Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Poor Zach. Desperate to get back to Ian but sacrificing everything – his freedom, maybe his life -- so Kendall is free to be with Ian instead of him. Forced to ask Ryan how Ian is, because of it and because of Ryan’s position of being lodged so firmly up Kendall’s ass, that Ryan is in a position to give Zach, Ian’s own father, an update.

I don’t care who shot “Adam.” I do love that Jesse isn’t buying that Zach did it and that Kendall didn’t do it, because I want to see Kendall squirm, even though her discomfort is so vastly inferior to the torture of Zach in this. She's still getting what Zach is sacrificing himself for. She gets to go back to the hospital to see Ian -- and so does Ryan -- while Zach rots in jail waiting for any word from anyone.

I cheered when Liza walked in the interrogation room.

More masterful work by TK. He's the only reason I'm watching this!

AMC 05/19/09Site Meter
Promo

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks Kathy, per usual ZACH suffers. for others. AND ms.hart your LOVE and CONCERN for this is SO TOUCHING...........only NOT........[sarcasm dripping from me lips...........poor ZACH, POOR IAN..........
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the clip Kathy, and ditto to your post!  TK's magnificent performances are the only things that make me get through this stupidity called a murder mystery.  I LOL at the way Zach looked at Liza's belly, it's those little things that make TK's performances so perfect!  I too am glad that Kendall didn't do it, but Zach is sacrificing his freedom, AGAIN, for her sake.  Zach being in cuffs or at PVPD, while the RyASS is with Ian is extreme injustice, but that's how AMC works.  Erica obviously knows more than she is saying, but I am sooooooo tired of Annie's craziness!  And I hate that Kendall told Erica that Zach probably has a lawyer already.  Not that I want JackASS to represent Zach, but Kendall didn't even try!  She is leaving him to fend for himself
I don't know about others, but I have never in my life woken up from a surgery as quickly or as coherently as PVites do!  They usually have to slap me around till my face hurts, and then too, even if I manage to keep my eyes open for 3 seconds at a time, it would take a while before I can laugh like Thadeass did

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Thank you Kathy and Thank you for all the times I forget to say it - So appreciate the three of you - Based on what we know now Zach even appeared to wave her off so she would not be the one to shoot if she ever even meant to - She is as grateful as she was about the car crash - Am amazed by her lack of concern - She is so worried about herself - I was so glad to see Liza too - I think that Jesse saw right through her today - I really do - Peggy (Go Red Wings)

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I couldn't believe how BLAH Kendall was about Zach's predicament.   "He confessed, what do you need me for?" and everything that followed...WOW!  Made me furious that Zach was putting his entire life on the line to protect her while she didn't appear to give three shits about him.   The very least she owes him is some compassion and concern for Ian's father.

I'm in no mood to give K any kind of the benefit of the doubt...but when even Jesse pointed out how detached she seemed, it raised a red flag for me.  It's not like it wasn't obvious but the fact that it was highlighted by Jesse, in the dialogue, made me question what's real and what's not.   She was just too damn detached and in control (despite all the crap that she's pulled on Zach) for me to not wonder if Z/K had some sort of a secret handshake we haven't been privvy to and that her coldness (to the degree she showed today) was part of their plan. 

I dunno, she probably doesn't deserve any kind of reasonable doubt from me but the idea that Zach is sending himself up the river for K and K really is that cold, that selfish and that twisted pisses me the hell off on Zach's behalf.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Poor Zach. Desperate to get back to Ian but sacrificing everything – his freedom, maybe his life -- so Kendall is free to be with Ian instead of him. Forced to ask Ryan how Ian is, because of it and because of Ryan’s position of being lodged so firmly up Kendall’s ass, that Ryan is in a position to give Zach, Ian’s own father, an update.

I don’t care who shot “Adam.” I do love that Jesse isn’t buying that Zach did it and that Kendall didn’t do it, because I want to see Kendall squirm, even though her discomfort is so vastly inferior to the torture of Zach in this. She's still getting what Zach is sacrificing himself for. She gets to go back to the hospital to see Ian -- and so does Ryan -- while Zach rots in jail waiting for any word from anyone.

