Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Warning: Wear your own sunglasses while watching this clip. Zach rolled up his shirtsleeves because he was on fire today.

Zach to Joonyer: Did you see your father's face? Did you see how relieved he was you were still alive? He put everything on the line for you...everything he worked for, everything he owned, because he realized it was worthless without his loyal, loving son.

Joonyer to Zach: Whine whine pout pout foot stomp nanny nanny boo boo!!!

Kathy to Joonyer: No, Joonyer, that was your cue to be a big boy and go 'fess up to Adam.

Zach to Ryan: You started this when you jumped your motorcycle off the cliff. You'd rather be dead than somebody's daddy...I did what I did to protect Greenlee and Kendall from you...Whatever...It all started with you.

Ryan to Zach: Whine whine pout pout foot stomp you're not god you can't control everything!!!

Kathy to Ryan: Maybe not but I worship him.

AMC 06/26/07 [10.50MB]

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 

LOL Kathy! I love your daily commentary. Thanks again for the videos you guys post for us!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Kick Ass ZACH taking no prisoners!  Yep!  That does it for me!!

And OMG!  ZACH in those sexy shades!   What a day!!   MAHN, he is just
too COOL for school now!! 

And I loved him snarking at Ryan!   Only thing I can say I didn't like was
we still didn't get zbed or zhouse... WHEN??  I'm afraid it must really be
ugly, as TK said.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
ROFL!!!! 

And WTF was up with Joonyer trying to play footsie with Zach, and Ryass - who doesn't even have a job - showing up in his fugly bermuda shorts and asking Zach why he isn't at the office? 

luv4tk

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thanks Kathy for today's clip.  I loved it when Zach said, "Jooyner...you look BEAT."   As for Ryass, why couldn't he have just drowned on his honeymoon!!  Zach may not be God, but he's the closest thing I can think of!

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks for the clip Kathy.  Zach in sunglasses = yummy!  Zach rolling his sleeves = Double yummy!  ITA, Zach was on fire today!

There were so many great one-liners today, I was talking back to my tv the whole time, LOL.

Zach to Joonyer - "Talk to the genius who put the whole thing in motion".  "Say thank you and go away".  I love every Zach/Joonyer moment, LOL.

Zach to Ryass - "The world is my office".  Woohoo.
                       "I am waiting for the other shoe to drop".  Sigh, me too, Zach.

Joonyer about Zach - "The man is ice, he has no feelings, esp. for us".  The man is as COOL as ice.  He does have feelings, some special ones for you, just not warm and fuzzy.

Ryass to Zach - "You are not God".  WRONG Ryan!  ITA Kathy, Zach is worshiped by many

Greenlee to Ryannie - "We went out last night......."  Isn't ConFusion right down the stairs from Fusion?  Though I don't remember whether Fusion owns it or just Kendall.

Babe - "in great place" with Greenlee.  First Kendall, now Babe.  What is it with these women?

Ryannie honeymoon was too short.  I would have liked them gone for, say, a year or two?

TaurusGal

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Lounging Zach in shades, teaching Joonyer a big-boy lesson, calling Ryan out on the mess that is Greenlee, all the while never breaking a sweat? 

That's all I got.   (The rest I will ignore.)  Great Zach day!

Thanks Kathy!

PhyllisShnell

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Thanks for the clips everyday!!!

Phyllis 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

I just loved this Zach/TK day - He was  on fire and just had me on the edge of my chair looking and watching his antics.. Hawt and SEXY and just pure enjoyment.

Ande
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Thanks Kathy.  Today was a great day all around.  Zach saying Joonyer is like music to my ears.  I can't help it, it's the way he says it makes JR what he really is a kid to Zach.  I love how Zach can cut the guy down by just saying his name LOL.  Shear beauty!!!!

Zach and Ryan I love how Zach is the one not glossing over the fact that Ryan started it all.  Ryan is saying Zach isn't God.  I think Ryan is the one always acting like god and it's Zach that has to pick up the pieces of his failed attempts.  It will happen again when Ryan's idea of a happy family blows up and yet again Zach will have to clean up the debris.

