Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
mdwills605

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
After today's epi, I could not wait to sign on to see what the general consensus is.  Did Hannah and Zach sleep together???????????  The writing was so cagey I could not grasp it.

I thought you'd all be debating it here like crazy ... do y'all know something I don't know? There were moments that I thought it was crystal clear that they did try to make a baby; the next minute I couldn't tell.  Was she apologizing for bugging him last time and trying to get him in to bed? Maybe it's just me today, but I dunno!

Leaving the whole Zendall thing out of it, I like seeing Hannah back, adding a little excitement and more screen time for the MAHN.

“I’m very intuitive, when I am not hallucinating.” - Janet Dillon
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
You should go read the responses to yesterday's show from everyone.  I personally thought they made it crystal clear that they did NOT sleep together.  Why would Hanna say "I'm sure you want to wipe that night from your mind, I know I do."  I think she went crazy when Zach turned her down and he got her into a mental institution.

June
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
You should go read the responses to yesterday's show from everyone.  I personally thought they made it crystal clear that they did NOT sleep together.  Why would Hanna say "I'm sure you want to wipe that night from your mind, I know I do."  I think she went crazy when Zach turned her down and he got her into a mental institution.

June

I think you are absolutely right June.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdwills605
After today's epi, I could not wait to sign on to see what the general consensus is.  Did Hannah and Zach sleep together???????????  The writing was so cagey I could not grasp it.

I thought you'd all be debating it here like crazy ... do y'all know something I don't know? There were moments that I thought it was crystal clear that they did try to make a baby; the next minute I couldn't tell.  Was she apologizing for bugging him last time and trying to get him in to bed? Maybe it's just me today, but I dunno!

Leaving the whole Zendall thing out of it, I like seeing Hannah back, adding a little excitement and more screen time for the MAHN.

No, you're not in the twilight zone.....Zach and Hannah's whole interaction about the "last night" was very suggestive.....but as a Zach fan-I do not believe that he would have entertained Hannah's request....Until we get published interviews or a flashback from Zach, I refuse to believe that he entertained Hannah's request.....
Auntinette

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I will never want to believe that Zach slept with Hannah.  My question is this, is it possible to write one man who wasn't, isn't or doesn't eventually turn into a dog?  (no offense, Fido - we just know, by the nature of the beast, as faithful as you may be to your owner, that you are incapable of being faithful to a mate)

mdwills605

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks all, I did look for a discussion on this but did not see it. I must have been half asleep ... will try again.

Re: if he did or didn't, I don't know ... if he did, though, it would only be out of some sense of deep empathy and compassion for Hannah's never knowing her own son.  Anyway, I don't think they did sleep together, we'll see soon I hope.

Thanks again!

“I’m very intuitive, when I am not hallucinating.” - Janet Dillon
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
There is no way in hell the Zach Slater I've been watching for years did anything with that woman except send her off to a sanitarium.  I also think she got out too soon.

Thanks Fil!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
After today's epi, I could not wait to sign on to see what the general consensus is. Did Hannah and Zach sleep together??????????? The writing was so cagey I could not grasp it.

I thought you'd all be debating it here like crazy ... do y'all know something I don't know? There were moments that I thought it was crystal clear that they did try to make a baby; the next minute I couldn't tell. Was she apologizing for bugging him last time and trying to get him in to bed? Maybe it's just me today, but I dunno!

Mary,

There are "debates" about this scattered around the board...but it's hard to "debate" at least for me, for a few reasons.

If AMC weren't already overrun with rugrats and if Zach didn't have a preemie in the NICU and if Hannah was going to stick around this time (and I don't know how long she's staying) and if she wasn't such a raging hypocrite on the subject of Ethan and if she gave any indication of being the type to rescue baby birds and most importantly if she had ever given Zach any reason to feel torn between her and Kendall, then I might want to see such a storyline...and this isn't what I'm seeing in any way.

But somebody said something on this board last week on the subject that I totally agreed with - and I'm sorry, I can't remember who and I should have agreed at the time - but it was along the lines of if Zach had sex with Hannah, TK would play it so it was believable and understandable to me. The bottom line is that Zach will do as Zach is written. He doesn't write himself.

