Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Zach had so many great lines it's hard to choose just one, but this sums it up:

There've always been three people in this marriage:  You, me, and Ryan.

Zach's quiet refusal to fall for any of Kendall's protestations (that her resulting actions with Ryan gave the lie to afterwards) was strength personified.

Of all the things I couldn't believe today, I think the worst was Kendall asking what about the boys - while she's busy screwing Ryan instead of being with them herself.  If there's a better reason to divorce a woman than because she repeatedly screws the man she's always been obsessed with while claiming always only you, I don't know what it is.

AMC 03/24/09

P.S.  I've got the clips from Thursday - Monday, and I'll render them soon.

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

This one was really a hard one to sit through.but I managed to hold up until Zach took off his ring and started spinning it. That did me in and the flood poured out. It was good though to hear him tell Kendall the whole truth with out pulling his punches. I wish he had done it long ago, but considering the stupid self-centered way Kendall looks at things, that probably wouldn't have helped. I wish Zach didn't love her so much because if HE could get over her, I could too, but I don't think he ever will, even if TPTB hook him up with someone else. Even if Ryan were to be eliminated, gone, ABSOLUTELY CONFIRMED dead, PUT THOUGH THE MEAT GRINDER dead,  whatever.....Zach would always know that the asshole was still ruling Kendall's heart, so I can't see how Zendall can reunite with any hope of happiness for Zach. I'll never understand how she could do this to this perfect man she had. She is an IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT  !.
   (To Lish:   my sympathy and condolences. It's not your fault.)
teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

WOW. poor zach the pain is so plain,and [ICA zach you are SPIKES FATHER, and IMO that will never change],,,,, he knows she has slept with this loser more than once, and he knows most likely she will again, bitch in heat that she is, on the other hand i for one was thrilled he served HER this time, let's be honest she has SERVED him DIVORCE PAPERS for a whole lot less, at least he never cheated on her HEART, MIND AND BODY which is what she has been doing with ryass her lover. JMO. thank you for todays clip and for thursdays, you are truly amazing.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
As always Christy, thank you for your time and effort.
Today was just too sad for me to even comment.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks for the clip Christy.  I hope all the ladies, esp. Kathy and you had a great time on the cruise.

ITA with everything everyone has said so far.  As painful as it was, I am really glad that ZACH is the one who served her the divorce papers this time, instead of the other way around.  Kendall STILL talks as if she is the victim, unending list of excuses in the mess that SHE created.  Didn't she tell Ryass the other day that she wanted him and Greens together so that he won't be "available"?  But when Zach says it, she denies it?

When Zach said : "You hung on to Ryan, and I hung on to you.  It's time one of us let go".  Kendall STILL could not tell him she will let go of Ryan!  Worse yet, she goes on to spend the night with him!  It will be very hard, no, it will be impossible, to feel sorry for her when the asshole stomps all over her heart again and smashes it to crumbs, and I hope Zach won't be anywhere near her to piece the crumbs together.

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks for the clip Christy!!

I feel nothing by a great sense of saddness and loss.

TK was wonderful today, as ususal!!

June

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
It was so very sad and my heart ached for Zach but he handled it like the man he is with dignity and pride.   I think this is probably the hardest thing he has ever done because he loves her so much but he loved her enough to set her free.   Who can blame him for wanting her whole heart it's what every spouse deserves.   All the things he said I think a lot of us have said about Ryass in Kendall's life it's just very sad that she can't see it but she will.   I think she will see what she has lost and for who, this asshole guy whose always treated her like dirt under his shoes.

Seeing him take that ring off did me in and then to see him with Spike.. I'm going to start crying again.

TK ROCKED today.  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Zach had so many great lines it's hard to choose just one, but this sums it up:

There've always been three people in this marriage:  You, me, and Ryan.

Zach's quiet refusal to fall for any of Kendall's protestations (that her resulting actions with Ryan gave the lie to afterwards) was strength personified.

Of all the things I couldn't believe today, I think the worst was Kendall asking what about the boys - while she's busy screwing Ryan instead of being with them herself.  If there's a better reason to divorce a woman than because she repeatedly screws the man she's always been obsessed with while claiming always only you, I don't know what it is.

AMC 03/24/09

P.S.  I've got the clips from Thursday - Monday, and I'll render them soon.

Hi Christy,Welcome back. big HUGS.Hope you&Kathy and all had a great time on the cruise.Poor Zach.Another Fabulous job by TK.He sure can make you feel Zach's pain.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Kendall:  "Including other people in our lives is not clinging to the past.  I could be close to someone; I could spend time with them."

Isn't that just special?!!!  She can do it but the minute Zach has a female friend, without BENEFITS, it's all about not sharing well and needing exclusivity because she can't handle what she fully expects Zach to accept with a smile...even when she's hypocritically screwing her friend and making excuses for it.

Cry me a fucking river, Kendall.

Pffft!  Screw that!!!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

amcwatcher59

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Thanks for the clips Christy and welcome home!

I was happy and sad for Zach today.  It was his independence day for the shackles of Kendall but I know he feels the pain of his life with his boys changing.

If anyone can be the perfect divorced father it is Zach!!!
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcwatcher59
Thanks for the clips Christy and welcome home!

I was happy and sad for Zach today.  It was his independence day for the shackles of Kendall but I know he feels the pain of his life with his boys changing.

If anyone can be the perfect divorced father it is Zach!!!

I couldn't believe she said that either.   She really thinks she did nothing wrong.   unfreakingbelievable.   Well she's got her man now see how well that goes.
RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
What a day!  TK was amazing !  Kendall, hasn't got a clue.  How long will Rendall last?  I doubt very long, Ryass will soon move on to his next victim.

A very sad day, not much to say!
jaye4kaye

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2
It was so very sad and my heart ached for Zach but he handled it like the man he is with dignity and pride.   I think this is probably the hardest thing he has ever done because he loves her so much but he loved her enough to set her free.   Who can blame him for wanting her whole heart it's what every spouse deserves.   All the things he said I think a lot of us have said about Ryass in Kendall's life it's just very sad that she can't see it but she will.   I think she will see what she has lost and for who, this asshole guy whose always treated her like dirt under his shoes.

Seeing him take that ring off did me in and then to see him with Spike.. I'm going to start crying again.

Toasty...what you said.

He was sad yes, but he was also calm, in control...resigned.

Excellent performance.

TK ROCKED today.  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
What killed me most was Kendall's effort to justify her behavior with Ryan by equating it to Zach's new friendship with Reese (a lesbian who loves and wants a marriage with Kendall's sister Bianca, not with Kendall's husband Zach), when there is just no comparison whatsoever.

The only reason Reese is still in town is because of her accident, which Zach feels responsible for. Otherwise, he doesn't want Reese and Reese doesn't want Zach -- Reese wants Bianca. Zach knows Reese wants Bianca and Zach wants Reese to have Bianca, just as Reese wants Zach to have Kendall.

Yet to hear Kendall tell it, Zach and Reese are having a fling like hers and Ryan's. Meanwhile, the man Kendall is having sex with outside her marriage to Zach has dedicated himself to taking everything else from Zach. Even that doesn't give Kendall pause.

It also kills me to hear Kendall equate Ryan and Zach as the fathers of her children. Ryan was only the sperm donor of Spike. Zach has been more of a father to Spike than Ryan could ever be, but Kendall still gives Ryan equal billing. Just one more of the many ways in which Kendall always has and always will fail to appreciate -- and deserve -- Zach.

Thanks for the video!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.