Loved the Joonyer and Adam exchange especially the part where Adam tells Joonyer that he isn't going to own Chandler anymore LOL.  Sweet!!!!

Great AMC day even if I had to put up with the others.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I thought he meant HIS new house was ugly at first, also, but I'm pretty sure he meant when he acquires the Chandler mansion - THAT will be another UGLY HOUSE...

Greanmean and ryan deserve each other! Zach has warned ryan enough - now he can just sit back IN HIS SUNGLASSES and his SLEEVES ROLLED UP and watch ryannie be destroyed in front of his eyes... love it!
Abigail

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Zach was totally fabulous today...even more so than usual.  Great one liners flying left and right, even an "aye yi yi" which always makes me melt.

Junior is such a little asshat.  You know, when you go to someone looking for information because you don't want to confess your own screw up to Daddy, it's probably not a good idea to remind the man you're questioning how you nearly killed his wife and her unborn child.  Idiot.

Ryan needs to just STFU.  Zach was 100% correct in everything he said today and I get a very strong feeling that Ryan hanging on to his delusional dream of "one big happy family" with Greenlee in the mix is going to come crashing down on him big time.  The rest of that conversation made little sense to me.  No, Ryan...Zach isn't god nor does he try to control everything...look in a mirror for your answer to that one.

Thanks for the clip, Kathy. 

Banner thanks to Monica.
RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

HE WAS HAWT... HE HAD ME IN THE FIRST OPENING SCENE WITH THE SUNGLASSES! 

zendall44

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Thanks for the clip Kathy!  Sexy, HAWT, gorgeous MAHN!  Is it warm in here or what...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
TK had me at "you look beat", Bwahahaha!

Someone please explain to me why Ryan believes Zach is playing God just because he refuses to drink the Greenlee koolaid?  Zach isn't doing a damn thing, except sitting back and waiting for Greenlee's next move.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Warning: Wear your own sunglasses while watching this clip. Zach rolled up his shirtsleeves because he was on fire today.

Zach to Joonyer: Did you see your father's face? Did you see how relieved he was you were still alive? He put everything on the line for you...everything he worked for, everything he owned, because he realized it was worthless without his loyal, loving son.

Joonyer to Zach: Whine whine pout pout foot stomp nanny nanny boo boo!!!

Kathy to Joonyer: No, Joonyer, that was your cue to be a big boy and go 'fess up to Adam.

Zach to Ryan: You started this when you jumped your motorcycle off the cliff. You'd rather be dead than somebody's daddy...I did what I did to protect Greenlee and Kendall from you...Whatever...It all started with you.

Ryan to Zach: Whine whine pout pout foot stomp you're not god you can't control everything!!!

Kathy to Ryan: Maybe not but I worship him.

AMC 06/26/07 [10.50MB]

I am cracking up here Kathy,you are too Funny.And so dead on about Joonyer&Ryass. Zach looked SO hot in those sunglasses,no surprise about that.lol. I rememeber years ago at SSW when he was wearing them and Loved them on him.Too GORGEOUS he is.  Thank you for the video.Big HUGS.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
I hate to tell you Ryan but Zach IS God!! (to me)  Wake up and smell the coffee, you asshole!  Zach has a handle on everything going on around him in PV!

I loved it when when Zach sat back in his chair and told the waiter, "I'll have a bottle of your best Champagne please."  I for one am enjoying this ride.  Today was a GREAT Zach day!

Thank you, Kathy for the clips.

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella

Greanmean and ryan deserve each other! Zach has warned ryan enough - now he can just sit back IN HIS SUNGLASSES and his SLEEVES ROLLED UP and watch ryannie be destroyed in front of his eyes... love it!

Personally, I don't give a flying #^*@ about Ryannie destruction.  What I am afraid of is Greenlee costing Spike to Zach/Kendall, or at least, a lot of pain while he is trying to prevent that.  And all because Ryan and Kendall refuse to see the selfish little bitch for what she is, and allowing her back in their and in Spike's life.  THAT is what Zach has been trying more to warn both Ryan and Kendall about, and less so about Ryannie future.  If Spike was not the issue, Zach would not lose a moment of sleep about the bitch being back or about Ryan and his two wives.