That's why I don't feel any great conflict in any case. And I really enjoy watching Zach and Hannah together so I wouldn't mind if she had some real potential for Zach, but based on what I saw yesterday, she still doesn't.

Roseee

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:

Leaving the whole Zendall thing out of it, I like seeing Hannah back, adding a little excitement and more screen time for the MAHN

Hello,

I am new to the board, but I have loved Zach and Kendall for a long time.

In my opinion, when Hannah apologized to Zach for asking him to give her a child I felt as if he had said no and never wanted to talk about it again. I do  not think they slept together or had sex. There is no way Zach would ever do that.

On another note, I wonder if Hannah is working with Adam. Zach will make sure someone is watching her at all times. Probably Josh. In the spoilers it says that Hannah comes back to town and Zendal's love is tested. I am curious as to why their love is tested and if it has anything to do with Hannah? We'll see soon enough.

-Roseee

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseee

Quote:

Leaving the whole Zendall thing out of it, I like seeing Hannah back, adding a little excitement and more screen time for the MAHN

Hello,

In my opinion, when Hannah apologized to Zach for asking him to give her a child I felt as if he had said no and never wanted to talk about it again. I do  not think they slept together or had sex. There is no way Zach would ever do that.

On another note, I wonder if Hannah is working with Adam. Zach will make sure someone is watching her at all times. Probably Josh. In the spoilers it says that Hannah comes back to town and Zendal's love is tested. I am curious as to why their love is tested and if it has anything to do with Hannah? We'll see soon enough.

-Roseee

Zach would never betray Kendall but a couple of hot sex fantasy dreams about  "Zannah" on Hannah's part wouldn't hurt a thing. oooooooooooolala.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
_______________________________________________In my opinion, when Hannah apologized to Zach for asking him to give her a child I felt as if he had said no and never wanted to talk about it again. I do  not think they slept together or had sex. There is no way Zach would ever do that.

-Roseee

He has been adamant with Kendall about NOT keeping things from each other and was quite upset when she took Spike from the hospital and didn't tell him where she was going.  Last week she asked if he would always be there and his answer was, "Will you always be truthful."

When she finds out he didn't tell her what happened that night with Hannah, (and she will) she's going to accuse him of being a hypocrite.

Roseee

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 

That's why I don't feel any great conflict in any case. And I really enjoy watching Zach and Hannah together so I wouldn't mind if she had some real potential for Zach, but based on what I saw yesterday, she still doesn't.

I do not like Hannah or the actress who portrays her.
I do not feel any chemistry. She looks much older than Zach.
It reminds me of Top Gun with Tom Cruise and Kelly McGillis.

The chemistry between Zach & Kendall is so great it would have to be another actress who comes between them. I for one hope it never happens, but that isn't how soaps work. I will just enjoy the 2 of them together while it lasts. I am sure if they break them up they will find their way to each other.  "ALWAYS ONLY YOU"

-Roseee

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

June

I agree, too bad she didn't stay there.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:

He has been adamant with Kendall about NOT keeping things from each other and was quite upset when she took Spike from the hospital and didn't tell him where she was going.  Last week she asked if he would always be there and his answer was, "Will you always be truthful."

When she finds out he didn't tell her what happened that night with Hannah, (and she will) she's going to accuse him of being a hypocrite.

I know Zach said he didn't tell Kendall because she had so much going on. But, I think he will. His conversation with Annie was just about his need to share that night's events with Kendall, as it was about Annie sharing her secret with Ryan.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zks
_______________________________________________In my opinion, when Hannah apologized to Zach for asking him to give her a child I felt as if he had said no and never wanted to talk about it again. I do  not think they slept together or had sex. There is no way Zach would ever do that.

-Roseee

She'd better not call anyone a hypocrite while she's scamming Greenlee on the sly from Zach, unless she wants to be called a hypocrite in return.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zks

-Roseee

She'd better not call anyone a hypocrite while she's scamming Greenlee on the sly from Zach, unless she wants to be called a hypocrite in return.

