Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Ryan holds everyone to account except Greenlee. Greenlee, the very one whose obsession with making Ryan's a father when he didn't want to be set this whole disastrous ball rolling. If this were a medical epidemic, Greenlee would be Patient #1.

The Green Goddess rejected the sacrifice offered by the high priestess at the high priest's command. Uh-oh. In any belief system, there's gonna be hell to pay.

(Boy, I bet Ryan and Annie have a fun time on their vacation!)

AMC 06/18/07 Part 1 [9:41 MB]
AMC 06/18/07 Part 1 [6:49 MB]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for the clips Kathy.  There should be hell for Greenlee.  I don't know about everyone else, but I was hoping she was going to doze off on the edge of Fusion roof, and someone will find her the next morning on the ground, a few stories below...........whatever! 

Why after the last eight months of Kendall getting her head straight, she goes back to being in denial about being used and manipulated by Rylee?  How can she even say "that's how it was, Greenlee and I", and not remember that now she is MARRIED!  She can't turn back the clock.  She and Ryan keep talking about what Greenlee "deserves" and what they "owe" her, and Zach is the only one who sees it as it is.

I am looking forward to tomorrow.  Ruthless businessman Zach will be back

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
ITA Kathy!  And has anyone gotten the feeling that they're "dumbing down" Kendall now & she's sucking up to Greens & becoming pod-like?  Zach is the only one who acted like he had some balls today!  (Is that word allowed?)
ZACH ROCKS!!  Thanks for the clip! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Ryan holds everyone to account except Greenlee. Greenlee, the very one whose obsession with making Ryan's a father when he didn't want to be set this whole disastrous ball rolling. If this were a medical epidemic, Greenlee would be Patient #1.

And watching Greenlee holding Spike today, did you notice how fast she gave him back to Kendall when Spike tugged at her earrings?  I wish Spike would have tugged harder.  Greenlee can't take care of a pet let alone raise a child.  She's too damn selfish.

The Green Goddess rejected the sacrifice offered by the high priestess at the high priest's command. Uh-oh. In any belief system, there's gonna be hell to pay.

I loved it that Zach was telling them like it is, and warning them of what is to come for caving in to Greenlee.  I was happy that Annie is starting to get her comeuppance for being stupid enough to believe and marry Ryass!  That's what she gets for judging Zach!

Yes, they'll have fun with Greenlee in the middle of their bed. (g)  She's not done by a long shot.  How many of you were boohooing when Greenlee ran out of Ryass' house crying crocodile tears?  I was hoping she'd jump off of the Fusion roof!

Where is Kendall's head?!?!?  She definitely needs to listen to Zach about everything, especially about Greenlee!

I can't WAIT for Zach's story with Adam to begin!

Thank you very much for the clips, Kathy!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou
ITA Kathy!  And has anyone gotten the feeling that they're "dumbing down" Kendall now & she's sucking up to Greens & becoming pod-like?  Zach is the only one who acted like he had some balls today!  (Is that word allowed?)
ZACH ROCKS!!  Thanks for the clip! 

Sharon, that's exactly what I was afraid of, when they first gave us hints of the green butterfly.  I love Zach/Greenlee scenes, but I did not want Kendall to go back to being Rylee doormat.  I never accepted their one-sided friendship, and I still don't understand how smart and strong-headed Kendall can turn into mush when Ryan and Greenlee play on her emotions.  But, we are back to summer of 2005 all over again in this triangle, with Ryan calling the shots and Kendall complying, anything to please Greenlee, as if she is SO desparate to have her as a BFF again.

holldoll

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks for the clip Kathy!  I always love your and Christy's commentary on the show.  I actually liked Annie a smidge today.  She actually stood her ground and told Ryan where to go...yeah! 

Oops!  I actually posted about Annie before I saw the very end of the show.  Why did she change her mind???  Lame!! 

And Zach...he's just too hot for words.  Loved him as always! I hate that Kendall is becoming the doormat again!  Been there, done that....boring and irritating!!!!

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thank you Kathy, as always you are a life saver.

I am black and blue from the anvils today. And frankly I just feel exhausted from all the Rylee angst (exhausted and nauseous). I am amazed that Ryan didn't invite Bitchlee along on the "family honeymoon". Anyone want to take bets that he might not have her fly out to join them? I mean, after all, she is so entitled, and that way she could take Spike over completely, away from Zach's watchful eye. (I'm afraid he will have Annie too beaten down to protest.)

