Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
If Jack were a country, I really think he'd be Greenland, Zach.

And Greenlee would be La-La-Land.

AMC 06/13/07 [11.92MB]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for the clips Kathy. Loved Zach's comments right out of the gate today. Such a thing of beauty.

And the preview for tomorrow.... Oh, I'll have to have my popcorn ready. That looks like a trainwreck just waiting to happen. lol
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
I was shocked at Erica's relative unconcern about Greenlee's suit. So I can't even say it was nice that she and Zach were on the same side - because how could she not be on Zach's side? And if I were Erica, I wouldn't just stand there delivering platitudes to Jack, I'd be accompanying Zach back to Fusion and administering the mother of all smackdowns to Greenlee myself.

I don't even care WHAT Greenlee's motive is or even if she ever planned to go through with the suit (the sonogram in her purse could just be a prop to whip out for her suit purposes), just the fact that she used Kendall's baby the way she did thus far would be enough for me to go after her with both barrels.

But I loved that Jack basically told Ryass to go piss up a rope when Ryass went to him about Greenlee, whereas Jack at least did go to Fusion after Zach confronted him.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for the clip Kathy.  LOL on Greenland/La-la land!  I loved Zach/Erica/Jackson scene today.  Finally, Erica thinks Jackson should join forces with Zach, wow!
OK, I am still angry from yesterday and from part of today's show, but I won't bore you all with my rant.  I will just instead.  But where does Ryan get his legal expertise?  Greenlee thought of the surrogacy, that GIVES HER THE RIGHT to Spike? 

Can't help but compare some Zen vs Ryannie moves:
Kendall sitting on Zach's lap = hotflash inducing
Annie sitting on Ryan's lap = Puke.
Kendall holding Zach's face as she kisses him = ah.... sweet romance
Annie holding Ryan's face as she kisses him = Yuck.
Zach rubbing Kendall's arms = warm and fuzzy feeling
Ryan rubbing Annie's arms = B O R I N G!!!!!!

BTW, Stuart can paint a 10 feet mural of Kwak's face or 100 feet.  I just hope WE don't have to see it!

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thanks Kathy.  I loved Zach and Erica ganging up on Jackson.  They are just as good together when they are on the same side as they are when they are snarking at each other.  And it's about damn time Erica started putting her daughter ahead of Jackson's spawn.
You know it's amazing how quickly Babe got dropped from my hate list.  My hatred for Bitchlee and the monkeyass is just too all-consuming to leave room for anyone else.

Words fail me when it comes to the Martin's.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 

My favorite bit -

Erica: "Is she still prosecuting?"
Zach: "I wouldn't be here for that."

I loved how dismissive he was - that he wouldn't go to Jackson for himself, but the minute Kendall's involved, Zach's ALL up in people's grille. I know Kendall should fight her own battles, etc., but I LOVE that Zach is so out there for the people he cares about.

BTW - has hell frozen over?  Erica advocating for Jack and Zach to work together? How long can that last?

ETA: I'm sorry, that "Everybody Wants to be a Martin" number was hilarious. Adam's worst nightmare! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

luv4tk

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks for the clip Kathy.

I loved Zach today - as everyday!!!  He is truly the only light shining in this dark tunnel of despair that AMC has turned into.  I just cannot believe that Kendall could call a truce long enough to save the company.  What about her child.  If I were in Kendall's place, Babe and Di would still be trying to pry my hands away from GreenPee's cold, lifeless neck!!  Also, isn't bad enough that we had to  through 2 Ryannie weddings.  Now we have to put up with a "family honeymoon".  I guess I shouldn't complain - tomorrow we get to see Martins on Broadway .  (Even if it is Adam's dream, anything with Jooyner is enough to make me hurl.)  I want Zendall/Zadam/Zaby/Zpike time, dammit!!

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Loved Zach today as always and I also think Jackson was harder on Ryass than on Zach.  I think Jackson actually likes Zach but he's never been crazy about Ryass and he's still not.   I like WW and TK together.  I even liked Erica today telling Jackson to work with Zach.

Ryass is STILL the conman.  Poor Annie she hasn't a clue.  He is just an asshole (excuse the language).

I thought Zach was pretty damn smart to have Spike go away with Ryass and family (keeps Greens away from Spike) even though I hate the thought and just maybe we won't have to see his face for a few days (Oh Happy Day).

I can certainly see the predicament Kendall was in and I'm not holding it against her for saving her company but once that guy left my fist would have been in Greens face.  She should NEVER forgive her.
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Well I enjoyed all the Zach stuff today.  It's about time Erica worked with Zach since Zach is only thinking of and protecting her daughter.  I think the tables got turned on Greens when she tried to get Erica to rat Zach on national tv.  Erica IMO picked her side then and it was obvious that it was for her daughter's husband.

