Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 

Pass the beignets...

AMC 07-27-07 Part 1 [14.85MB]
AMC 07-27-07 Part 2 [8.61MB]
AMC 07-27-07 Preview [463.8KB]

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thank you so much for the clip. Zach with Zaby awww.
I hate Ryan trust me I do, more than the world, but I love Spikey. Can you please post the Spikey clips if possible? Thanks again.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I loved the beignets thing & Zach always manages to do something like that & it was perfect Zen moment, along w/the kiss & talking about Kendall breastfeeding baby Slater.  I loved Erica's apology to Zach..long time overdue!  In fact, SL has been incredible this wk.  Loved Zach in the nursery
caressing baby Slater's tiny leg.. oh my.  Loved Erica calling out Greenlee.  I even liked Ryan today.. don't throw rocks, just the scene when he smelled Spikey's blankie.  This is wonderful drama & just what I have waited to see.  Thanks for these clips!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Okay I feel a little bad for Ryan but never in hell will I like him. Zach was so sweet to Kendall and finally Erica said her long overdue sorry. Erica's turning around. Good job new writers. By the way, I wanted to punch Greenlee in the face today. How dare she have the audacity to go visit him. She put that little boy through hell.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks for the clips Kathy.  Hummmm, I am hungry, LOL.  What a week it has been!  Great Zach/Kendall/Erica stuff today.  Jackson is on my shit list, and will NEVER be redeemed after today.  His "those little boys are my family too" was SO hypocritical!  And all the Ryannie "hero" talk was nauseating.  Ryass keeps telling Annie that she warned him about Greenlee.  She was only concerned about HER marriage.  What about all the warnings Zach gave him?  And Derek has really lost his brain in Kwak's cleavage.  He is actually convinced that Greenlee SAVED Spike?

But there was so much positive today too.  Loved all the Zen moments.  "That's how you got pregnant in the first place", .  And hell has officially frozen over, now that Erica really sees Zach for what he is!  It will be nice if we still get to see them bickering once in a while, but respectfully! 

OMG, Monday seems so far away, I am really hoping to see Zach choke the shit out of Greenlee, and kick her ass from PV to Timbuktu! 

luv4tk

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks Kathy.  Today show was another terrific one - as far as TK, AM and SL are concerned.  Zach's comment to Kendall - "That's how you got pregnant in the first place."  - just about made me pass out.  If someone could bottle that man, there would be a serious "baby boom".  But what beautiful babies they would be!!

As for Ryass, I guess I'm glad some of you are "feeling" for him.  That makes me feel better for not "feeling" anything at all.  I wanted to when AssAnnie was calling him a hero.  At least he declined the award!  I still think Hell would be okay for Ryass and Jackass.  However, after today, even Hell isn't deep or dark or nasty enough for GreenPee.  That skank just needs to find the tallest building in town and swan dive from the top.

Can't wait for Monday!!!!

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 

I think we were all hoping to see Zach talk to the baby today, but I'm sure we'll get that scene when the time is right.  Kendall needed Zach, and they both needed a little time to decompress.  Zach still turns on the charm and romance in the middle of a crisis. 

The scene with Kendall, Zach, and Erica was wonderful.  The writers are allowing the characters to confront the issues between them instead of sweeping them under the rug for later.

I can completely understand why Kendall wanted to see Spike first, but I sensed Zach was a little hurt because he wanted to take her to see the baby first.  Kendall says she can't say no to Zach, but he can't say no to her either.

TK and SL were wonderful today.  It's great to see these actors finally get some writing they can sink their teeth into.

This was a great week for AMC.  We'll be on another emotional roller coaster next week I'm sure.

Thanks for the clips Kathy!  The replay button will get worn out this weekend.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendallforlive
Thank you so much for the clip. Zach with Zaby awww.
I hate Ryan trust me I do, more than the world, but I love Spikey. Can you please post the Spikey clips if possible? Thanks again.

You can find plenty of Spike in the clips we've provided from the past week. Even if the fact that today's Spike scenes were all about Ryan didn't preclude me from clipping them, Spike wasn't even recognizable in them.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks for the clips, Kathy!  I love beignets too.  Today's show was very good, and you can tell that E & B have definitely taken over the writing with a vengeance!!  It's so nice to finally see their names in the credits!!!!

Well hell finally froze over with Erica's apology to Zach!!  It's about time!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Thank you so much Kathy I could never until tonight to see this.

