Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
OK. I'll marry you.  

Why did Kendall sound like she was doing Zach a big favor? He's the one who is doing HER a big favor.   But then, that's how she's always acted towards Zach -- she's the taker, he's the giver. Why should that dynamic change as far as Kendall is concerned even though she kicked him out of his own bed so she could roll around in it with Ryan?  

Then again, Kendall also sounded like she was just mindlessly doing her master's, i.e. Ryan's, bidding. When she was prepared to play eeny meeny miney mo to select which non-testifyin' groom to marry, Ryan placed his [thumb] on the scale, tilting it to Zach, and obedient Kendall followed Ryan's instructions.  

Poor Zach. He had to be having a flashback to his first proposal to Kendall four years ago, closely following his springing from jail then for Edmund's murder -- before he could have ever guessed how thoroughly he would one day receive the full Kendall "I wish I could divide myself in two so Zach and Ryan could each have one" Hart treatment.

But of course we weren't made privy to Zach's flashbacks.

We were made privy to Kendall's vows of flashback luv to both Zach and Ryan. If I was supposed to perform my own meeny miney mo pointing between Zach and Ryan to identify which one Kendall really loves, that was obviated by Kendall's real-time nyah nyah nyah declaration of love to Ryan prior to her third taking of vows with Zach.

Way to kick off a wedding to a man who is marrying you to save your ass, Kendall!

I literally applauded when Zach turned away and walked out rather than kiss his not-so-new bride. His return with Don't cry, honey, it wasn't a real wedding had me clapping too, and I was in awe of the way TK delivered the line. It encapsulated everything Zach had to be feeling.

If only Zach wasn't going to have to pay over and over for ensuring that Ian's ungrateful mother stayed out of jail.

AMC 06/03/09

Site Meter

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks Kathy. WOW kendall the ALLY CAT still stinks like day old cabbage......POOR ZACH, POOR IAN.... why would I want zach to have THAT SLUT BACK for anything.she is NOT fit enough to CLEAN HIS SHOES..my HATE FOR her has passed my RYASS HATE awhile ago,.... it boggles me mind. JMO
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I'm aghast at what I saw today.  Zach sacrificing himself yet again for the hart-less one while she rubbed her love for her lover in Zach's face.   Her insensitivity to Zach's feelings knows no bounds.  Is there any limit to the amount of humiliation she can heap on him and that he must take?  OMFG, I knew there was no chance but I prayed that Zach would refuse to marry her ass again, especially in the face of such gratitude and concern for his opinion/feelings on the matter.   I prayed that he would tell her NO and that he preferred risking perjury charges and a jail sentence over marrying her cheating, cold heart again.

Quote:
I literally applauded when Zach turned away and walked out rather than kiss his not-so-new bride. His return with Don't cry, honey, it wasn't a real wedding had me clapping too, and I was in awe of the way TK delivered the line. It encapsulated everything Zach had to be feeling.

So did I!   Aside from TK's delivery and demeanor throughout...I was elated to see Zach walk out in disgust rather than kiss her.   Was I supposed to feel sorry for Kendall and her poor me pout because I did not.  Zach was a lot kinder to her than she was to him.

My God, where's Francesca?

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Hi Kathy - Thank you for the clip - Hope all is well with you - Zach also said "Marry Ryan - That makes more sense" - She so acted like she was doing him a favor -Yesterday she accused him of being with Liza when she was in a coma - Zach needs His Boys and he sure as hell does not need Kendall - He even had the rings - Felt a little bad for the Justice of the Peace - Was so glad when Zach turned and walked away - Peggy

Aukalina

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
And the bride wore black !!!!!! How fitting.

Today's show was a true testament to Kendall Hart's mantra for life. I will love Zach and Ryan both, I will not be a grown up; I will have two husbands (like Erica said).

Loved, loved how Zach walked out NOT kissing his bride.

How sad it was to watch, but of course, we got another amazing TK, Zach performance.

AM is doing a great job too because no matter how much chemistry AM and TK have Kendall is definitely not Zach worthy.