I cheered when Liza walked in the interrogation room.

More masterful work by TK. He's the only reason I'm watching this!

AMC 05/19/09Site Meter
Promo

Thank you for the video Kathy.Big HUGS.Poor Zach is right.ICAM with all you said.I just knew Zach would be the one in Jail and SO hate these writers.Me too.TK is the only reason i am watching.he sure puts out one AMAZING performance after another.Every time he has been nominated he has so deserved that Emmy,this has got to be his year.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Interesting show today.  Zach awesome as ever.  He would do anything for his son.  Love him.   WTF was Tad waking up laughing.  Confusing.  But the whole show was kinda that way except for TK.    Is that Annie with Adam?  I need explanations.   Confusion..again!

TK rocked tho.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Thank you Kathy, Poor Zach, he always takes the blame for everything. As Jesse said, he would never kill anyone in the back, he would want to face them, thats why he put the red X on Adam's forehead.

It really is awful that he had to ask his ex wife's lover how Ian was. I bet that stuck in his craw.

I'm hoping that Zach can get his own back on Ryan, but I dont think it will be for a while as Pratt said this jealousy goes on through the summer.  By then I'll be in a coma awaiting certification.

Take care, by the way Zach/TK was awesome again today.
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I am also in the position of watching AMC JUSTfor TK and Zach. Today was once again another example of Zach's self sacrifice and everyone else's selfishness. Kendall is such a piece of work...her and her boyfriend. I for one can not see one ounce of love or even concern in her for Zach. He has to be away from his own son to save her? For what? She sure wouldn't do it for him. I too am so glad to see Lisa show up. Kendall, "I don't know Zach anymore". Maybe you should add, "or ever really loved him" Kendall.
The mentality of these characters is so poorly written I can't stand any of them except for the integrity of Zach. I think Jesse's words were apt..."what a waste".
Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Thanks for the clip, Kathy...  Loved the expression on Zach's face when a "pregnant" Liza walked in...

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks for the clip, Kathy.

For me, the line of the day was,
Jesse: "Get outta here, Ryan!" 
We've all been saying that for months!!!!!  Except, maybe a little more colorfully (g).
Zach, having to swallow his pride, because you know it killed him, to ask Ryass how Ian was, broke my heart.  But, Zach, being Zach, put Ian first.  (like he always does!)  TK, as far as I'm concerned, all of this is Emmy-worthy...good luck trying to put next year's Emmy reel together!

The look on Zach's face when pregnant Liza walked into the room was priceless!  I could almost hear him say, "Fuck, I work fast!"

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneM
Thanks for the clip, Kathy.

For me, the line of the day was,
Jesse: "Get outta here, Ryan!" 
We've all been saying that for months!!!!!  Except, maybe a little more colorfully (g).
Zach, having to swallow his pride, because you know it killed him, to ask Ryass how Ian was, broke my heart.  But, Zach, being Zach, put Ian first.  (like he always does!)  TK, as far as I'm concerned, all of this is Emmy-worthy...good luck trying to put next year's Emmy reel together!

The look on Zach's face when pregnant Liza walked into the room was priceless!  I could almost hear him say, "Fuck, I work fast!"

Anne, that's exactly what I was thinking- you said it- he does work fast!!
Yep, that look was priceless alright!    As for Ryass- when does he leave?
They will need a long time to figure out which of all these last wks to use for next yr's Emmy! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Thanks Kathy!!

Add me in with those who only watch this show for TK's Zach.  I actually stopped watching for a little while, but now that it seems Ryan and Kendall's "what ever you want to call it" is going to be ending soon . . . I've come back.  My hatred of Ryan was so bad that I actually had to stop watching the show!!!