First of all I wanted to kiss Erica (you heard me).  I LOVED what she said and how she said it and when she touched Zach's arm.  It is about time they gave this woman some decent material and she is wonderful.  I loved her talking to Kendall like a mother and including Zach.  WONDERFUL.  It was a long time coming but I'm glad they waited till now - it seemed right and I think these writers are understanding how we feel.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

The opening scene with Zach in the nursery broke my heart.  The way he touched his little boy and didn't want to let him go.  TK's face when he was all alone was heartwrenching.  OMG I can't even imagine how I'm going to handle it when he talks to Myrtle.  Loved how he tried to be happy for Kendall.  What a guy that Zach Slater is.

I don't have anything to say about Ryass except I never like a man to manhandle a woman but in this case I was all for him throwing her the hell out of that room.

I think Monday our hearts are going to break again.  More tissues please.
Auntinette

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpenny

I think they are laying the groundwork for future friction for Zach & Kendall or possibly Spike and Ian.  I, too sensed that he was a little disappointed that she wanted to see Spike first.  Could be future "you've always played favorites", "from the day he has born, he came second to Spike" drama that a lot of families really deal with.

The scene with Kendall, Zach, and Erica was wonderful.  The writers are allowing the characters to confront the issues between them instead of sweeping them under the rug for later.

I can completely understand why Kendall wanted to see Spike first, but I sensed Zach was a little hurt because he wanted to take her to see the baby first.  Kendall says she can't say no to Zach, but he can't say no to her either.

Thanks for the clips Kathy!  The replay button will get worn out this weekend.

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Thanks for the clips Kathy. Hummmm, I am hungry, LOL. What a week it has been! Great Zach/Kendall/Erica stuff today. Jackson is on my shit list, and will NEVER be redeemed after today. His "those little boys are my family too" was SO hypocritical! And all the Ryannie "hero" talk was nauseating. Ryass keeps telling Annie that she warned him about Greenlee. She was only concerned about HER marriage. What about all the warnings Zach gave him? And Derek has really lost his brain in Kwak's cleavage. He is actually convinced that Greenlee SAVED Spike?

But there was so much positive today too. Loved all the Zen moments. "That's how you got pregnant in the first place", . And hell has officially frozen over, now that Erica really sees Zach for what he is! It will be nice if we still get to see them bickering once in a while, but respectfully!

OMG, Monday seems so far away, I am really hoping to see Zach choke the shit out of Greenlee, and kick her ass from PV to Timbuktu!

Searose get out of my head will you LOL.  Those were the same points I was going to make.  Well since you already said them,,,,Good job

Ryan stuff was nauseating because he should feel responsible and Annie shouldn't call him a hero.  As soon as she said that he puts his finger to her face.  Wow such a nice guy.  Spike wasn't worth watching today because he was being used to have us see what a wonderful father Ryass is. 

Jack is an idiot.  I hope the iic doesn't think we are THAT stupid to believe that we think Greenlee is a hero for saving Spike.  Hello idiots she wouldn't have had to save him had she followed Kendall to the hospital.  It's because of her stupidity she HAD to save him.  She needs to die.

I loved that line too from Zach I laughed so loud when I heard it.  Not only the comment but the shit eating grin to go with it.  That is such a husband kind of line LOL.  Love Zen

Erica it's about time she saw the light.  Zach is a far better man for Kendall then Ryass ever was.

Thanks Kathy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Thanks for the clips Kathy. The last 2 days have really been heartbreaking - i thnk they got the tone just right. TK and AM have been amazing.
I still don't understand why they made Greenlee's actions so ugly. It makes it hard to even see her on screen let alone swallow all the ridiculous comments about her saving Spike.
Bobrady

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Can anyone tell me what Erica said to Greenlee and was Kendall and Zach coming in to Spike's room the end of the show?

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Oh God, that finger, Cindy, if ANYONE ever pointed the finger in my face like that, he would be looking for a surgeon to reconnect it to his hand!  And the ass even did that to Dr. Joe yesterday!

Greenlee saying she saved Spike is like someone emptying a whole round of ammunition into another person, and then call 911 or try to stop the bleeding, and claim that was something to be grateful about.  Not buying it.  Derek doesn't know WHY the bitch called Ryass.  It was because she was desperate, not because she was innocent.

I really do enjoy the Zach/Kendall/Spike/Zaby as always, and even Erica/Josh scenes these days, and I can see the new writers taking the lead here.  But I won't give them a free pass, if they ever attempt to make Ryass/Jonboy a hero, or, expect us to have any sympathy for Greenlee/Jackass/Kwak etc. (I cut Babe some slack at times, because her misdeeds are only result of terrible example her slutty Momma has set for her).  But as much as we all want Spike to not be a Lavery, why, oh why did they have to use Jonboy's blood yesterday?

