Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
With you is the only place I ever want to be.

Maybe Zach believes Kendall, because she's telling him what he's longed to hear and he's in crisis mode where his instincts don't allow him to evaluate anything but the immediate situation. But I think we both know that as long as Ryan still walks the earth, Kendall's promise to Zach to  "love you with everything I have" contains a permanent Ryan Lavery waiver.

I've heard that speech before and by now it just reminds me of a political campaign speech that may ring with conviction when delivered but can't and won't withstand any significant pressure when put to the test.

AMC 07/21/09

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thanks for the clip Kathy.  INTENSE!  That's what Zach's love is, and it showed in his eyes every moment.  His heart is breaking all over again, and it is so hard for him to let her go this time.  Kendall's change of Hart is harder to believe, because it comes out of nowhere.  Until I see a REAL closure on her Lavery love, I can not put too much faith in her words.  She was right about one thing, she has been STUPID through the whole sordid mess.  And she continues being stupid, worrying more about "breaking" Emma, than the fact that her boys will grow up without her
The new ADA better watch out, though he is just doing his job, and doesn't really KNOW Zach!  Hoping for more Zadam tomorrow

Somebody, please, PLEASE, take nu-Babe and Mr. Saving Lyyyyvves out of town for good (and I used to root for Scotty to come back )!

ETA:  When the ADA told Liza to use all that admirable energy to defend her clients, did he mean he is going to charge Zach with assault?  OMG, Zach is gonna have to write another fat check for campaign fund, LOL?

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
If I were on the jury even I wouldn't wouldn't vote to convict Kendall based on the word of a 6-year-old whose mother is...Annie.

I'm sooooo sick and tired of storylines where Zach loses Kendall, just gets her back, to lose her again and has to fight like hell to get her back - again. 

E-fucking-nough
!!!!!!!!!!! 

Coma, coma, Ryan, prison (funny how they all amount to the same thing, huh?)

Thanks for making the video.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks, Kathy!   TK was phenomenal again today.  The way Zach loves is just incredible and I wish it was returned in the same way.  Sigh.

Lots of dialogue seems to have been cut out today judging by what spoilers said and what AM herself said in interviews.   The editing on AMC leaves so much to be desired.  One minute Zach & Kendall are on the couch getting cozy and the next they are at the door with Liza.   It's just bizarre.  Another example was yesterday.  One minute Ryan/Erica are tucking Emma into bed and worrying that Annie broke in and the next they are at Z/K's house.   Who the hell did they leave with Emma and why would they when they were afraid Annie would be stalking Emma.  Strange.

I really wish Annie killed Stuart but I'm more and more convinced Adam did the deed and she's covering for him because he's her powerful sugar daddy.   But then, why would Emma throw Kendall under the bus to protect Adam?   So many questions, so few answers that make sense, LOL.

Ahhh, Zadam!!!  Love them and hope the editing monkeys don't muck it up tomorrow and we see more of them and Adam's cute panic button!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

sistasluvszach

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Kathy,

Thanks for the Clip.  I am with you on Kendall loving Zach today, but tomorrow, not so much.  I am having a real problem with The Stuart Murder Story.  A six year old is not a credible witness; in real life, no DA would hang his case on a child, because a child's testimony can be easily broken.  It is obvious that alot of story editing have occurred, and clips previously taped are being salvaged, and disturbing the flow of the story.   I am glad that Zach is happy, because when he is happy so am I.   Enough sadness, I am glad to see him being loving again with a woman he cares about. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Zach's eyes said it all today...compassion, love, fear, sorrow, anger...Bravo, TK!    Loved Zadam and the "little panic button", LOL!
I wondered, too, Alina, why Ryan Freakin Lavery would leave HISDAUGHTER at home knowing that Annie was on the loose. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thank you Kathy and thanks to You, Christy, and Gina for all you do - It is really appreciated - I hope Kendall means what she says but am afraid like all of you - As for Emma throwing Kendall under the bus, she feels that Kendall is in the way of that picture of Ryan, Mom, & Emma which is the family she wants back - I just wonder what a child that age thinks about the parade of women in her house - It would make any child try to retrieve the family she thought to be true - Peggy

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Thanks Kathy!!

I don't think I breathed the whole first part of the clip.  Dear God . . . TK is THAT good!!

June
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Thanks for the clip Kathy.  My goodness, everything is so tumultuous, its driving me crazy. My tiny little mind cant take it all in. I want quiet and serene for a change, just for a little while, is that too much to ask. 

I love Zach especially when he nearly throttled the ADA. that was just a little tumult, I dont mind that.  See you Friday night. (if I'm not there, I'm probably roaming around under the ground).

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
With you is the only place I ever want to be.

Maybe Zach believes Kendall, because she's telling him what he's longed to hear and he's in crisis mode where his instincts don't allow him to evaluate anything but the immediate situation. But I think we both know that as long as Ryan still walks the earth, Kendall's promise to Zach to  "love you with everything I have" contains a permanent Ryan Lavery waiver.

I've heard that speech before and by now it just reminds me of a political campaign speech that may ring with conviction when delivered but can't and won't withstand any significant pressure when put to the test.

AMC 07/21/09

Thank you for the video Kathy.Big HUGS.ITA about as long as Ryan is still in the picture.We need to get rid of him.lol.TK was FABULOUS as always.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
How presumptuous of Kendall to think that Zach would be waiting for her when she gets out of prison.  They're not even really together!! She didn't even ask him if he'd wait for her, she just assumed!! The gall of this moronic character knows no bounds. I was truly disappointed that the deal was off the table. I wanted Kendall's sorry ass locked up. And I wanted Zach to divorce her in jail and move on with a much more deserving partner. Poor Zach....you are the one getting the life sentence with this freak!!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Anne, I had to laugh because you & I were just talking about how TK pronounces certain things like Cary Grant - little being one of them!  And yest he mentioned Annie's "little ankle bracelet" & today, Adam's "little panic button"- he does that so awfully well & with a certain flair!!  Loved it!  I hoped for a little more cozy on that couch, but I did think what we got was very touching & it pains me to see Zach so sad.  I love how he loves his Kendall. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Thanks Kathy . IMO it has never been a question of how/if zach LOVES this woman,he has shown it in a HUNDRED WAYS a BLIND MAN could see this, kendall is the MOST INSECURE female character i have seen in a LONG time IMO. my question is if Kendall is worth it, cause i think she will HURT this man again, so as for this Zach fan i have never wonder about the LOVE this man has shown Kendall, i DO question her LOVE for him, it is SUSPECT and rings HOLLOW to me. JMO
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Holldoll - Kendall just assumes he will be there and unfortunately he will - I have to say it would be so much more enjoyable to see him move on when she is free (besides don't want her in jail for something she did not do) - I just want him to have His Boys too so she could run off with Ryan since they always put themselves first and Zach could take His Boys and Emma and move on with someone deserving of him - Peggy

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Teresaplatt -I never question Zach's love for Kendall either - It is always there - At times he is afraid to show it - When he makes sacrifices (which seems like all the time) he does not go on and on about himself - If it is truly a sacrifice you don't do that - Kendall does this constantly - Did you see the look on Liza' face when Zach was with Kendall and they were about to leave to see the DA - Liza does not understand why it would not be proper to question Emma when Kendall could remain with her kids - Of course if Ryan calls Kendall she will not be with the kids anyway - Neither will he be with Emma - Peggy

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.