Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Just whisper in my ear and I'll believe everything you have to say.

Sigh.  I'm such a sucker for any scene of Zach and a kid.  Even a maybe-homicidal one.

Naturally her sperm donor ruined the moment - as usual.

Why is Stuart visiting Kendall when he should be visiting, oh, I dunno, maybe Adam?  But it could be worse, Kendall - it could be Father Clarence!

AMC 07/23/09 Site Meter

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for the clip Christy.  Oh yeah, Zach and ANY kid   What is it with the SD's timing, in every freaking situation where Zach is involved?

Loved it when Zach was walking out, saying he has to deal with a loose cannon   Too bad he had to leave another one at home while he went to take care of the one at the safe house.

Wayyyyyyyyy too much screen time for Annie these days.  But for once, I am finding myself agreeing with Annie's words.  The "damage" to Emma is not "from being in the middle of all this", it all started with her SD installing a revolving door on his bedroom for his love of the month 

So far, Madison seems like a cold blooded murdering bitch (who slapped Zach for NO reason), but please TIIC, don't give us another psycho bitch in PV!

Did anyone else fall off her chair at the line of the day - NOT - from Emma/Spike's SD : "I actually admit my mistakes" ??????

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks Kathy. I agree with you, TK with a child just melts me. sigh
I also wonder why Stuart isn't visiting Adam, or maybe Jesse.
LOL & ITA Father Clarence would be worse.
See you all tomorrow!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

So enjoyed the scene with Zach and Emma - It was truly beautiful - Then Ryan (I always admit my mistakes) Lavery enters and it is all down hill from there - But then it is always down hill when he enters - Whoever said if you can't say something nice don't say anything never knew Ryan Lavery - Peggy

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Sigh.  I'm such a sucker for any scene of Zach and a kid.  Even a maybe-homicidal one

BWAH!  What has Mr. Pratt done to sweet little Emma?  His butchery knows no bounds!

I saw nothing else today but Zach and Emma.   TK is just so good, so reassuring and sweet with children.  Emma would have been whispering in his ear in no time had the asshole not barged in when he did.  GRRRR!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks Christy!!

Damned Ryan!!!  Zach was getting somewhere with Emma.  He was the ONLY person to show her an ounce of patience!!

Hey, wasn't Stuart shot in the back??

June

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thanks for the clip Christy.  .  That Ryan is something else. Zach would have
got some information from Emma I'm sure. He is so patient with her.

See you all tomorrow, my flight goes at 7.00a.m. have to be at the airport by 5.00a.m. not much point in going to bed is there.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Enis, I can sympathize, I also leave at 7:AM, which means I have to leave here at 3:AM to be sure I don't run into any delays in Dallas (Grrrr!!!). I'm going to try to take a nap in another hour or so. (Probably too keyed up to sleep, but I'll try. LOL)
See you tomorrow!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Enis and Ann - Have a wonderful time - Give TK big hugs from those of us who are not there - Peggy

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Just whisper in my ear and I'll believe everything you have to say.

Sigh.  I'm such a sucker for any scene of Zach and a kid.  Even a maybe-homicidal one.

Naturally her sperm donor ruined the moment - as usual.

Why is Stuart visiting Kendall when he should be visiting, oh, I dunno, maybe Adam?  But it could be worse, Kendall - it could be Father Clarence!

AMC 07/23/09 Site Meter

Thank you for the video Christy.Big HUGS. Me too.Love his scenes with Emma.The way she got mad today,(Bad Liza,Lol)  kept pushing and pushing her,Go Zach,Glad he came in.She is a good little actress Emma.That's funny about Father Clarence

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks, Christy ~

Yeah, Searose, I fell off my chair too..."I acutally admit my mistakes."    Uhhh, when??

God forbid Ryass allow Zach to talk to HISDAUGHTER...the only one who's shown an ounce of compassion for Emma.  Then again, Ryan is doing such a splendid job with her...

Zach and kids...it's a beautiful thing!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Boy, this kid is doing a fantastic job.....always has, but is doing  especially good acting right now, IMO. I agree that the scene with Zach was very moving. Zach always brings out the best in kids, they seem to GET him so much  better than most of the adults. He would have had Emma telling the truth in no time if the ASSHOLE had stayed out of the way. But then, when does he EVER stay out of the way?

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

TK does so well with the kids - He is a real natural - Eden (Bianca) mentioned recently in one of the magazines how well he does with kids and how they respond to him - Peggy

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

I love to see TK with the kids.  It shows you how great he is with the kids and everybody.  Love it.    

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.