If the new writers want to make the audience happy, they need to come up with a way to make Spike a non-Lavery, let Zach adopt him and take Ryass out of the Slater orbit.  If they can't figure out how to, let them read all the wonderful ideas posted here by the fans.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobrady

Can anyone tell me what Erica said to Greenlee and was Kendall and Zach coming in to Spike's room the end of the show?

Yes, Zach was bringing Kendall in to see Spike.

Erica blasted Greenlee for being responsible for the accident, and accused her of trying to run away with Spike, while her Jackass father stood there and defended her.  Erica asked Derek to arrest Greenlee, but Derek....... well, he has lost his mind.  Don't get me wrong, I know he can not ARREST her without evidence, but did he have to DEFEND the bitch?

Auntinette

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
  But as much as we all want Spike to not be a Lavery, why, oh why did they have to use Jonboy's blood yesterday?

I sure hope they tested it for STD's before giving it to Ian.  Jonboy and Ava have been around.  He'd be lucky to only get blood from them, not a gift that gives on giving.

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Thanks for the clip!!  Again, all of you wonderful ladies put all of my thoughts into words.

However . . . when the hell are they going to address Ryan's anger issues.  Okay, maybe the idiot has reason to be upset, but why is the only way he can ever handle it is to physically grad someone.  Even Annie had to stop him.  Why on God's green earth can't people see man for the abusive ass that he is??  Sorry, I am really pissed about this.

TK was awesome today, as ususal.  June
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Pass the beignets...

AMC 07-27-07 Part 1 [14.85MB]
AMC 07-27-07 Part 2 [8.61MB]
AMC 07-27-07 Preview [463.8KB]

Thank you for the video Kathy. Big HUGS. Yum,they sure looked GOOD.Made me hungry. Oh my Gosh,So,so,HEARTBREAKING scenes. In tears once again.Zach is just the BEST. Loved Erica today too.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Sorry, that one line is supposed to say "physically grab someone"

jaye4kaye

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Quote:

"I can completely understand why Kendall wanted to see Spike first, but I sensed Zach was a little hurt because he wanted to take her to see the baby first. "

Brownpenny.....truth be told, I was as hurt and dissapointed as Zach that she didn't want to see Zaby first. I suppose it's my reality in knowing that an immature premie's life can change in a blink, and given the fact that she had not seen him yet....I....I.think I would have wanted to see my more fragile one first.

I guess I'm selfish...I just wanted her to put Zach's need's first or her and Zach's creation first or....or..... I dunno, how about.."How are you doing honey...let's go see our new baby."

I must say that most everything medically is fairly accurate..except parents don't have to gown and glove in the NICU...just scrubbing is enough.

Kathy thanks...you treat us well.

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Thanks for the clips Kathy, What a week we've had,  Kleenex stocks must be up. I think everyone did an excellent job this past week, TK and AM were just perfect.

You know, people say "Its only a soap, it not real", I'm not so sure, it seems real to me, thats what good acting means.  If I saw TK in the street, I'd probably ask him how Spike and Ian are doing before I could stop myself ( know they dont like to be known by their characters.) Thank you again for the clips all this week.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
It was just sad for me today to see only Zach with Ian. (When are they going to discuss his name anyway..I am anxious to hear it rather than Baby Slater). I just fastforward through a lot to see Zach now...Erica was finally seeing Zach for who he is. I just felt a lot of pain from Zach when Kendall chose Spike over Ian to see first.
I can see why you didn't include the Ryan/Spike scenes Kathy....it was all about Ryan.
brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #24 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye4kaye

Brownpenny.....truth be told, I was as hurt and dissapointed as Zach that she didn't want to see Zaby first. I suppose it's my reality in knowing that an immature premie's life can change in a blink, and given the fact that she had not seen him yet....I....I.think I would have wanted to see my more fragile one first.

I was disappointed too actually.  I was just saying I understand her actions.  I think Kendall is already feeling guilty for somehow choosing the baby's welfare over Spike's when she left him with Greenlee.  So, now she's going to overcompensate by giving Spike more attention.  Plus, I think she's terrified of what will happen with the baby and what it could do to Zach, and she feels a little more in control of the situation with Spike.
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

( know they dont like to be known by their characters.)

