Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 

Adam: I'm not willing to sacrifice my son in order to improve my bottom line. That's reprehensible.

Zach: To you. To me it's just business.

[...]

Adam. If you want a piece of this we're gonna make sure that JR is alive and well. Then we'll cheat him out of Chandler Enterprises fair and square.

You blew it with that one, Adam.

I have other comments about today's show but they are better posted in a different folder. ETA: Here: http://forum.thorstenkaye.com/tool/post/otkws/vpost?id=1967795&pid=18596427#post18596427

Here, there are pretty much no words to express how divine it was to watch Zach in scenes with both Adam and Stuart today!

AMC 06/19/07 [13.15MB]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for the clip Kathy!  What a great show today!  I am liking where this s/l is going so far.  Loved ZADAM, but ZACH was on fire

p.s.  Zach is always so tuned into little things, like taking that phone out of the waste basket.

Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

After all the dust settles, what on earth will Zach do with the Chandler mansion? 

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
lurknomore

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 

He'll probably give it to the Miranda Center or something. Or sell it to Palmer just for kicks.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks Kathy.
I love corporate mogul Zach.  I really love corporate mogul Zach double crossing Adam.  Adam has been without an adversary that is his equal for too long. Let the corporate games begin!!!! hehehe
But what I love most of all, is Zach finally getting to give Joonyer some payback for what he did to Kendall and Spike!  I hope Dixie is able to see all this from whatever corner of hell she is currently residing in. (Yes, I am that spiteful.)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Loved the doublecross!!  Zach was so sexy in mogul mode!!  And I didn't miss
whiney-pot Greenme one bit.  Zach ROCKED it out today!! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
Thanks Kathy.
I love corporate mogul Zach.  I really love corporate mogul Zach double crossing Adam.  Adam has been without an adversary that is his equal for too long. Let the corporate games begin!!!! hehehe
But what I love most of all, is Zach finally getting to give Joonyer some payback for what he did to Kendall and Spike!  I hope Dixie is able to see all this from whatever corner of hell she is currently residing in. (Yes, I am that spiteful.)

Ann is it ok if I let you post for me?  LOL  Today was absolutely great.  You got Corporate Mogul Zach and Scary and lethal Zach all in one show.  Yumm.  Stuart not trusting Zach is almost funny if it wasn't true in this instance.  I love the fact that I know Dixie is screaming in hell, that Zach is finally getting the revenge he and Kendall have been waiting to get on JR.  I loved the fact that Zach finally gets to sqwash that little Knat!!  LOL. 

Great show for Zadam and Zuart.

Thanks Kathy

Funny fact is that the movers forgot a garbage can, one box, a sofa table the rug and a few plants in the condo.  I'd fire them if I were Zach they didn't finish the job correctly.  Someone didn't supervise the move very well

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally posted by Ann

Ditto, Ann!!  I still hate Dixie, even though she's dead.  Is that wrong?

TK/Zach was soooooo great today!!  He always knows how to handle each character he is with.  Like the gentle manner he took with Stuart.  Stuart's own brother isn't as kind to him.  Can't wait to see where this story leads.

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Please don't tell me the couch was missing from the condo because it's sitting in the new house! 

Zach, the corporate shark, was mesmerizing!   Drool!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Please don't tell me the couch was missing from the condo because it's sitting in the new house! 

God Alina you tapped into my brain I thought the same thing when I saw that fugly furniture gone. Maybe it's being used in the Miranda Center.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:

I hope its not in the new house...Zach has said before that the couch is awful....I'm so excited about Zach getting over on the Chandlers-I wish that the rest of the week is spent on this s/l.... 

Zach, the corporate shark, was mesmerizing!   Drool!

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy

Quote:

God Alina you tapped into my brain I thought the same thing when I saw that fugly furniture gone. Maybe it's being used in the Miranda Center.

'Ya know Cindy, I would prefer that couch be at the landfill.  Maybe Michael could use it...hehehe

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Wow, what a show!  I actually made it through the whole thing in a good mood!

Zach was indeed SMOKIN' today.  Corporate mogul, scary & lethal, whatever - he was on FIRE!   It's great to see his plot to get back at JR unfold.  His scenes with DC are awesome to watch. 

