Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
The good news. Zach was on today, looking most handsome and dashing.

The bad news. He's with Ryan.

I did LOL (literally) when Zach ordered a Scotch for himself and then attempted to order a girly cosmo for Ryan. (I'll take one, Zach!)

NuSpike made his debut today so I included him.

AMC 07-16-07 [5.59MB]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks Kathy.

Vickie

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you Kathy.
Loved Zach today.  Asking Ryan if he wanted a Cosmo was priceless.
I think they did a good job on the Spike recast, at least they seem to have similar coloring etc.
I now officially hate the color green, and that is sad.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
OK as usual waaaay to little Zach and waaay to much of every other useless character.  Was there anyone NOT on today?

There were several WTF moments:
How small was the Slater's TV?  Now there is no way Zack will watch his redwings in his red and white recliners on that tiny thing!

And when Colby arrived with her picnic she looked like Marcia Brady

Thanks Kathy!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks for the clip Kathy!  The Cosmo comment was hilarious   Zach looked so gorgeous, but then, he always does   Too bad we could not even get 20 seconds of him after waiting 20 minutes, and that happened twice today!  That is a new trick TIIC are using to keep us tuned in for a whole hour of Java and Kwak and Fusion, and then Freaked out Ava   Without the nu-Spikey (he is adorable), today's clip would be less than 3 minutes!

How long is Jackson going to keep covering for Greenlee?  I hope Erica finds out and kicks his butt!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Well, was ZACH hawt today girlz??!!  Gorgeous!!  And he totally cracked me up with the Cosmo thing.  You could see Ryan's  look on his face as Zach "gotcha" again!!!  What a scream!  Not nearly enough & I know it's just setting up the coming s/l, but it was unexpected & so totally awesome to get the MAHN today looking all sexy!  I thought Kendall was so cute & silly today with dancing & showing off her little bump!  Java.. no thanks..yuck. 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thank goodness Zach is so hot that even the tiny crumbs they gave us today were enough to warm my heart - and various other anatomical locations.   

nuSpikey is cute, but it will take me a few episodes to fully bond with him.  At least the coloring is the same.  Maybe we'll get to see him smile soon. 

Ryan is back to spitting and bulging his eyes at Zach, I see.  And still trying to shoehorn GreenPee into the extended family.  Nothing wrong with HIM that a nice, steaming pile of peanut-butter-banana pancakes couldn't cure.

As always, thanks for the clips.

DeltaQ
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
If Fusion a company or a cult?  That girl bonding/prancing around/cutesy singing crap was the stoooopidest shit I've ever seen!   And when they showed that lame promo, my first thought was that Kendall should have hired any soap fan who has ever made a music video to do it because women who just do it for a hobby are about a gazillion times more capable than the "pros" at Fusion. 

And WTF was Ryan making Zach tell him he was right about Greenlee for, when Zach is the one who's been warning Kendall about her since the first moment he found out she'd returned?  WTF???

I need a cosmo.  

Luv4ZachSlater

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks!!

NuSpike is adorable!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan
OK as usual waaaay to little Zach and waaay to much of every other useless character.  Was there anyone NOT on today?

There were several WTF moments:
How small was the Slater's TV?  Now there is no way Zack will watch his redwings in his red and white recliners on that tiny thing!

And when Colby arrived with her picnic she looked like Marcia Brady

Thanks Kathy!

I can't believe you mentioned the Brady Bunch! I just finished reading Growing Up Brady by Barry Williams. Christy read it years ago, so we were discussing it the other day and comparing the Fusion crew to the Brady Bunch, because they just reminded me SO MUCH of each other. Especially after today. I all but expected the Fusion Green Bunch to pull on potato sacks and start racing each other and for Babe to put on a Davey Jones CD.

In my BB/Fusion fusion, sometimes Kendall is Marcia and Greenlee is Jan, then sometimes Greenlee is Marcia and Annie is Jan, then sometimes Annie is Marcia and Greenlee is Jan...it's interchangeable -- except that Kendall is always Marcia, never anybody else.  Babe and Di and Amanda are all always either Cindy or Alice, and there is no Carol. (g)

We're so Brady-saturated we even came up with our version of a theme song:

Here's the story
Of 3 lovely ladies
All of whom acted
like high school girls
They played office everyday
And threw tantrums
One of them had curls... 

It's the story
of a man named Lav'ry
Who was busy with three girls of his own
All had (or wanted) him for their baby daddy
While Zach was all alone.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Kathy, your new theme song is a riot

Jan, I am sure there is a larger tv in another room

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
If Fusion a company or a cult?  That girl bonding/prancing around/cutesy singing crap was the stoooopidest shit I've ever seen!  

You know Christy when I saw that I didn't see that I thought of the weekend I had to endure for my company called Quality College.  We had to do the same thing during brain storming sessions to Old time Rock and Roll by Bob Seger.  It was the same type of crap where you climb polls and do all that team building stuff LOL. 

I loved TK and Ryan I agree not enough. 

Way too much Java.  Is it just me or do they make you want to

Thanks Kathy

I will see later when I can see more of the babies to make an opinion. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Great song Kathy!!!
The cosmic ions must be acting up today as my TV has had major dead time!! it just stops for many many minutes and then starts again !! could taht be whats making your messageboard not wanting to work???

Anyway Zach was so hawt today - I didn't expect to see him - and he is such a lifeline to my day!!! so I was and still am thankful to see him!! loved his cosmo snark -

Going to be a tough time ahead for us so get the kleenex and watch him do his magic.

Ande
Jan

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Love your song Kathy.  Wonder what you could do to improve on today's group sing.....

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Thanks so much for the clip Kathy.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Thanks for the video Kathy.  I was most upset when I got home and went to watch today's show and found it was not on due to a high-speed chase.  Grrrr!

Zach did indeed look very hawt today. I'll take a cosmo too! lol

Thanks Fil!
Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Thanks for the clip, Kathy.  Zach looked so good...and it was nice to get a glimpse of NuSpike!!!

Roseann
Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Kathy, thank you for the clip it really made my day and good to see the new Spike.   TK looked good as always.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Thanks for the clip Kathy.  It was a real treat to come home and find out that Zach was on today - even if only for a short time.  I didn't get to see the whole show.  From the looks of most of the posts, I don't think I need to rush off and catch it quickly on Soapnet.  Maybe the Brady Bunch is on TVLand !

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
The good news. Zach was on today, looking most handsome and dashing.

The bad news. He's with Ryan.

I did LOL (literally) when Zach ordered a Scotch for himself and then attempted to order a girly cosmo for Ryan. (I'll take one, Zach!)

NuSpike made his debut today so I included him.

AMC 07-16-07 [5.59MB]

Thank you for the video Kathy.Big HUGS. LOL about the bad news he's with Ryan.Oh yes,he is too GORGEOUS, That is Zach i mean.lol.I'll take one too,Zach.

I was cracking up at your Brady Bunch song,Loved it.Guess what i watched last night?yep,the Brady Bunch.lol.The one about Bobby see fireworks from kissing a girl.lol.I noticed the girl was Melissa Sue Anderson from little house...

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.