That is not true for all the actors. When one lady apologized to this One actress for calling her by her character's name, she said to the lady that I don't mind since that is who you see me as everyday.  Don't worry about it.  So given the fact the character sometimes becomes part of their life they don't mind at all.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Thanks for the clips ladies!

I loved Erica today. I think that that was the first time ever that Erica supported Zach or supported Kendall's choices.

Greenlee and Jackson were so in character, her selfish and him naive. Go Erica. She had the line of the day. "It doesn't matter what Greenlee did after she kidnapped Spike". I wish she had at least asked about Kendall. She's still all about Spike.

Ryan didn't bother me as much as I thought he would. Annie, though, please. She should let Ryan stew in his guilt a little more. I know she didn't want to beat a man when he's down, but to call him a hero?

Zach/Kendall...I think I fell in love with Zach more today. He was everything today, sexy, thoughtful, supportive, romantic with Kendall today. I loved him talking about the baby to Kendall. I did see the hurt in his eyes when Kendall said she wanted to see Spike first. I don't think it was a conscious chose.
I'm looking at it this way...Zach has seen Baby Slater and has been with him alot since he was born. The last time she saw Spike, he was being wheeled into the ER. That coupled with knowing that Greenlee last had him and he'd been in a horrible accident, I understand her choice.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:

I was disappointed too actually.  I was just saying I understand her actions.  I think Kendall is already feeling guilty for somehow choosing the baby's welfare over Spike's when she left him with Greenlee.  So, now she's going to overcompensate by giving Spike more attention.  Plus, I think she's terrified of what will happen with the baby and what it could do to Zach, and she feels a little more in control of the situation with Spike.

I think Kendall may be subconsciously afraid that she will love the new baby more because he belongs to Zach.  She could be trying to make that up to Spike, trying to make sure that he doesn't feel second best.  I doubt that she is aware that she is doing it, but it makes perfect sense to me that she would feel that way.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Or, is it possible that she thinks it will be too much to handle, seeing Baby Slater?  So tiny and so helpless?  With all the machines and the tubes?  If you recall, she went to Fusion while Spike was still at PVH, because she was trying to keep herself calm (my words, not hers).  Plus, she feels guilty for having handed Spike to Greenlee, she feels responsible for his injuries.  May be we will get the answer on Monday, may be she is making a quick stop to see Spike, and then spend more time with Baby Slater.

I wonder if they will explain how they picked the name.  Happens to be the middle of the name B  IAN  CA?  Just kidding.

How unfortunate that Kendall's "friend" Joonyer was the reason for Spike's premature birth, and now Kendall's "friend" Greenlee (and her dearest "friend" Ryan too, IMO) is the reason for Spike's injuries AND for new baby's early arrival!  With friends like that.............

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 

spot on with Erica's line of the day & her line of the day yest. to me was when she crashed the recovery room & the nurse said, maam she can't have visitors & Erica said, that's good because my dtr needs her privacy! OMG, you go Erica!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
Quote:

I was disappointed too actually. I was just saying I understand her actions. I think Kendall is already feeling guilty for somehow choosing the baby's welfare over Spike's when she left him with Greenlee. So, now she's going to overcompensate by giving Spike more attention. Plus, I think she's terrified of what will happen with the baby and what it could do to Zach, and she feels a little more in control of the situation with Spike.

I think Kendall may be subconsciously afraid that she will love the new baby more because he belongs to Zach. She could be trying to make that up to Spike, trying to make sure that he doesn't feel second best. I doubt that she is aware that she is doing it, but it makes perfect sense to me that she would feel that way.

IMO there really isn't a right or wrong in this situation.  You are damned if you do and damned if you don't.  I do think she feels responsible for what happened to Spike, as she does for Baby Ian.  The last time she saw Spike he was on his way to surgery.  I have a feeling she just needed to see him breath and to see that he is alive before she went to see Baby Slater to spend more time with him.  The unfortunate thing is that both children have different fathers, because of that the men might feel that she is showing favoritism.  I don't think she is, I think all along she planned on seeing Spike first then her newborn son.  Spike even asleep knows she is there and will feel her, Baby Slater not yet so it is more important that the older child get his mom for just a second.  I hope she allows his dad to take care of him so she can focus on Ian.  I guess we will have to see what the writers think LOL.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
I think the new writers, so far, have a handle on these characters.  The way they had Jackson play it was probably what any father would do.  Jackson didn't want to hear from Greenlee what she did because he knows.  Did you see his face when she was telling Derek what happened?  He knew what she did and that she was kidnapping Spike but this is his daughter and he doesn't want her to go to jail (he practically admitted it to Erica when he said you would do the same thing if it was your daughter in there).    I also think he was a little disappointed that she didn't tell the truth.  WW did a great job and I'm glad he's getting some good stuff finally.