Thanks Kathy for the post.

Kat
ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

You now may kiss the bride...LOL!   Who would kiss that piece of trash.  I think I"m getting sick of the whole story line and am so ready for Zach to find happiness with his kids and a new love.   Kendall deserves Ryan and Ryan deserves her.    Live long and prosper.  Dumb asses.  

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Kathy, thanks for the clip and comments.
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
 Warning to those who have not seen today's  episode yet..... 
   THIS IS A HARD ONE TO WATCH  !!
 How callous and cruel can this broad get? She must see the pain on Zach's face, even though he tries to convince even himself that he no longer cares. Yet she constantly drives the knife in deeper every chance she gets. I hate her, hate  her, hate her!   Zach claims his protection of Kendall is for the sake of the boys, but look at his face.....yes, he's disgusted  and angry, but he's also deeply hurt every time that bitch rubs his nose in her betrayal. and it shows in those expressive eyes. Frankly, I think those babies need their devoted father , who has often been the ONLY one looking out for them, a lot more than that usually absent and easily distracted slut of a mother.  She's all lip-service, but no back-up with actions.  No matter how Pratt tries to fix what he broke, how can Zach  forgive her or trust her or feel comfortable loving her ever again. What a loss!!  It makes me SO ANGRY!!!!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Site Meter

I thought Zach taking a walk instead of delivering a kiss to his "bride" who chose another man over him was an exquisitely perfect statement. 

When Zach saw Kendall sniveling - why wouldn't he think it was because she was upset over marrying him and not Ryan when all signs today pointed to that fact, including Kendall's little display with Ryan in front of him?

And in Kendall's flashbacks, she remembered telling Zach he knew her heart even when she didn't - and today Zach told her that marrying Ryan was a "better idea."  Yes, Zach knows her heart.  As for the Ryan flashback, what else has Ryan been hearing all these months.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
The more I think about today, the angrier I get!!! 

Isn't it ironic that Kendall thought it would be "tacky" to ask Zach if he was Liza's baby's daddy but didn't think it was SUPREMELY TACKY, not to mention hartless, to be declaring her love to Ryan, in front of Zach, at the same time she was expecting him to marry her to save her sorry ass. 

Poor TK to have to play out this crock of shit!   F-U Pratt!!!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks Kathy!!

I really have no words for today.  NONE!!  Biggest disappointment that I've had in a long time.

How I wish to God TIIC would move Zach out of Kendall's orbit so I can get off this god for saken band wagon.

Kendall broke my heart today and I truly hate her!!

June
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Thanks for the clip Kathy, Oh dear! I didn't like that at all. Loved when he walked off though, good for him.

I hate that Erica and Kendall are putting the story around that Zack was sleeping with Liza, he only had sex with her once, but he sure as hell wasn't asleep at the time.

Take care,
Enis

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Thanks for the clip Kathy!  I was thrilled when Zach walked out on kissing "his" bride and then returned telling her not to cry it wasn't a real marriage.  I hope he keeps that attitude in spite of Erica's predictions.  And, I'm hoping against hope that  maybe they're playing this out so long because the actress portraying Francesca wasn't immediately available but soon will be.  One can hope......  JMO

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
OK. I'll marry you.  

Why did Kendall sound like she was doing Zach a big favor? He's the one who is doing HER a big favor.   But then, that's how she's always acted towards Zach -- she's the taker, he's the giver. Why should that dynamic change as far as Kendall is concerned even though she kicked him out of his own bed so she could roll around in it with Ryan?  

Then again, Kendall also sounded like she was just mindlessly doing her master's, i.e. Ryan's, bidding. When she was prepared to play eeny meeny miney mo to select which non-testifyin' groom to marry, Ryan placed his [thumb] on the scale, tilting it to Zach, and obedient Kendall followed Ryan's instructions.  

Poor Zach. He had to be having a flashback to his first proposal to Kendall four years ago, closely following his springing from jail then for Edmund's murder -- before he could have ever guessed how thoroughly he would one day receive the full Kendall "I wish I could divide myself in two so Zach and Ryan could each have one" Hart treatment.