I hope they show Zach and Kendall discussing the plan/takeover.  I think she'll be pleased. 

No Greenlee?  No Ryan?  No mention of the blackout, embryos, baby-that-shoulda-been-mine?  Fantastic!

It was great to see the empty condo, but I also wondered where that fugly furniture went.  I hope none of it made it to the new house!  I can't wait to see the Slaters at home.

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Thanks for the clip, Kathy!  I've been playing it over and over.

There are no words to express how wonderful it was to see Zach having scenes with Adam and Stuart.  THIS is the storyline that I am looking forward to seeing.  I can hardly wait for the story to unfold.  Zach is smarter than anyone in Pine Valley!  KUDOS to TK and DC!!  THEY ROCK!!!!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Smart, scary, cunning, lethal, take no prisoners corporate shark Zach.....WOW there is nothing more to say.  Bring on a s/l we can finally enjoy.  No whiny Greenlee or arm swinging, finger pointing Ryan on the horizon today. What a relief.

Zach and Adam..... a great PV pairing and payback for what JR did to Kendall and Spike. How lucky can we be?

Thanks Kathy for the summation.

DeltaQ

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Whew!! Mogul-mode Zach was so hot, I was afraid my monitor would melt before I finished viewing the scenes!  TK & DC are fabulous together.  I hope we will be seeing lots more of Zadam this summer. 

Between the two of them, Joonyer & Adam have relieved me of any responsibility to feel sorry for them (and Zach of any need to feel guilty).  I suppose the Chandlers will have some sort of comeback in record time - just as Palmer rose from the ashes of financial ruin with Purdy's Chicken, back in the day. 

Thanks for getting the clips up so quickly, Kathy.  It certainly eases my work day when I can have a little taste of Zach before I get home.

DeltaQ
Abigail

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Now this is more like it!  No whining Greenlee, no ridiculous Rylee, Kenlee BS...just two powerhouse actors kicking off a very interesting corporate storyline.  TK was absolutely flawless today as corporate mogul Zach.  All the usual fine little touches were there (like stroking that vase on the mantle piece and retrieving Seamius's cell phone out of the trash basket), but there was an extra little something in his performance that I can't quite define.  All I know is that it was wonderful to see him go toe to toe with David Canary and for once the hour actually flew by!  More please.

Thanks for the clip, Kathy.

Banner thanks to Monica.
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Thanks for the clip Kathy, Zach was his cool, calm and collected self today, loved it.!!!!

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Thanks Kathy  and what a day this was !!! I can't wait to watch it again at 8!!  Zach was so smokin hawt and he and DC worked well together. The hour flew by. TK just Rocks!!!

Ande
Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Thanks for the clips, Kathy.
I agree that Adam cooked his own goose today.
Loved Zach with Adam and Stuart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy

Funny fact is that the movers forgot a garbage can, one box, a sofa table the rug and a few plants in the condo.  I'd fire them if I were Zach they didn't finish the job correctly.  Someone didn't supervise the move very well

I bet that box contains the funky  cushion  that Zach wanted to lose.
Maybe they are leaving the rest for the neighbors. Or maybe the rug and the plants were dropped off by the Realtor to dress the condo for sale.

tkrocks

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Ladies,
You've said it all already, so just let me say Ditto to all! It was actually a pleasure to watch today's show and finally (for once) my FF button got a rest. Zach/TK was amazing as always, but today just seemed extra special because it was about Zach and not Zach in conjunction with Kendall or any of that Rylee/BO crap (even though he was amazingly fabulous yesterday for telling Ryan exactly what he thought about his dumbass notion that Greenlee is Spike's family--but I digress). He was a man in his element and it showed. I loved it and as if it isn't already obvious I didn't miss the Rylee woe is me crap at all! Here's to hoping there's a lot more of this storyline to come! I'll definitely drink to that!

Oh yeah, and did anyone notice that Zach specifically included "the yacht Adam bought from Erica" in his list of collateral items? Finally, it will be in his possession so maybe we'll get some more romantic Zendall lovin' there!!!

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.