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Thanks Kathy, I loved all your commentary, I could'nt agree more, Zach was great today, what with his sunglasses and rolled up sleeves Oh and the Champagne, what more could we want. Of course I wanted to slap Ryan as usual even more so than JR. What a sexy man.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Thanks Kathy for this and all the other clips.  Was on vacation last week and caught up on all the important stuff in a flash!!!

Zach/TK was more than hot today he was a blazing inferno! (insert flaming smiley here)

I must confess it was pure pleasure to see Zach away from the Kendall orbit.  They are a great couple but TK is so much more than half a pair. 

Are the new writers finally taking advantage of the huge talent they have at their fingertips? 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaurusGal
Lounging Zach in shades, teaching Joonyer a big-boy lesson, calling Ryan out on the mess that is Greenlee, all the while never breaking a sweat? 

Zach was too cool for the entire episode.  (Leaving this Baby Boomer too warm for a hot summer's day.)  What a thrill to see him cut down both Joonyer and Ryan in the same afternoon, without breaking his stride!   

He never broke a sweat, but did anyone notice how the man glowed?  I keep debating:  Is  it because he is "pregnant" (as in, about to give birth to some new corporate coup)?  

Could he be simply orgasmic at the thought of besting the Chandlers? 

Or maybe it's that he just got back from having a facial...    Whatever.  That freeze frame at the end of the clips is so gorgeous, I caught myself drooling into my keyboard. ((Sigh!!))
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
If Spike was not the issue, Zach would not lose a moment of sleep about the bitch being back or about Ryan and his two wives.

I agree that Spike is the main issue for Zach.  But he also knows how Greenlee is able to rip out Kendall's heart without a moment's notice.  Ryan & his wives can go fly a kite - but Zach also wants Meanlee out of Kendall's orbit.

Thanks for the clips, the incisive commentary & the breathtaking banner. 

DeltaQ

Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #22 
Soooooooo....

Zach is back!  Correction:  BADASS Zach is back.

And Ryan's still a tool.

So where is EMP when you need him???

Barbara

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #23 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
ROFL!!!! 

And WTF was up with Joonyer trying to play footsie with Zach, and Ryass - who doesn't even have a job - showing up in his fugly bermuda shorts and asking Zach why he isn't at the office? 

Ryan's audacity never ceases to amaze me. 

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Thanks for the video and your commentary, Kathy!  Zach was smokin' today!  Junior is a dumbass and when he referred to Zach as a "lowlife" in his conversation with Adam--well who the hell does he think he is?  That little boy needs to look in a mirror--if he can still afford one after Zach takes possession of all things Chandler.  And Ryan--all I can say about that idiot is he's an arrogant, hypocritical, bastard!  Let's see if he's all about the all-inclusive family when this Greenshit with Annie hits the fan!

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
susa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #25 
at a loss - who is EMP
Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Thanks for the great clip, Kathy. 

Roseann
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
It was HOT outside today but HOTTER in my house.  OMG are the only words to describe Zach/TK today.

What a great day.  Zach putting down both idiots without breaking a sweat.

Ryass really hates that Zach doesn't buy his shit and won't go along with what he's doing like everyone else.  The man can't con Zach and I love it.  Do you think someone is reading the boards (you thing you're God and can control everything)?  Isn't that what we always say about Ryass.  HA HA

Now let's see how this is ALL Ryass' fault

He had a vascetomy and didn't tell his wife

He went off a cliff and asked Zach's help and made Zach swear he wouldn't tell anyone

Greenlee had a miscarriage because of him

Kendall thought of this stupid idea to have his and Greenlee's baby because of him

Zach caused the blackout because he knew Ryass was alive and didn't want any children so he felt he had to protect both Greenlee and Kendall.  He wasn't trying to control the situation he was doing it because Ryass left him no choice.

But, of course, the "good samaritan" can't take responsibility for the mess HE created.

Oh I can't wait until his world comes crumbling down (if TIIC let that even happen).
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by susa
at a loss - who is EMP

EMP is a board member whose rants are incredible.

Talystle

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Zach telling Ryan "whatever" is priceless. How can I not love him? It's just an impossibility!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.