I am probably in the minority here . . . and trust me . . . I am NOT Kendall's biggest fans these days . . . but I took her attitude a little differently yesterday.  She almost seemed to be trying to figure out what Zach was up to and go along with it.  If I didn't think that . . . I for sure would have smashed my TV screen.  Especially when she said "I don't even know the man anymore."  I just think there is something more to it . . . that she is actually trying to help Zach and his plan.  I'm thinking when she realizes that his plan is to sacrifice himself . . . she will NOT hear of it.  I could be very wrong . . . but I hope not.

June
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

I am thinking that too - That she is trying to say and do what he would want her to - She won't let it go that far - I thought they actually showed Zach nod for her to leave when she saw him inside - Also - Did you see the look on Kendall's face when David said that Zach did an amazing thing tonight - I think we will understand as they fill in more of the details - Kendall would not let him take the blame for this - Peggy

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
Thanks Kathy!!
I am probably in the minority here . . . and trust me . . . I am NOT Kendall's biggest fans these days . . . but I took her attitude a little differently yesterday.  She almost seemed to be trying to figure out what Zach was up to and go along with it.  If I didn't think that . . . I for sure would have smashed my TV screen.  Especially when she said "I don't even know the man anymore."  I just think there is something more to it . . . that she is actually trying to help Zach and his plan.  I'm thinking when she realizes that his plan is to sacrifice himself . . . she will NOT hear of it.  I could be very wrong . . . but I hope not.June

I dunno...I know TK is a master at telling a complete story with just a look but I don't know how K could take one look at him and determine he wanted her to act like a cold, unfeeling, fish about his predicament.  Her showing emotion and concern for him wouldn't ruin their "plan" or make herself look guilty or go against anything he'd want her to do.  And honestly, since when does Kendall do as Zach wants her to? LOL.   I do believe her attitude could be part of a bigger plan but I'll only believe she wasn't just covering her own ass if we see a "secret-never-before seen scene" between them when he told her to act like she didn't give a shit whether he lived or died.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
IMO i don't care how she acted at the POLICE STATION, but when ryass started his big ASSumstions she should have SPOKE up loud and clear, to defend her son's father, lawd knows she has done that for her lover counteless times, i know some want zach to take her back, i DON'T and the MAIN reason is because she will NEVER cut her ties with ryass, and this has nothing to do whith spike, and i AS A zach fan am tired of this second best status she places on this man, whenever ryass comes a calling. just the thought of watching her do this to this man AGAIN is BEYOND PAINFUL....TO BAD I CAN'T QUIT THE MAHN, THEN I COULD QUIT THIS SHOW...jmo
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
Thanks Kathy!!
I am probably in the minority here . . . and trust me . . . I am NOT Kendall's biggest fans these days . . . but I took her attitude a little differently yesterday.  She almost seemed to be trying to figure out what Zach was up to and go along with it.  If I didn't think that . . . I for sure would have smashed my TV screen.  Especially when she said "I don't even know the man anymore."  I just think there is something more to it . . . that she is actually trying to help Zach and his plan.  I'm thinking when she realizes that his plan is to sacrifice himself . . . she will NOT hear of it.  I could be very wrong . . . but I hope not.June

I dunno...I know TK is a master at telling a complete story with just a look but I don't know how K could take one look at him and determine he wanted her to act like a cold, unfeeling, fish about his predicament.  Her showing emotion and concern for him wouldn't ruin their "plan" or make herself look guilty or go against anything he'd want her to do.  And honestly, since when does Kendall do as Zach wants her to? LOL.   I do believe her attitude could be part of a bigger plan but I'll only believe she wasn't just covering her own ass if we see a "secret-never-before seen scene" between them when he told her to act like she didn't give a shit whether he lived or died.

I was just reading my copy of SOW that just came in the mail. This is an excerpt from an interview with Alicia Minshew:

SOW:  Kendall delivers a false alibi of her own, when Jesse demands to know her whereabouts at the time of the murder.
AM: ...She lies and tells Jesse...she was at the hospital all night. She doesn't know at this point that Zach has made a confession. ...and [Jesse] tells her that Zach confessed.
SOW: Kendall goes to see Zach, and she puts together pretty quickly that he confessed. because he thinks she did it.
AM: Yes, she tells him, 'No, don't confess to protect me! I didn't do it!" And he won't even hear her. Zach shows, I think, how much he does love her...that he's willing to go to prison to protect her and the boys.