Thank you Kathy!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
I don't understand why there is even a question whether Zach slept with Hannah.  The writers tried so hard to put innuendo into their conversation yesterday and even today with Josh, but if their attempts were to continue the question whether Zach did or he didn't, then IMO they failed miserably.  There is and never was a question in my mind. Zach did not give Hannah her psycho request. Zach made that very clear in his conversation with her yesterday and just looking at TK's facial expressions and the way he played  the script I can't believe that there are doubters out there about what really happened that night.

I personally find very little chemistry between Zach and Hannah. There is no change in Hannah's character since she left PV.  IMO she remains to be the same psychotic dangerous obsessed woman lusting after a man she will never have. If she wants us to believe that she only returned to help Zach with Cambias, because he is consumed with family problems, that is a lot of BS. I believe that she has an agenda that has nothing to do with helping Zach, but cause him pain for what she believes he and his father denied her.

The way I see it, Hannah's agenda began over 20 years ago when ACS, Zach's father told her that she was a lowly servant not worthy of bearing a Cambias heir. Any woman asking for a child, from a man happily married to a woman bearing his child, has to be cold and calculating and incapable of real affection for anyone other than her own ambition. This ambition was seeded in her mind many years ago and festered over the years till an opportunity arose. That is the way I see Hannah today. She is quite capable of doing real harm to Zach and his family, since she obviously has no scruples or conscience as to how she intends to achieve her goals.  I do not believe that Hannah is capable of real love, only possession and that possession is Cambias and an heir to the throne.  She will stop at nothing to get what she wants and that includes cold blooded murder. So look out Zach, for this time I hope all your instincts are as sharp as a tack, for you will need them and we will need strong nerves in watching this story unfold.

Roseee

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
I don't understand why there is even a question whether Zach slept with Hannah.  The writers tried so hard to put innuendo into their conversation yesterday and even today with Josh, but if their attempts were to continue the question whether Zach did or he didn't, then IMO they failed miserably.  There is and never was a question in my mind. Zach did not give Hannah her psycho request. Zach made that very clear in his conversation with her yesterday and just looking at TK's facial expressions and the way he played  the script I can't believe that there are doubters out there about what really happened that night.

I personally find very little chemistry between Zach and Hannah. There is no change in Hannah's character since she left PV.  IMO she remains to be the same psychotic dangerous obsessed woman lusting after a man she will never have. If she wants us to believe that she only returned to help Zach with Cambias, because he is consumed with family problems, that is a lot of BS. I believe that she has an agenda that has nothing to do with helping Zach, but cause him pain for what she believes he and his father denied her.

The way I see it, Hannah's agenda began over 20 years ago when ACS, Zach's father told her that she was a lowly servant not worthy of bearing a Cambias heir. Any woman asking for a child, from a man happily married to a woman bearing his child, has to be cold and calculating and incapable of real affection for anyone other than her own ambition. This ambition was seeded in her mind many years ago and festered over the years till an opportunity arose. That is the way I see Hannah today. She is quite capable of doing real harm to Zach and his family, since she obviously has no scruples or conscience as to how she intends to achieve her goals.  I do not believe that Hannah is capable of real love, only possession and that possession is Cambias and an heir to the throne.  She will stop at nothing to get what she wants and that includes cold blooded murder. So look out Zach, for this time I hope all your instincts are as sharp as a tack, for you will need them and we will need strong nerves in watching this story unfold.

I am glad I am not the only one who desn't think that Hannah & Zach have any chemistry. I'm not sure why they brought her back.
I still think she is working for Adam.
How did Adam find out where she went when she left?

Strange

-Roseee

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Quote:
There is and never was a question in my mind. Zach did not give Hannah her psycho request.

I personally find very little chemistry between Zach and Hannah.  

I am glad I am not the only one who desn't think that Hannah & Zach have any chemistry. 