But of course we weren't made privy to Zach's flashbacks.

We were made privy to Kendall's vows of flashback luv to both Zach and Ryan. If I was supposed to perform my own meeny miney mo pointing between Zach and Ryan to identify which one Kendall really loves, that was obviated by Kendall's real-time nyah nyah nyah declaration of love to Ryan prior to her third taking of vows with Zach.

Way to kick off a wedding to a man who is marrying you to save your ass, Kendall!

If only Zach wasn't going to have to pay over and over for ensuring that Ian's ungrateful mother stayed out of jail.

AMC 06/03/09

Site Meter

Thank you for the video Kathy.Big HUGS to you. LOVED that Zach  walked out and didn't kiss his... HATE to even type these words his Bride.Poor Zach indeed.Hate,hate,HATE these writers.Kathy we need you writing for the show.You know how much i LOVE your stories. And i think you would have to kill off Ryass,and Kendall too.lol! I want them off my Tv Now!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Yes Mary - I want them off too - Want Zach with The Boys and someone who appreciates him and will make him happy - Peggy

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Thanks for the clip, Kathy.

I had to cheer too, when Zach walked away instead of "kissing his bride", LOL!  I hope it felt as good for him as it did for me!

My Ryass hate kicked up another notch again today...I didn't think it was possible!  It was when he said to Zach, "...I've got guys working on that, too..."  after Zach told him that he was going to find out who killed Stuart.  "GUYS" ??  Ryass has "GUYS"???  WTF?????? 

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
what about when Ryan told Erica "if Zach expects anything more he is in for a rude awakening". Why so gratuitously obnoxious?

Unfortunately for those ready to move on, rude awakening seems to be heading in Ryan's direction.

Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Thanks for the clip, Kathy! You really nailed it! I want a quicker trial than the DA. I don't care if Kendall killed Stuart or not, she deserves the death penalty for criminal stupidity. She's just now realizing that if she goes to jail she'll be separated from the boys? *rme*

Just some random musings...

I don't know... maybe it was wishful thinking on my part... but Zach certainly looked thoughtful while Ryan was pulling out all the stops to convince Kendall to marry Zach. Like he believes that Ryan is up to something... a whole lot more something than trying to help Kendall. And Ryan is a con man... a con man that Kendall has never been able to see through but Zach has always been able to see through. Remember the poker game?

I am so not climbing on the Ryan Lavery redemption train. That whole thing about Ryan knowing that Zach would be guilt-ridden if he had killed Stuart, while true, left me cold. Just another example of the con man at work, doing his best to play his marks. Only Zach is too smart for Ryan and, based on his expressions, isn't buying Ryan's concerned boyfriend or grudging ally acts at all. Of course, the real mark is Kendall and she's falling for it hook, line and sinker. She always did. I am not as dumb as she is and I am not falling for Ryan's act. There is no redemption for Ryan or Kendall, no matter how many of the right words they might say.

I enjoyed Zach's little smirk when the JOP asked Zach if he would "love, comfort and honor" Kendall. I also liked the way that Zach had nothing to say except what was absolutely required of him. Silent, secretive Zach. A man of few words and inscrutible expression. A dangerous man. The first two times he married Kendall it was because he wanted to... perhaps for different reasons, but still because Zach wanted the marriage. This time, Zach does not want to marry Kendall. He is being manipulated into something that he detests. And when Zach is cornered, he is an even more dangerous man. All those moments today reminded me of a very quiet, very dangerous Zach and how he treated Maria after she betrayed him. As much as I hate this storyline, I have to admit that I'm looking forward to Zach making Kendall and Ryan pay for what they've done to him.