I am really looking forward to Zach and Adam tomorrow. At last a worthy adversary for Zach.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
The only highlights from today's dreck, were all ZACH moments.  Every single one of them!

I love that Zach is the only one who seems to have a clue as to what kind of selfish, bitch Greenme is!

His fake tears when Greenme ran away.  Beautiful and perfect, LOL.

His smackdown of Ryan and his dead-on analysis of Ryass' manipulative and controling ways.

The preview...nuff said!

Once again, AMC is taking a bomb of a story and relationship, and trying to shove it down our throats, trying to make us love it despite our yelling and screaming to make them stop.  I will never understand what Greenlee has ever done for Kendall, to make Kendall feel she needs to prostrate herself to that toxic bitch, over and over and over again.  Greenlee comes back, and just like that, the writers are moving heaven and earth to try to make Kendall, Greenlee's dormat again.   Any debt owed to Greenlee was paid in full, when Kendall offered to give her Spike and Greenlee responded by spitting on her and running away.  Case closed!

I cheered Annie on for all of the 2 minutes she was alllowed to stand up for herself.  As Zach was tearing into Ryan, I almost expected Annie to scream "NO WONDER ZACH PULLED THE PLUG ON THE CITY...YOU THREE ARE FLIPPING CO-DEPENDENT MORONS"

And a little off topic but wanted to mention this since it stuck out at me, two Zach comments from the last two episodes that gives us a big clue that Zach KNOWS what not to do when dealing with an emotional, needy, manipulative and demanding ex and which apparently Ryass is incapable of understanding:

Friday (Zach to Ryan): You let Greenlee back in and she'll never leave. She's going to take and take from this family until she destroys it!

Today (Zach to Ryan): How far are you going to go? What are you going to do to give Greenlee what she deserves? Are you willing to sacrifice your marriage?

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

MinKaye4Life

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
The only highlights from today's dreck, were all ZACH moments.  Every single one of them!

I love that Zach is the only one who seems to have a clue as to what kind of selfish, bitch Greenme is!

His fake tears when Greenme ran away.  Beautiful and perfect, LOL.

His smackdown of Ryan and his dead-on analysis of Ryass' manipulative and controling ways.

The preview...nuff said!

Once again, AMC is taking a bomb of a story and relationship, and trying to shove it down our throats, trying to make us love it despite our yelling and screaming to make them stop.  I will never understand what Greenlee has ever done for Kendall, to make Kendall feel she needs to prostrate herself to that toxic bitch, over and over and over again.  Greenlee comes back, and just like that, the writers are moving heaven and earth to try to make Kendall, Greenlee's dormat again.   Any debt owed to Greenlee was paid in full, when Kendall offered to give her Spike and Greenlee responded by spitting on her and running away.  Case closed!

I cheered Annie on for all of the 2 minutes she was alllowed to stand up for herself.  As Zach was tearing into Ryan, I almost expected Annie to scream "NO WONDER ZACH PULLED THE PLUG ON THE CITY...YOU THREE ARE FLIPPING CO-DEPENDENT MORONS"

And a little off topic but wanted to mention this since it stuck out at me, two Zach comments from the last two episodes that gives us a big clue that Zach KNOWS what not to do when dealing with an emotional, needy, manipulative and demanding ex and which apparently Ryass is incapable of understanding:

Friday (Zach to Ryan): You let Greenlee back in and she'll never leave. She's going to take and take from this family until she destroys it!

Today (Zach to Ryan): How far are you going to go? What are you going to do to give Greenlee what she deserves? Are you willing to sacrifice your marriage?

DEAD ON POST, Alina......Ryass is the biggest imbecile I have ever had the displeasure of watching.....I too felt Annie was going to yell...What planet are you living on?......but she had to ruin it by agreeing to continue on the honeymoon.....Please, Zach tell Kendall that you are not going to live your life on REPEAT, for her misguided need to repay some debt she feels she owes to Greens'....

tomorrows preview was worth all the foolishness we have had to watch for the last two days.....In the preview does Zach say.."any idiot Knows or does he say everyone know that Idiot of a son..."

thanx for clip, Kathy....
susa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I think he says "every idiot knows your son isn't worth 100 million dollars..."
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks Kathy.

