Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Zach to Ryan:  Where was she?
Kendall to Zach:  Never mind where I was. Where the hell were you?

So Kendall can lie to Zach about being on the run, before Zach went anywhere, while letting Ryan in on the truth and Ryan can rub it in Zach's face, and Zach is the bad guy for wanting to know what she was up to while he's trying to save her ass.  I can't think of a better illustration of why I will never stop wanting Zach with another woman (preferably Cesca).  And I'm supposed to believe Kendall wants Zach, after she badmouths him to Ryan, because Ryan tells her she does. 

Zach's sarcastic "Go Team" to Ryan and him touching Cesca on the arm were the only things keeping me sane today.  Oh, I enjoyed Zach trying to cover Randi's ass, too.

There was something wrong with the broadcast in the DC (ha ha) area during the Zach/Madmad scene.

AMC 07/09/09

Site Meter

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for the clip Christy!  Today's Rendall lines were written to make my blood boil!  How the hell can Kendall question Zach "where the hell were you?" AND IN THAT TONE, after refusing to tell him where she was, and making him think she was on the run?  How the hell can Ryasshole tell Zach "Kendall doesn't have to sit and stay just because you bark a command"?  Who writes these fucking lines?  It sickens me to watch the ass standing next to Kendall every single time when they are in a scene together with Zach, as if to accentuate the "us vs. you"   Then Ryass turns around and tells Kendall she has got to listen to Jack!  JACK?   Worse yet, Kendall barks back "stop sounding like Zach", and calling Zach condescending!  Why the hell does Zach spend so much time and effort in trying to help this woman?  Ugh!  I must say, I AM happy to see Ryass walked out on her AGAIN, and I am hoping this is the last time!  Regardless of what happens with Zach/Kendall relationship, I just want their scenes to be Asshole free!

Randi's "we are having a baby" will be one more reason Zach will protect her, even though  he would have done it anyway.

GMAFB Liza, are there no other hospitals or medical centers or physicians' offices in PV that people like you can go to, so you don't have to deal with David? 

The line of the day : "GO TEAM"   Love Zach's rules of the game

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

GO TEAM!!!!  So totally made me laugh.   Loved it and thanks for the clip. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
You guys have no idea how IRKED I get to hear Kendall badmouthing Zach to Ryan of all people!   UGH....pure unadulterated HATE!

Also sheer disdain to hear Ryan trying to school Zach on the proper way to treat Kendall, in Zach's house...not that there is any place that would make it tolerable for me.

Where is the light at the end of this neverending tunnel?

Thanks for the clip Christy.  

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thanks for the clip Christy - The end of the tunnell is when after saving her ass he calmly walks away with Spike, Ian, and maybe Emma to meet Cesca - Kendall stands there screaming that he must want her to have saved her and he and the kids never look back - Peggy

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thank you Christy. NOW tell me again why zach belongs with this needy bitch kendall. I SEE nothing there that is enduring or remotely nice about kendall's character. i just don't get the appeal. never have. oh well. sigh, now on to a REAL WOMAN, Mrs Francesca Slater. AND imo KENDALL has always been a FEMALE VERSION or ryan, i think that is why she can't seem to cut him loose. brids of a feather flock together and all.......jmo
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thank you for the clip Christy.  What can I say. I dont have anything to say.
Except that Zach/TK was wonderful as usual. 

I've got nothing to say about Kendall bad mouthing Zach, if I start, I wont finish.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Zach to Ryan:  Where was she?
Kendall to Zach:  Never mind where I was. Where the hell were you?

So Kendall can lie to Zach about being on the run, before Zach went anywhere, while letting Ryan in on the truth and Ryan can rub it in Zach's face, and Zach is the bad guy for wanting to know what she was up to while he's trying to save her ass.  I can't think of a better illustration of why I will never stop wanting Zach with another woman (preferably Cesca).  And I'm supposed to believe Kendall wants Zach, after she badmouths him to Ryan, because Ryan tells her she does. 

Zach's sarcastic "Go Team" to Ryan and him touching Cesca on the arm were the only things keeping me sane today.  Oh, I enjoyed Zach trying to cover Randi's ass, too.

There was something wrong with the broadcast in the DC (ha ha) area during the Zach/Madmad scene.

AMC 07/09/09

Site Meter

Thank you for the video,Christy.Big HUGS to you.LOVED the Go team too.so funny.Really hate the character of Kendall. Then again,not liking alot of characters on this show.Give Zach a major storyline,please,and more air time if that is not to much to ask for.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 

ITA with all before me.  How about a good story line with Zach and Jesse involved in an investigation together?  Two strong actors who would complement each other's abilities, eh?  And wouldn't it be nice to have Cesca at his side to actually support (rather than question) him in what he's doing, unlike Kendall?  I'm not sure he'd know how to handle it.... No!  Wait a minute!  He's Zach!!!!  He could handle it verrry nicely. 

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

I think Zach could handle support from Cesca - He would have to get used to it as he sure as hell is not used to it from Kendall - Peggy

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Zach's sarcastic -"Go Team" made my day!!  And I love watching him walk into a room.  That's all.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.