Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Fresh out of comments.

AMC 06/09/09Site Meter

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
LOL Kathy...I hear ya!

I've only got one at the moment.   I don't ever, ever want to see Zach be cordial to Ryan again...EVER!   No more field trips unless it's more like their first one!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

The only contact I want to see between Zach and Ryan is Zach's foot making contact with Ryan's ass. 

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I have watched a couple of times (heaven help me) just to see if I was mistaken.  All I can come up with is WTF universe is this??  

I did enjoy 2 things about today. Zach basically shutting down the ape at the courthouse, and hearing some good news about Ian for a change.

Thanks Kathy.

Thanks Mon
Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
"Fresh out of comments."

I don't blame you one bit.  I'm sick of seeing Ryan in Zach's universe!   Kendall is only concerned about her own ass, and I'm sick of seeing her too.  The new D. A. is a schmuck for even trying to tangle with Zach!  He will get his!  (G)

Thanks for the clip, Kathy!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
LOL Thanks Kathy, i was cleaning windows with me hubby and stopped to take a quick peek, on the board to read your GREAT COMMENTS, and all i can say is YOU DON'T KNOW YOU MISS something utill it GONE.........lol.good news about IAN,,,, thanks for all you do. back to supervising hubby on window duty...LMAO...
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks Kathy!!

I knew all along when this "greatest rivalry evah" flopped and Ryan came out looking like the PIG that he is that they only way TIIC could redeem him (never in my eyes) would be to have him and Zach work together on something.  TIIC are so freakin' predictible!!

But I did like, with Ryan right in front of her, that Kendall went for Zach.  Ryan seemed to finally get it . . . Zach was ALWAYS the only man for Kendall.  Ryan on the outside looking in . . . I LIKE it!!

June
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Thanks for the clip Kathy.  I really dont have any comments either. I must say I did like the end when Kendall went to Zach and not Ryan, I also liked the look on Ryan's face.!!!!!!

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
Thanks Kathy!!

I knew all along when this "greatest rivalry evah" flopped and Ryan came out looking like the PIG that he is that they only way TIIC could redeem him (never in my eyes) would be to have him and Zach work together on something.  TIIC are so freakin' predictible!!

But I did like, with Ryan right in front of her, that Kendall went for Zach.  Ryan seemed to finally get it . . . Zach was ALWAYS the only man for Kendall.  Ryan on the outside looking in . . . I LIKE it!!

June

That's exactly what's happening - must redeem Ryass at any cost.   There is no way Zach Slater would even talk to that idiot let alone work on anything with him.  The man is SLEEPING WITH HIS WIFE are you kidding me.   GMAFB.

I'm sure everything will be forgotten and things will be back where they were before the coma.    Without the Slaters Ryass has no story.
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Thanks Kathy - Did like the end with Zach and Kendall and Ryan on the outside looking in- Peggy

Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Can't even imagine Zach being so "kind" to this man who has done everything in his power to destroy him for years but then again Zach is so far above anyone on this show that it doesn't surprise me that he would put his feelings on hold for a greater cause. At least I hope they are on hold....
Ryan has to be the long lost son of Fronsie...has to be.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

June

Oh, Ryan will be painted as the noble self-sacrificing one for not standing in the way of Kendall's weal twu wuv, and Kendall will end up humbly kissing his ass for knowing her better than she knows herself, while Zach will revert to the role of chopped liver again.

Zach was always the only man for Kendall? Since when? Kendall sure could have fooled me with all the times she's turned on Zach, trashed him to his face and to anyone else who'd listen, reflexively believed the worst of him, dumped him, cheated on him, and sided against him with Ryan. Lather, rinse, repeat.

The only reason they stayed together as long as they did was because Zach put in all the effort to make it work until he finally admitted defeat even for the boys' sake -- when Kendall so publicly and proudly and spitefully chose Ryan over him. Because Kendall couldn't just choose Ryan over Zach. She had to choose him with the infliction of as much gratuitous pain upon Zach as possible.

So I'd sure hate to see how Kendall would have treated Zach if he wasn't the only man for her.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Thanks for the clip Kathy!  Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much monkey cutting into my Zach time, UGH!  But the way I see it, TIIC are not redeeming him by putting him in Zach scenes, because they damn well know that we will hate him even more, if possible.  What they ARE doing is, forcing us to watch him  

As for Kendall hugging Zach, I don't see it as her hugging the only man for her, I see it as her having hugged the only man present in that room!  In all honesty, I think she only hugged him because he was standing right next to her.  If the Rage Monkey was standing next to her, there would have been a hug and and a grope and an endless yuckfest of a kiss!

Froggie, yeah, the contact between Zach's foot and the loser's butt would be just as sweet as the contact between Zach's fist and the loser's face, something that is long overdue 

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

June

I'm watching today's show (June 10th) and Kendall asked for Ryan after she realized he walked out of the room.  So much for Zach ALWAYS being the man for Kendall.  Ryan will never be on the outside looking in now matter what happens with Zach and Kendall.

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Thanks for the clip, Kathy... I agree, SSDD is what we seem to get.

Back in 2007, during the Satin Slayer, I found Ryan's constant presence as back-up detective to be annoying... I found the way he got credit for "saving" people irritating... and I found the way the focus shifted from Zach to Ryan maddening. Even when the story IS about Zach, the idiots who scribble this show always put Ryan in the center of the story. What a waste.

Quote:
So I'd sure hate to see how Kendall would have treated Zach if he wasn't the only man for her.

That's for sure... Zach sure doesn't need any real enemies as long as he is stuck in Kendall's world. Personally, I don't care if she's guilty or innocent. I just want a very long jail term... or better yet... that death penalty she mentioned. Ian deserves better than to be raised by a self-centered woman who doesn't understand the meaning of love or loyalty. And Zach deserves to be loved the way that he loves -- wholly and completely and without room for anyone else. Kendall is incapable of that depth.

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.