Great post Alina...I'm totally speechless, believe it or not.  I just don't know what to say about this junk we have been subjected to since the Greenbitch has come back to eat PV.  We not only get way too much Ryass whisper shouting, chest thumping and lip licking, we are getting way too much Greenlee wahhhhing.  She deserves nothing, NADA!!!  I don't know of anyone who would feel sorry for this selfish bitch. The one who walked out on this very child she is wahhhing about how she loved him from the beginning.  Yeah right she loved him so much, she left him high and dry because he wasn't her bio child.  Kendall is working way too hard to please her and I hate the writers for doing that to her, after all the growth we have seen from this character.  She is reverting back to that abused victim that Greenlee and Ryan had bashed to almost taking her own life.  I can't believe we have to go through this ONE MORE TIME.  Zach is the only word of reason.  Let's hope Kendall hears it soon and tells Greens to go to hell.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Okay, I still want to rip AssAnnie's tits off for the way she treated Zach after Spike's b-day party.  But today I was all ready to write-in about how she how almost redeemed herself.  She told that pompous asshole just what needed to be said.  She even unpacked her bag.  But then she had to go and swallow that stupid pill that everyone (except Zach) in PV has a prescription for.  Why did she change her mind?!?  Maybe she and Ryan could stop at GreenPee's and help her pack for the "vacation".

Zach was amazing as always, today.  He is the only one who can see where this train is headed - a big fricken wreck.  I can't wait for Zadam.  It will be good to see Zach away from this GreenPee mess - even if only for a few quick scenes.

Kathy - as always, thanks so much for your hard work and dedication to this wonderful site!!

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I cannot believe what the writers are doing to Kendall's character.  A woman that was willing to give up her life for both her child and her husband has been dumbed down to a guilt ridden doormat to two manipulative abusers. A few episodes ago she stood firm  of not letting Ryan to allow Greenlee to share even a minute of Spike's life. Now she has suddenly melted into a remorseful wuss. Only Zach sees the tragedy ahead. Zach correctly pointed out Ryan's manipulation of Kendall....the past revisited.  I hate it when this show begins to regress its characters to make them fit a mold of rehashing a long dead s/l.

For a moment I actually thought that Annie would stand her ground and make Ryan re-think his inclusion of Greenlee in their lives.... but no, like the pod character that she has been to date, she fell right in with the con-man's plan to have his cake and eat it too and we are going to have to suffer through their boring honeymoon.

If the writers think that there was any compassion on today's show for this selfish, whiny bitch (Greenlee) from this viewer, they couldn't be more wrong. If anything, I too would have been very happy if she decided to end  her sorry existence off the Fusion roof.  That would have been drama worth watching.

If the writers want praise for their work ahead, bring back the fiery, strong, resourceful, spirited, maturing Kendall who supported Zach through the Satin Slayer nightmare and let her stand up to Greenlee and Ryan and heed Zach's
insightful warnings.

Thanks Kathy for the clip.

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Ryan = STUPID
That's all folks.

Sorry, this opinion is going to have to include Kendall too. As far as Green-Spleen is concerned, LOOK OUT.   That little bitch has only begun and Zach seems to be the only one who knows it.   But what else is new.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

I don't know how this will play out in the end - unfortunately not with Grinchlee falling into a vat of acid, I would guess.    But I dearly hope that (with the help of Zach's dead-on insight) Kendall  is able to finally put some emotional distance between herself and those two. 

I loved how our man was all verklempt after Greenlee ran "sobbing" from the room.   Poor, poor Greenlee!Too bad everyone else in the room was too tied up in knots to appreciate the humor!

DeltaQ
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Thank you so much for the clips Kathy, I agree with all the other posters, Kendall is being a doormat for Greenlee, she was doing so well, now she's doing exactly what Ryan says. Words fail me, I wish the writers wouldn't do that, cant they think of anything new to do.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Hey, just read Diva's post, I did not copy her doormat, I came up with it all by myself. (G)

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:

Thank you for the video Kathy.Big HUGS. ITA with you. LOL about I bet Ryan and Annie have a fun time on their vacation. I think the only one that will is sweet Emma.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
I cannot believe what the writers are doing to Kendall's character.  A woman that was willing to give up her life for both her child and her husband has been dumbed down to a guilt ridden doormat to two manipulative abusers. A few episodes ago she stood firm  of not letting Ryan to allow Greenlee to share even a minute of Spike's life. Now she has suddenly melted into a remorseful wuss. Only Zach sees the tragedy ahead. Zach correctly pointed out Ryan's manipulation of Kendall....the past revisited.  I hate it when this show begins to regress its characters to make them fit a mold of rehashing a long dead s/l.
Quote:

For a moment I actually thought that Annie would stand her ground and make Ryan re-think his inclusion of Greenlee in their lives.... but no, like the pod character that she has been to date, she fell right in with the con-man's plan to have his cake and eat it too and we are going to have to suffer through their boring honeymoon.