With regard to Ryass (you know I HATE this man), again I think the writers did a wonderful job.  McTrash would NEVER had Ryass say those words and admit he didn't listen to what everyone said and was a failure as a father.  As for Annie, I also think they did the right thing with her character.  This is NOT the time to tell him that he screwed up big time.  She was right when she said Spike needs him now and that's where there focus should be.  I think this is what every wife would say especially a wife whose child wasn't laying in that crib.   It was just like Zach  kissing Kendall when she started to blame herself.  He knew this wasn't the time for that.  Down the road, I do hope Ryass hears from both Kendall and Zach about what he did and I really really hope the writers continue on this path of making him realize what he did.

I say so far so good with these writers.  They are giving us real characters and how they would act in this situation.  I just hope it continues.

As for Kendall seeing Spike first, I agree that I think she needed to see Spike because the last time she saw him he was in bad shape but as a mother I can honestly say it is an impossible choice and it had nothing to do with who the baby's father is.   I also think she's afraid to see the baby because she remembers how Spike looked when he was born and it terrifies her.  I also think that's why Zach was saying all those things about the baby so it would make it easier and give her some hope.

All in all another good show and I'm keeping my fingers cross that the writers continue on this path.  So far it seems like that have heard us.

jaye4kaye

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #32 

Quote:

I think Kendall may be subconsciously afraid that she will love the new baby more because he belongs to Zach. She could be trying to make that up to Spike, trying to make sure that he doesn't feel second best. I doubt that she is aware that she is doing it, but it makes perfect sense to me that she would feel that

Ann....interesting observation here. Yea, she may not be consciously aware....but I gotta tell ya, in the time she took to go down to see Spike, Ian could have died..that's a fact.

As have been pointed out before, there is no right or wrong choice here, and I don't wanna make it seem like a Sophie's Choice situation (we are, after all voyeurs in the lives of these fictional people, where the stroke of a pen can be do or die)...but, it gives me a knot in my stomach this choice now. I'm way...way in the minority here, but sorry, it didn't make perfect sense to me. 

LOL..here's the thing Ann, maybe I love Ian more, how pathetic is that?

jaye4kaye

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:

Spike even asleep knows she is there and will feel her, Baby Slater not yet so it is more important that the older child get his mom for just a second.  I hope she allows his dad to take care of him so she can focus on Ian.  I guess we will have to see what the writers think LOL

Cindy......premie's need their parent's attention infinitely...lemme say again....need their parent's *kangaroo care*, touch, attentiveness and voice from jump for growth and development. Baby Slater "knows" his parents are there too. He's the more fragile, he's the one with the greater morbidity, he's the one at greater risk here. 

O.K...that aside, I absolutely agree with you in the hope that she'll allow the sperm donor to take care of him while she spend as much time as she can with Ian......dammit if we can't will the writers to do that..LOL.
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye4kaye
Quote:

Spike even asleep knows she is there and will feel her, Baby Slater not yet so it is more important that the older child get his mom for just a second.  I hope she allows his dad to take care of him so she can focus on Ian.  I guess we will have to see what the writers think LOL

Cindy......premie's need their parent's attention infinitely...lemme say again....need their parent's *kangaroo care*, touch, attentiveness and voice from jump for growth and development. Baby Slater "knows" his parents are there too. He's the more fragile, he's the one with the greater morbidity, he's the one at greater risk here. 

O.K...that aside, I absolutely agree with you in the hope that she'll allow the sperm donor to take care of him while she spend as much time as she can with Ian......dammit if we can't will the writers to do that..LOL.

I did say he needs her, but if you want to spend more time with the second one wouldn't you go visit the first and get it out of the way?  Then she can feel comfortable knowing Spike is alright and in good hands so she doesn't have to worry.  I personally would deal with the less critical child first, make sure all is well then spend most of my time with the critical one. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

( know they dont like to be known by their characters.)

That is not true for all the actors. When one lady apologized to this One actress for calling her by her character's name, she said to the lady that I don't mind since that is who you see me as everyday.  Don't worry about it.  So given the fact the character sometimes becomes part of their life they don't mind at all.

Thanks Cindy, Its good to know that, because its just like me to open my big mouth without thinking especially when I'm talking to Thorsten (if I can be coherent, that is).

Take care,
Enis

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.