Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Today's show started off in such a disorienting way - I mean, weren't there some scenes missing?!? I was looking forward to seeing Zach picking up Reese and getting her to the hospital and I sure as hell wasn't expecting to see him sitting in the interrogation room - that I never really felt caught up.  But even so, I loved the way Zach handled Kendall and what he said about her to Erica, and I loved him telling Erica she was Kendall's mother, not his.  Greenlee's "memorial" was such a surreal farce, and I'm not talking about the "sign."  I have never seen such a group of supposedly grieving people seem so disconnected - especially the woman who was so obsessed with Greenlee for so many years and is responsible for her death - here Zach is being excoriated for being such a dangerous menace and Kendall is a grieving mourner!  And I don't even care that she killed Greenlee!  But I do care that it's toted up in Zach's column. And Jake especially pissed me the fuck off today.  I have to hand it to Reese for not going after Zach with both barrels - what a rarity in Death Valley.  I actually wanted to see some conversation between them.  Oh well.  Couldn't cut out any self-pitying Ryan stares.  That's probably what happened to those missing Zach scenes.  

AMC 03-05-09

Site Meter

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
I actually wanted to see some conversation between them.  Oh well.  Couldn't cut out any self-pitying Ryan stares.  That's probably what happened to those missing Zach scenes.  

AMC 03-05-09

Well of course that's the reason.   There is never enough Ryan worshipping afterall.  Jake really wore his Martin crown well today.   Asshole!

Poor Zach!  It feels like 2004 again but on steroids.   Pratt has taken McT's M.O. where Zach is concerned and multiplied it X 100.  We're back to Zach as the town pariah and favorite scapegoat and Zach not having any damn to talk to or believe in him. 

This is really very difficult for me to watch.   It's an internal battle for me between anger, disgust and sadness.

Thanks Christy!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the clip Christy!  You summed it up perfectly.  I used to be able to ignore the old Jake as someone quite boring, a spineless loser who couldn't hang on to or get the girl.  But the nuJake really makes me wish Zach had left him in Darfur.  What a complete and total @$$#*!& , trying to encourage Reese to get Zach arrested?  "This guy needs to be stopped and locked up before he kills somebody else"  WTF?  Where did we hear those exact words?  Oh yeah, Ryass The Rage Monkey said it just last week!  Counting off the names of Zach's victims?  I don't know whether the "writers" who come up with contrived plots are worse, or the Jr High drop outs who scribble the dialogs?  If the patient does not ask for it, does the attending physician have the right to tell security to arrest the patient's visitor?  And the royal Jerk, I mean Jake, how many people did he try to snub today?  Doesn't matter that David and Joonyer deserve it, but it makes Jake look like a pompous ASS! 
Now the bitch is blind, just what Zach needs, NOT!  Christy, I don't think Zach picked up Reese and got her to the hospital, it was probably the weakling of a guard dog that Adam had hired who made the calls to get Reese there and to get Zach arrested.
Kendall's "mourning" is not touching me at all.  It seems very superficial.  Once she got it off her chest that SHE was the one driving the car, the only emotion she has about the whole incident is that her BFF/Frenemy is gone? 

And did the "sign" mean the Green Butterfly is going to flutter around AGAIN? 

Erica can NEVER replace Myrtle.  First thing she needs to learn is to LISTEN, not give unasked for advice to someone like Zach.

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Thanks Christy, and ONCE again ZACH is ALONE, with no one to HAVE his back, not even the ONE whom said she would ALWAYS have it......sad.JMO

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Today's show started off in such a disorienting way - I mean, weren't there some scenes missing?!? I was looking forward to seeing Zach picking up Reese and getting her to the hospital and I sure as hell wasn't expecting to see him sitting in the interrogation room - that I never really felt caught up.  But even so, I loved the way Zach handled Kendall and what he said about her to Erica, and I loved him telling Erica she was Kendall's mother, not his.  Greenlee's "memorial" was such a surreal farce, and I'm not talking about the "sign."  I have never seen such a group of supposedly grieving people seem so disconnected - especially the woman who was so obsessed with Greenlee for so many years and is responsible for her death - here Zach is being excoriated for being such a dangerous menace and Kendall is a grieving mourner!  And I don't even care that she killed Greenlee!  But I do care that it's toted up in Zach's column. And Jake especially pissed me the fuck off today.  I have to hand it to Reese for not going after Zach with both barrels - what a rarity in Death Valley.  I actually wanted to see some conversation between them.  Oh well.  Couldn't cut out any self-pitying Ryan stares.  That's probably what happened to those missing Zach scenes.  

AMC 03-05-09
Thank you for the video Christy.Big HUGS. Poor Zach.I just knew Reese wouldn't be able to see.How many times has this been done on the soaps? Too many times. Me too about Jake,another character on the show i don't like,but especially after today as he wants Zach arrested.

Site Meter

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Thank you for the clip Christy.  TK knocked it out of the ball park again today. He just does everything perfectly. Jake, Ryan and Kendall leave me cold, (stone cold).  One day he has to win and we will too.

Take care,
Enis

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks for the clips Christy. I am afraid that this is the only way for me to watch because like others this is just too painful and a waste of disc space on my DVR.

I'm not feeling the love here at all.....from Zach, Kendall or anyone.  I thought soaps were supposed to be love in the afternoon but I don't think that Pratt got that memo.

I too can feel z's pain and confusion.  I did like him ignoring the memorial service.....afterall it would have given everyone there a chance to blame him instead of doing andy self reflection.  And God forbid if Z had given Ryass a reason to go off on him again and have Z suffer anymore public humiliation (Kendall has done enough of that lately)  It reminds me of when Ethan died and he refused to go to the service.....alone again but then good ole Myrtle was there to help him through.  I wish for our Myrtle back to help Z.

The next few months are going to be painful.  I wish I knew if Z/K were the end result or not.....guess it depends if TK resigns.

Take care all and thanks for the outlet to vent.  And once again Christy, thanks for the clips.
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Thanks for the clip Christy!!

It is killing me to see Zach become the town pariah again.  I hated it back in 2004 and I hate it now!!

June
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Yeah that is getting a bit old & I'm very tired of these boulders they're hurling at Zach!  The more they dump on him & say these things the more it makes me circle the wagons & want to protect him & tell the ejits of PV to FOAD & the more I loathe all of their self-righteous, sanctimonious carcasses!! 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.