Reply with quote  #1 
That's where love grows.
05:22 - 06:36

AMC 05/06/09

Site Meter

RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thanks for the clip.  I know .... these  crib talks are killing me!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Did you not hear me?

WHOA! The power of Zach blew Scott away. It blew my Dazzle out too.

I know Scott is supposed to be the “good Chandler” but I thought his ambulance chasing of Zach was just indecent. Since when is it ethical for the maker of a medical device to pressure the anguished parent of a potential user?

(As one of millions of people who must take a dose of the most common prescription anti-coagulant every day -- I wish they would stop making that sound like such a big life-threatening deal.)

It’s your heart…That’s where love grows…where integrity lives…honor lives…forgiveness lives…

If I were you and you were me standing out here trying to make a decision…what would you do?

That was one of the most moving, riveting, and perfect TK/Zach scenes I’ve ever seen. A beautiful perfect gem. It encompassed everything. As always he made the absolute most of it, even though it was so criminally brief!

I've always admired David being able to put patients first, but if he is dubious about using the valve on Ian, but agreed to use it because Adam made it worth his while, then fuck him.

So should I ask where Ryan was today?  Here’s my guess, he was still at Zach’s house, trying on Zach’s suits and checking himself out in Kendall’s mirror.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
It’s your heart…That’s where love grows…where integrity lives…honor lives…forgiveness lives…

If I were you and you were me standing out here trying to make a decision…what would you do?

That was one of the most moving, riveting, and perfect TK/Zach scenes I’ve ever seen. A beautiful perfect gem. It encompassed everything. As always he made the absolute most of it, even though it was so criminally brief!

Dammit all to hell...WOW!!!  Good God!!!  That was beautiful, TK was brilliant!!  I agree Kathy, one of the, if not the most perfect TK/Zach scenes ever.  No doubt in my mind that the words were Thorsten's; they were just too perfect not to be his.    I was prepared to start today's post with a bitch about how little screentime he got but after that scene...I couldn't any longer.  Quality over quantity and that was quality at it's finest!!!

Quote:
So should I ask where Ryan was today?  Here’s my guess, he was still at Zach’s house, trying on Zach’s suits and checking himself out in Kendall’s mirror.

Not looking a gift horse in the mouth, LOL..but BWAH!  I picture him sniffing Zach's underwear too (g).

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks for the clip Christy!  I am still a puddle from the Zian scene, no one, I mean, NO ONE can blow me away in a scene like that except TK/Zach

Sadly, Zach was surrounded by people who don't possess any of the virtues he so OWNS and values so high! 
And the mother of his child, of all people, to pressure him?

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
OMG OMG OMG what a scene.   I know in my heart TK wrote that because there is no writer on this show who could.    I knew I would need boxes of tissues when this story started and I was right. 

Loved the Scott smackdown and I absolutely loved how TK looked sitting in that chair.

It's always a better show when there's no Ryass and I think you're right he's trying on Zach's suits.   Won't he be disapointed to find out he can't fill those suits anymore than he could fill Zach's shoes.
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2
OMG OMG OMG what a scene.   I know in my heart TK wrote that because there is no writer on this show who could.    I knew I would need boxes of tissues when this story started and I was right. 

The scene where Zach and Kendall tell David to do the operation and Zach grabs Davids arm was another heartbreaker.   TK's face in that scene showed how scared Zach was and it gave me chills.

Loved the Scott smackdown and I absolutely loved how TK looked sitting in that chair.

It's always a better show when there's no Ryass and I think you're right he's trying on Zach's suits.   Won't he be disapointed to find out he can't fill those suits anymore than he could fill Zach's shoes.

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

WOW!!!!  That was one of the most heartbreaking, perfect TK/Zach scenes that I've seen!  TK could always bring me to tears but today I'm a sobbing mess.  There is no actor that does this better than Thorsten.  And the expression on his face after the decision was made to operate spoke volumes.  BRAVO TK!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the clip, Christy.  Sometimes I don't know how you and Kathy manage to clip scenes like this.  Thanks for all you do for us. 

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Thanks for the wonderful clip!  TK was marvelous as usual.   And there is no way that stupid Ryan could ever fill Zach's shoes, suits or anything else.   It was great not having to see Ryan today on the show.  I could get used to that.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

It was amazing & TK brought it today!  Tearjerker- I'm still in tears over that one.    I am always awestruck by this talented mahn's abiliities & how he always completely sucks me in.  Bravo TK!  I knew it would be incredible watching this, but I am always blown away by just how incredible.  Why doesn't this man have an Emmy??  I actually thought the entire show was good today- maybe because no Ryan- IDK.  That certainly helped!  And no, poor Scott is no match for Zach Slater!  I love it when Zach uses his outside voice! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks Christy. zach was just perfect today was anyone else on that MATTER not to me, except IAN.after them no one else exists.......JMO........love this MAHN..........
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2
It's always a better show when there's no Ryass and I think you're right he's trying on Zach's suits.   Won't he be disappointed to find out he can't fill those suits anymore than he could fill Zach's shoes.
ICAM toasty2!  World seems to be a better place on days that we don't have to suffer Ryasspain!  The smug, self-centered, sanctimonious ASS is not fit to wipe Zach's shoes, no matter how much he secretly aspires to be Zach.