If the flashbacks were supposed to move me, they didn't succeed either. Blatant manipulation has never worked for me, and it only reminded me of all the reasons that I never want Zach and Kendall together again. She betrayed Zach, the vows she made at their last wedding and her family, and I would have preferred not having that reminder shoved in my face. As far as the non-wedding flashback? That only reminded me of all the reasons why I initally did not want Zach and Kendall to ever get together... and how right my first impressions of Kendall were. Not the reaction that TIIC were going for, I'm sure, but what they've got... and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
DAMN CHERI three in a row, NAILED IT, and hell no you are NOT ALONE......not by a long shot. GREAT POST.love it.
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Cheri - Love your post - Just want Zach with His Boys and someone who really loves him and will make him happy (not Kendall) - Peggy

Julie983

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #21 
I'm not sure I agree.  I don't think Zach would ever do something he didn't really want to do.  I think a part of him still loves Kendall and always will and that's why he married her again, along with wanting to make sure she was free to be with her boys.  I don't think Zach could be manipulated into doing anything by anyone.

It's my personal opinion and one that all of you probably won't agree with, but I think both Zach and Kendall have hurt each other and the blame should not be put all on Kendall.  Bias aside, Kendall has done stupid shit and Zach has done stupid shit.  Again, it is just my opinion.  And just because I think that, it doesn't make me less of a Zach/TK fan, just like it doesn't mean I am less of a Kendall/AM fan.
theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie983
I'm not sure I agree.  I don't think Zach would ever do something he didn't really want to do.  I think a part of him still loves Kendall and always will and that's why he married her again, along with wanting to make sure she was free to be with her boys.  I don't think Zach could be manipulated into doing anything by anyone.

It's my personal opinion and one that all of you probably won't agree with, but I think both Zach and Kendall have hurt each other and the blame should not be put all on Kendall.  Bias aside, Kendall has done stupid shit and Zach has done stupid shit.  Again, it is just my opinion.  And just because I think that, it doesn't make me less of a Zach/TK fan, just like it doesn't mean I am less of a Kendall/AM fan.

Whether anyone agrees or disagrees with your opinion (and you are entitled to it) please read the #1 rule of this board:
Quote:

This board has one purpose and one purpose only:

To give fans of Thorsten Kaye and, by extension, any characters played by him, a safe haven on the internet for flame-free, positive discussion about him and them.

There are numerous venues online for expression of dissenting views. However, we provide this board strictly and exclusively for those, including ourselves, who want to avoid such negative expression. We want to enjoy posting here. This board is, to put it quite simply, therefore intended to be and will be maintained as a hassle-free environment for fans of Thorsten and his characters. Fans of Thorsten and his characters will never have to defend him or them to other posters here. Period.

This isn't Thorsten's requirement -- it's ours. It requires no justification, and it's not up for debate. So thanks in advance for adhering to it. Other topics are up for discussion and debate, but please be civil to each other (flames will be extinguished). We ask that you follow the guidelines posted in the description of each forum, and any rules pinned inside each forum. A brief summary includes:

1. As stated above, no posting of negative comments about Thorsten Kaye or any characters he plays or has played, is allowed. We don't want to read it, we will not provide a platform for it, and we will remove it.
Thank you.

Thanks Mon
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Thanks for the clip Kathy!  I will try to say some things before my head ........
I am sure Zach did not get the "Always Only You" inscribed on those rings, loved the silent stare he gave to his bride in black, but what I loved the most was the way he walked away defiantly!  "Don't cry honey...." was the icing on the cake for me.  BTW, Kendall COULD have changed into another non-black dress.  Didn't need to be white, but black was an extreme.  Why couldn't Erica have been the witness, instead of a PVH employee?  Just when did Ryass get GUYS is a big WTF, esp when it comes to crime solving, his track record is laughable.  His supposed faith in Zach's innocence and/or conscious was another feeble attempt by TIIC to redeem him, and it ain't working on me
Kendall's flashback of marrying Zach was pointless, since she was still crying over the asshole.  Telling him she loves him in front of Zach was like twisting just another knife, and her concern about being away from her "boys" meant Spike and the Sperm Donor, not Ian, I am sure   So, if Pratt and Fronsie are trying to fix what they broke into gzillion pieces, they are failing miserably in the way they are going about the "fixing" part!

san1gray

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #24 

thank you again  Kathy for the video, i really appreciated it. looking forward to TK returns

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.