Kendall should slug Ryass in the face for all the shit he seems to be spewing.  He doesn't seem to see the idiocy of what he is saying.  He is spewing that Kendall isn't listening, well imo Ryass isn't listening to the mother of his child.  He only thinks of himself.  Wasn't it one time Zach said Ryan and Greenlee are one of the same.  Well isn't that the truth.  I fricking hate Ryan...he needs to give Greenlee Emma maybe to raise, afterall Emma is as much Greenlee's kid as Spike is. 

Kendall needs to leave Fusion, I dislike all scenes there they are so phony and need to be gone.  I would rather Kendall run a boring daycare over being subjected to this forced partnership of Her and Greens.  When that guy said you two have to work together on this I though PLOT DRIVEN BULLSHIT!!!  No one would demand that.

Now the previews about tomorrow I lol'd and thought how fricking lame is that going to be.  OMG.

Thanks Kathy for the vid

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Just a few observations:

Ryan and Annie's roof top conversation sounded awfully familiar to me.  Guess Annie's about to find out (like Kendall did three or four years ago) what it feels like to be a "detour" on Ryan's road back to his true love.

Zach was great with Jackson...someone needs to deal with out of control Greenlee and it should be her father.  Yes, she's supposedly an adult, but she certainly is not acting like one.  I also like this semi-alliance for now between Zach and Erica.

But the capper for me, is NOW Ryan asks if something is ok with Kendall?  He berated her, ignored her, talked over her yesterday and part of today, but since he and Annie need their family honeymoon he now asks Kendall if Annie can have the time off?  What a prince.

Bravo Zach for instantly recognizing that removing Spike from Greenlee's sphere for however long the Lavery Family Honeymoon lasts is a brilliant idea!  Nothing sexier than a smart man.

Thanks for the clip, Kathy.

Banner thanks to Monica.
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I loved the way Zach got Spike out of the line of Greenlee fire by suggesting that Ryan and Annie take Spike along on their family honeymoon.  That was typical quick Zach thinking. I hope they don't torture us with another drawn out Ryan/Annie event. Two weddings is just about all that I can take of this boring couple.

Erica and Zach on the same side to protect Kendall and suggesting that Jack join forces with Zach.... WOW are we in an AMC Twilight Zone? Well, let's enjoy while it lasts.  At what point will Erica begin to realize that her beloved Ryan is selling her daughter and Spike out to placate Greenlee?

Poor Annie, she is just coming down to earth about the reality that is Ryan the Con Man.

Thanks Kathy for the clip.

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail

But the capper for me, is NOW Ryan asks if something is ok with Kendall?  He berated her, ignored her, talked over her yesterday and part of today, but since he and Annie need their family honeymoon he now asks Kendall if Annie can have the time off?  What a prince.

You're right Abby, but I think he only did that because Zach was right there otherwise I think it would have been the same old abusive crap..."Kendall I'm taking MYSON (yes, I know Zach suggested it but it was only a matter of time before Ryan came up with it...and he may still think it was his idea to protect Spike, sigh) and MYWIFE on MYHONEYMOON and if you don't like it, then too bad".  And why is it that Ryan and Annie get a honeymoon and Zach and Kendall don't...oh that's right because it's All My Lavery's...got it!

Zach, what can I say, he was AWESOME today, but then he always is.

Thanks for the clip Kathy.

Thanks Mon
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Thanks for the clip Kathy, I enjoyed the clip today, it didn't make my insides roll around like it has done in the past. I know there's more to come though.
I loved Zach today, he was so caring of Kendall.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Thanks for the clip, Kathy!  I always love it when Zach is on!

I don't think that Jack has the cajones to stop Greenlee from doing whatever she wants to do, but at least Erica knows what Zach can do, which is why she told Jack to join forces with Zach!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

AMC 06/13/07 [11.92MB]

Thank you for the video Kathy.Big HUGS. That's funny about Greenland&La-La-Land.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurknomore

My favorite bit -

Erica: "Is she still prosecuting?"
Zach: "I wouldn't be here for that."

I loved how dismissive he was - that he wouldn't go to Jackson for himself, but the minute Kendall's involved, Zach's ALL up in people's grille. I know Kendall should fight her own battles, etc., but I LOVE that Zach is so out there for the people he cares about.

BTW - has hell frozen over?  Erica advocating for Jack and Zach to work together? How long can that last?

ETA: I'm sorry, that "Everybody Wants to be a Martin" number was hilarious. Adam's worst nightmare! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I know,i was cracking up when i saw that preview.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #17 

I totally agree with all that was said, and laughed at a lot of the comments.  I would like to add something, if I may?  Maybe Ryan should have listened better to Zach when The SS was going on.  Zach told Ryan then how he loved Kendall.  Remember he said, "I love her man, she's never been loved like that before, not even by the father of her child.".  That statement in itself made Ryan look just like he is, an idiot who does not really know how to love.  Poor Annie, she has a lot to learn, now Greenlee she is to self-centered to learn.  God I love Zendall!!! 