It is so sad that the Hubbards' story is getting buried in all the Chandler, KWAK, Rendull and other mess these days, because DW and DM are also giving some of their finest performances (and BE, JM and the girl who plays Randi are also doing a good job), and I would much rather watch that group in their realistic story instead of Kwak/NuBabyDoll/Amanda/WhoKilledDixie/TickleMeInTheShowerGame.

BTW, TIIC managed to ruin Scotty quicker than they have some others!  I don't care how many times he chants and shouts "saving a life" mantra, he has come across as a complete jackass the last two days

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

What a show today - TK/Zach was just perfection!!! He is everyday but some day he just excels more - today was one of them - Love the mahn

Ande
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
That's where love grows.
05:22 - 06:36

AMC 05/06/09

Site Meter

SOB,just utterly HEARTBREAKING.WOW.TK again was just BRILLIANT.Don't know how the man does it,but hope he never stops acting.LOVE him.Thank you Christy,Big HUGS.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Truly agree with all of your comments and feel sure that TK wrote those words too - You can tell when this happens - David could have done more research but that comment may come back to bite him you know where - The real reason will probably come out and he may wish he had really done more research - Apparantly David makes repairs to the valve but something must go terribly wrong before Angie and Jake step in - Peggy

jaye4kaye

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 
I am a woman of few words today. Who needs them? Not after ..not after what I experienced today. Not after TK/Zach blew me away, again. Not after having my world rocked. Not after that weak-kneed-o-lawd-thank-goodness-I'm-seeing-this moment. What words to describe? What emotion to relate? And how does one  depict or explain the essence of that Mahn at the bedside, nourishing that umbilical cord for one of the loves of his life, with strength and wisdom and fear and hope? Perhaps by...

Poetry in motion?...."for if you can keep your head while all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you...If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster and treat those two imposters just the same..Yours is the earth and everything that's in it, And-which is more-you'll be a Man, my son!"

Kipling..

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Thanks for the clip Christy.  As everyone says, Thorsten wrote those words, there's no one at AMC that could have written them. Thorsten outdid himself today, he was perfect, but then he's always perfect, but today he was more perfect.!!!!!

Yay, no RYAN, in the clip anyway, I dont know about the whole episode.

Thanks again Kathy and Christy, you always make me laugh with your comments.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

The man's talent shines again. As it always does. When these special TK -written scenes begin you can always tell immediately.  The screen becomes 3-D and the REALITY leaps out at you. It's too bad Thorsten doesn't have the time to write the whole damn show, and a producer with the sense to recognize what it would do for the quality (and hopefully the ratings) of the show as a whole. An amazing man, always!

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
"...that's where love grows..."

If that scene doesn't bring home the Emmy, I don't know what will.  He should get 2 Emmys...one for Best Actor, and another for Best Writer, because nobody else at AMC writes like that!  Kudos, TK...you were brilliant! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Thanks for the clip Christy.   It is amazing that when Zach is talking to Ian, Thorsten makes us forget that we are watching a soap...

Tabbylover

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #21 
that  was beautiful,
i have lived zachs nightmare, and said the words, felt the same emotions,
there is no fliiping way pratt wrote this,
it had to be thorsten, ad libbing, it..
its just to human,, and so real full of raw emotion,

APRIL 24 84- SEPT.1 006
YOU WILL BE FOREVER MISSED IN MY HEART.

The stars spell out your name
You ever faded with the sunset
Smiled with the sun
The love you brought us through our lives
We will miss you
More than you'll ever know
These days without you,
left me en emty soul

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
 Thanks Christy!!

Someone really needs to explain to me why this man does NOT have an Emmy.

I am 44 years old, have watched soaps my whole life and NO ONE has ever moved me the way TK does.  That includes movie actors and TV actors.

Watching Zach is this much pain is so hard to watch, yet it isn't.  Make any sense??

June
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
 from jam: "so hard to watch, yet it isn't"
 Yes, this makes perfect sense. I know just what you mean. We hurt  because HE is hurting and we want to hold and comfort him and cry with him.  But we wouldn't miss a second of it because it is such a pleasure to watch the master weaving his spell and pulling us in as no one else can.j
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 

Very good description, Pah!  I think you nailed it- he draws us in & we are caught up in every emotion he has- most of the time without a word from TK.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseann

Thanks for the clip Christy.   It is amazing that when Zach is talking to Ian, Thorsten makes us forget that we are watching a soap...

Yes Roseann, thats exactly what I said yesterday, its so real.

Take care,
Enis

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.