose" my hearing in self defense, too.

AMC 08/07/07 Part 1 [10.62MB]
AMC 08/07/07 Part 2 [4.24MB]

ETA:
PS Zach's not in the previews for tomorrow. If he is not on tomorrow's show, then this is the last video I'll make for awhile as I'm taking off again on Thursday.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thanks for the video Kathy.  If I had to listen to Ryan's bullshit, I don't know what I would do!  It was very frustrating to listen to him today!  As for Zach, I was so excited to watch him feed Ian, and then the look on his face broke my heart in the next scene, when Kendall did not want to go with him.

Rest of the show was once again, over populated.  Too much Carey/Martin/Chandler fest.  I LOL when Derek said may be he should let Lenny shoot Joonyer!  How I wish!  Or, like Jonboy threatened, let Lenny shoot Ava, and then Jonboy and Joonyer can kill each other.  Three for one

I hope you enjoy your break, thanks for everything you and Christy do all the time

susa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the clips Kathy
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Thanks for the clip Kathy and have a great vacation!!  I'm off to OC MD on Friday myself and cannot wait.  Thank God for SoapNet so I can catch up.  June

pandiesboxx

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thank you so much for the clips!

brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Ryan is a piece of work.  First, he's on Dr. Joe about not noticing Spike's condition earlier (when there were a lot more serious things to worry about).  Then he's complaining about all the things HE can't do because of Spike's condition.

Zach's calmness despite everything is a godsend for Kendall.  He knew having her feed Ian would take away some of her helplessness and give her some hope.

Thanks Kathy!  I hope you have a marvelous time, whatever you are doing.
TKfan144

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Ryan is such a freakin idiot.  Who has spent the most time with Spike? And the more times he says MY SON the sicker to my stomach I get. Yeah, lets lecture Joe and everyone else who didn't notice, you big asshole. Everytime he opens his mouth I want toAARRGGHHH!!!!!!!!

Then there is Zach, who just handles it all with ease. He even calms me down!  What can I say, I love the guy.

Thanks Kathy (and Christy) always for the time and talent you share with us. Enjoy your time away.
Luv4ZachSlater

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Ryan's going to be awful dealing with a disabled child.

TK was wonderful, as always.

Thanks for the clips!!

Sorry, I had to edit your post - we don't allow actor bashing here.   - Gina

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Wow, just loved the Zen moments & espec. the end scene & how calmly Zach has gotten Kendall to join him with feeding Ian & without any big to-do
& he is just amazing in the way he has handled her.  AM & TK rocked it again
today!  Marvelous stuff!  Now ITA Ryan needs some Prozac or something.  He is so hard to watch.  I wonder if Aiden was working for Zach when he shanghied Greenlee?  That'd be cool!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou
I wonder if Aiden was working for Zach when he shanghied Greenlee?  That'd be cool!  

Of course he was, (IMO), but Aiden better NOT fall for that bitch and betray Zach or Kendall

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Thanks Kathy - the clips just add more for me!!
I loved Zen today - Kendall is so fragile and TK/Zach just devours her. Such love and protection is devotion at its best!.

Ande
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Today was a great day for TK and Lish.  I also have to give kudo's to SL she had me in tears.  They are finally giving Erica a good story.  I haven't been able to watch her in so long that this is refreshing.

I loved Derek's comment to allow Lenny to just shoot JR.  That was the line of the day.

Poor Kendall is so broken down and beat up.  I'm so glad she has her rugged and very loving husband there to pick her up.  She seems to be losing it.

Ryan well I don't feel sorry for him at all.  I think he is a jerk and doesn't deserve Spike as a son. I think the Lavery boys both need anger management classes.  Jonny seems to have the bad back or he is taking lessons from big bro.

Thanks Kathy have a good vacation.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Another great show.  Watching Zach feed his son and the look on his face was priceless.  Watching Zach take care of Kendall, so loving and caring priceless.  Listening to Ryass yelling at Joe stupid.   Listening to Ryass say my son won't hear me cheering for him at his games stupid and all I could think of was maybe Spike's lucky he's deaf. Sorry ladies I really didn't mean that but it is what went through my head. 

Yes Derek please shoot JR.

Also, I am loving Erica.  Who knew

jaye4kaye

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2
Another great show.  Watching Zach feed his son and the look on his face was priceless.  Watching Zach take care of Kendall, so loving and caring priceless.  Listening to Ryass yelling at Joe stupid.   Listening to Ryass say my son won't hear me cheering for him at his games stupid and all I could think of was maybe Spike's lucky he's deaf. Sorry ladies I really didn't mean that but it is what went through my head. 

Yes Derek please shoot JR.

Also, I am loving Erica.  Who knew

Well as usual Toasty,...it's ALL about sperm donor.

Watching Zach do anything is priceless!

Kathy, can you hear me?
Kathy, can you hear me?
Kathy, can you hear me?

THANK YOU!!!!!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

I think if I were Spike I might just "lose" my hearing in self defense, too.

AMC 08/07/07 Part 1 [10.62MB]
AMC 08/07/07 Part 2 [4.24MB]

ETA:
PS Zach's not in the previews for tomorrow. If he is not on tomorrow's show, then this is the last video I'll make for awhile as I'm taking off again on Thursday.

Thank you for the video Kathy.Have a safe&great vacation.Big HUGS.

ETA.i hope you will be able to check in from time to time.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Thank you so much for the videos Kathy, Really heartbreaking to see Zach and Kendall.

Hope you have a great vacation and rest, you too Christy, you both need it after all you do for us.

Take care,
Enis

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.