If the writers think that there was any compassion on today's show for this selfish, whiny bitch (Greenlee) from this viewer, they couldn't be more wrong. If anything, I too would have been very happy if she decided to end  her sorry existence off the Fusion roof.  That would have been drama worth watching.If the writers want praise for their work ahead, bring back the fiery, strong, resourceful, spirited, maturing Kendall who supported Zach through the Satin Slayer nightmare and let her stand up to Greenlee and Ryan and heed Zach's
insightful warnings.

Thanks Kathy for the clip.
Right on Diva!!  ITA with you and with all the other comments.  I hope Zach can get through to Kendall about Greenlee.  Last time he and Kendall were still skirting around their feelings and I don't Zach felt he could voice more opinion to Kendall then what little he could.  Now being her husband and how close they are maybe he will get Kendall to really realize what users R/G are!!

Thanks Cathy, I never can believe all the work you do for we fans!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Believe it or not I actually thought this was a good show today. Not that I'm liking this story at all. My reasoning is that Zach was amazing today saying what all of us have been saying especially about Ryass. His manipulation of the situation and Kendall is the cause of the whole problem. Annie sees it and when the camera was on her she looked like she was thinking "what the hell did I marry". Answer: a CONMAN. That's what he was and what he always will be. He doesn't listen to people he just keeps talking over them and that's why he'll never get the harm he causes. Zach on the other hand realy listens and reads people so well especially these three people (Kendall, Ryan and Annie). They can't give her what she wants because she doesn't really want Spike she wants Ryan and Ryan's child (why I don't have a clue). Annie sees this and Zach sees this. I don't remember the exact words Zach used but he said something about they should be letting her get on with her own life and he's 100% right. This child is just going to keep reminding her of the past and making her angry. She needs to get on with her own life and not with Ryan or Kendall.

The thing that scared me the most is when Zach said to Kendall "what will you have to lose" in order to gain Greens friendship?

What truly bothers me about this whole story is like you have all said WHAT FRIENDSHIP. They didn't have a friendship except in Kendall's mind and Greenlee knows how to manipulate her (just like Ryan) into believing they had this great bond. Greenlee used Kendall and will always use her. I too am upset by what they're doing to the character of Kendall. She has come so far thanks to the love of Zach and now she's going backwards. IT STINKS

luv4tk

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Quote:
Originally posted by Diva

AMEN  Diva!!  I couldn't agree more.

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Thanks, Kathy.  Zach was great and the only one who really sees greenlee for what she is...  Sure hope Kendall "wakes" up before ryan and greenlee take her mind over completely....

Spike was absolutely adorable....
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaQ
I don't know how this will play out in the end - unfortunately not with Grinchlee falling into a vat of acid, I would guess.   

Bwahahahaha! 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Quilp

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:

Thank you for the clip!!  There is definitely going to be hell to pay and Zach knows it even if everyone else seems to be wearing rose-colored glasses in regard to Greenlee.  Yet, maybe Annie’s are beginning to fade a bit.  I just had to applaud her laying into Ryan like she did.  I don’t feel she exactly “backed down” when she decided to go on vacation after all.  Something in her face made me think that she isn’t done with Ryan yet.  From my keyboard to God’s ears.

Zach/Thorsten was right on the money today in every way.  I’m sure someone caught this (I haven't had time to read everyone's posts) as we tend to go through his scenes with a microscope, slow motion, and freeze frame - Thorsten’s “daddy-mode” certainly came out when he picked Spike’s binkey up off the floor, wiped it on the inside of his jacket, blew on it and gave it back to the kid.  Who hasn’t seen a “daddy” (or a mommy) do that . . . . too funny!

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilp
- Thorsten’s “daddy-mode” certainly came out when he picked Spike’s binkey up off the floor, wiped it on the inside of his jacket, blew on it and gave it back to the kid.  Who hasn’t seen a “daddy” (or a mommy) do that . . . . too funny!

LOL Ann and I were talking about the very same thing.  I wouldn't doubt if that nook made it into his mouth to make sure it was clean LOL.  I know that is such a dad thing to do LOL.  You can also notice the sway when he holds Spike.  Lish hasn't quite figured that one out yet, being she isn't really a mom.  It's so fun to see this side of the actors.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.