Thanks again ladies for giving me my dream site with videos!!!!  You are wonderful!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
I loved Zach today (I know, today?)  And Erica was almost tolerable.  but I am so over Fusion, that crap just gets more and more lame by the day.  (I was going to say "lamer", but that's not a word, is it?)

And I know Kendall hasn't had a chance to bring Zach up to speed on His Assiness' latest StupidIdeaoftheDay, but the idea of The Tool taking HISSON with him and Annie, even ostensibly on their "family honeymoon", makes me really nervous.  If I were Kendall, I wouldn't want my child anywhere NEAR His AssHoliness while he's smoking that "let Greenbitch into our family" crack, I'm just saying.

I can't wait for tomorrow, I was laughing my ASS off at that preview!  If anybody can do camp with a capital CAMP, it's MEK.  Is it possible?  Could we have some FUN on AMC soon?  Not a moment too soon, either, bring it on!

And who else just LOVED that evil, shit-eating grin on Zach's face when he hustled out of Casa Montgomery, getting a good head start on Jack?  Priceless.

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
Quilp

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Quote:

AMC 06/13/07 [11.92MB]

Thank you for the clip. Zach of course always the highlight no matter how short and sweet his scenes are. Comments/asides/lines always on target, and then there are those facial expressions. Sometimes a person just has to go back and watch a couple of extra times.

I hate making many comments on Ryan because Zach deserves ALL the recognition, but I realized yesterday that there hasn’t been a soap character I’ve so hated since Roger Howarth’s Todd Manning.

I actually feel sorry for his fans. TIIC have turned a character many (not me) fans must have immensely enjoyed. He is now a loud-mouth-know-it-all IMHO. It was Kendall’s idea (your eggs, my womb) to be the surrogate, and just how the hell would (or should) Greenlee have ANY rights to Spike. I cannot imagine a judge listening to 30 seconds of her “case.”

And as for Ryan giving any privileges to Greenlee to “share” Spike!!!! Wait until Zach hears THAT. I was so wishing Zach had been there to hear Ryan's "argument." But as usual, Zach will most likely remain his cool calm self and take care of things. I try to skip as much of Ryan as I possibly can, but the scenes with Greenlee and Kendall were like watching a train wreck. You just couldn’t help yourself.

Knowing very few of you I figure we would truly only be happy with a full hour of the Thorsten Kaye/Zachary Slater “Show” and I have been trying to give AMC a chance.

However, the Ryan Lavery thing is beyond belief. A couple of us have said that McTavish wasn’t totally to blame for this "stuff," and I firmly believe that to be true. There are others giving the okay for this writing and storyline direction and it is obviously looks like it is going to continue.

But, I am true blue to Thorsten and I will most definitely be there with boots on to wade through whatever comes as long as he is on AMC. He always comes through!

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilp

Quote:

AMC 06/13/07 [11.92MB]

Thank you for the clip.  Zach of course always the highlight no matter how short and sweet his scenes are.  Comments/asides/lines always on target, and then there are those facial expressions.  Sometimes a person just has to go back and watch a couple of extra times. 

I hate making many comments on Ryan because Zach deserves ALL the recognition, but I realized yesterday that there hasn’t been a soap character I’ve so hated since Roger Howarth’s Todd Manning. 

I actually feel sorry for his fans.  TIIC have turned a character many (not me) fans must have immensely enjoyed.  He is now a loud-mouth-know-it-all IMHO.  It was Kendall’s idea (your eggs, my womb) to be the surrogate, and just how the hell would (or should) Greenlee have ANY rights to Spike.  I cannot imagine a judge listening to 30 seconds of her “case.” 

And as for Ryan giving any privileges to Greenlee to “share” Spike!!!!  Wait until Zach hears THAT.  I was so wishing Zach had been there to hear Ryan's "argument."  But as usual, Zach will most likely remain his cool calm self and take care of things.  I try to skip as much of Ryan as I possibly can, but the scenes with Greenlee and Kendall were like watching a train wreck.  You just couldn’t help yourself. 

Knowing very few of you I figure we would truly only be happy with a full hour of the Thorsten Kaye/Zachary Slater “Show” and I have been trying to give AMC a chance. 

However, the Ryan Lavery thing is beyond belief.  A couple of us have said that McTavish wasn’t totally to blame for this "stuff," and I firmly believe that to be true.  There are others giving the okay for this writing and storyline direction and it is obviously looks like it is going to continue.

But, I am true blue to Thorsten and I will most definitely be there with boots on to wade through whatever comes as long as he is on AMC.  He always comes through! 

BRAVA, Quilp!!!!!!!

What a GREAT post!!!!!  You have said everything that I've been wanting to say and wrapped it up in a neat little package!  BTW, I hated RH's Todd Manning as much as I hate Ryass!!  I have always enjoyed your posts and I wish you would post more often.  Kudos to you!!!

P.S.  I still think that BSFrons is the reason we have to put up with Ryass!!  A Pox On Him for making us put up with this disgraceful character!!!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.