Based on that, it doesn't sound as though there was any advance collusion between Zach and Kendall.

In light of that, went back to the clip and listened to this snippet of Kendall/Jesse dialogue, and it royally pissed me off all over again.

J: You just seem...what's the word...detached for a woman whose husband just killed a guy.
K: Ex-husband. And for good reasons. I don't know the man anymore. So nothing he could have done would surprise me.

"Don't know the man anymore?" You never DID know him, Kendall.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

OK, let's go back to when Ryass came to get Kendall at the mansion.  I questioned that day who she was referring to, when she said "I can't leave him, we have got to go back, I can't leave him, I can't leave him".  I am still hoping she was referring to Zach, since BOTH wanted to/agreed to kill Adam, and she did not want to leave him behind, to be caught by PV's finest.  I thought that may be she saw Zach through the window, just as Zach saw her.  If that was the case, and she dropped her gun and left, may be she thinks Zach DID shoot Adam/Stuart.  At the same time, since there was a bullet hole in the glass, Zach thought Kendall DID shoot Adam/Stuart, and therefore decided to pick up her gun and "confess".  This means, each is thinking the other killed Adam/Stuart, in which case, Zach is taking the rap and Kendall is ????????  That's where I agree with June saying "I just think there is something more to it . . . that she is actually trying to help Zach and his plan.  I'm thinking when she realizes that his plan is to sacrifice himself . . . she will NOT hear of it. "  Because if she was THAT cold and selfish, she would not have cared if she left him behind at the time of shooting.

But, the bullet hole in the glass does not mean Kendall fired her gun, it could be someone else on the same side of the glass who fired a  moment before Kendall dropped her gun.  When they were showing closeups of all the guns aimed at Adam/Stuart, Kendall was holding her gun with both hands, Zach and David were holding theirs in their right hands, but there was a shot of a hand holding gun in the LEFT hand.  Whose hand was it?  May be Zach knows it, and just like he did during MMM, he is attempting to mislead Jesse?  It is possible, but right now, I am still leaning towards Z & K both thinking the other fired the fatal shot.

The way Kendall stopped at the window before leaving PVPD, both Z & K gave blank stares to each other.  No signals, no specific emotions.  That seems more like both working together, but Ryass probably knows more than he is saying, apparent from his "you didn't kill Adam, Zach did" statement!

Kathy, I had typed up all this before I saw your post and AM's statement, LOL.

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
THANK YOU KATHY................that's all i got
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #20 
Searose, much of what I know from what's happening onscreen lately, I know from reading your posts! When I'm clipping, I watch AMC on a 13" TV on my desk probably no more than 2 feet from my face. But since I seem to be able to only focus on so much, I just focus on Zach and what immediately concerns him. I did think Kendall was referring to Ian in her "I can't leave him" statement to Ryan.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Sorry Kathy, I still think it was the other way.  She starts leaving with Ryass, and then was trying to go back inside, saying "wait wait wait, Ryan, no, no, I can't just leave him there, we got to go back, I will not leave him, I will not leave him" and Ryass wanted her to leave with him instead.  THEN Ryass told her Ian is alive and he needs her (to get back to PVH), so she left with him.  Pls check out the early part of 5/18 clip when they were on the Chandler grounds. 
But AFTER they get to PVH, she did refer to Ian as "I want to see him".

BTW, getting info from my posts may be dangerous, as I watch while working with one eye on my pc and the other on tv   The previous post took me roughly 25 minutes to type (and I type 70 wpm) with all the distractions

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

OKaye, now that Kendall admitted in today's episode that Zach showed up and "took over", I am even more sure she was referring to Zach, when she said she can't just leave him there, and that she won't leave him!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.