-Roseee

No you are NOT the only one who thinks Zach & Hannah have NO chemistry!
I think she's a wild-eyed, maneater at best & psycho she-devil at worst.  And ITA she looks too old for him!   JMO

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Sharon ITA and Zach has a beautiful young sexy wife in Kendall that he absolutely adores, who has given him a family that he loves, so why would he have  any interest in someone like Hannah?  The writers would have to do some con job in trying to sell us on that s/l. No, my advice to them is to keep it as a business challenge between Zach and Adam with Hannah in the mix trying to put one over on both of them.

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Not only that, but its not like she was his "first love" or anything like that.  She was a maid that he banged when he felt lonely or whatever.  End of story. She got knocked up and produced a 7 ft. camel who died, allegedly by Zach, although I don't believe it because Ethan showed all of Hannah's characteristics, but none of Zach's.  He couldn't even remember what she looked like a few months ago. GMAFB!  And chemistry -- I see NONE, ZERO, ZILCH.  She's a cold-hearted, selfish man-eater and Zach is totally opposite. He's a giver.  I could NEVER, EVER see these two as anything, not even friends.  That's just me though.

Thanks Fil!
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Oh !!!   I don't care who Zach has chemistry with or who he's sleeping with.   All I want is for him to be happy.  Hannah, Kendall, whomever.   WHATEVER!!!!   Just let it be all about Zach!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05

Not only that, but its not like she was his "first love" or anything like that.  She was a maid that he banged when he felt lonely or whatever.  End of story. She got knocked up and produced a 7 ft. camel who died, allegedly by Zach, although I don't believe it because Ethan showed all of Hannah's characteristics, but none of Zach's.  He couldn't even remember what she looked like a few months ago. GMAFB!  And chemistry -- I see NONE, ZERO, ZILCH.  She's a cold-hearted, selfish man-eater and Zach is totally opposite. He's a giver.  I could NEVER, EVER see these two as anything, not even friends.  That's just me though.

That's just me too Sandi. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 

I wonder why they brought Hannah back !!! Zach loves Kendall more than life itself - she is amazing - she is his everything and no Hannah will come between them. Josh needs someone but its certainly not Hannah- maybe she could shake Adam's tree!!

Ande
Gera

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #25 

Hannah totally gives me the creeps! I have never seen her (the actress) on anything else but, man, she (Hannah) sure does give off a psycho vibe. I know that in soaps it's all about problems but I don't want Hannah to be Zach and Kendall's new problem. I just want her OUT of the picture!!

luv4tk

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #26 

Quote:
originally posted by flamom05

You'd think I would have learned by now, to use the potty before reading your commentary.  I just about piss myself every time.  You are right-on the mark honey!!  If hard & horney Hannah can't be kept as a business challenge for Zach, she needs to join that 7 ft camel, 6 ft under.

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 

Quote:
There is no way in hell the Zach Slater I've been watching for years did anything with that woman except send her off to a sanitarium.  I also think she got out too soon.

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachstruck
Quote:

Quote:
Hello,

-Roseee

Zach would never betray Kendall but a couple of hot sex fantasy dreams about  "Zannah" on Hannah's part wouldn't hurt a thing. oooooooooooolala.

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 

It appears that the writers are still creating doubt with their innuendo filled dialog about what happened in Hannah’s room the night of her departure from PV. I for one do not believe that any man in PV would have agreed to have sex with a mentally deranged woman to give her a child. To have sex with her is one thing... I'm sure that there would be plenty of candidates in town for that, but to give her a child....c'mon even Ryan wouldn't agree. So why insinuate that Zach one of the most faithful, loyal and loving husbands would? In my opinion it is ludicrous and I wish the writers would stop going there.

Just look at Zach's behavior with Hannah and Josh. That is not the behavior of a guilty man, but one who is concerned about a woman that once bore him a son and is willing to help her overcome her emotional baggage...... but to betray his wife and family for her, no way in hell.

That said, I also do not want to see on my screen any daydream interactions between Zach and Hannah. The love scenes that we have seen of Zach with Kendall have been tender and sweet and did not need any great physical interaction between the characters. Their expressions alone speak minions and our imaginations can take over from there. To have a sex scene between Zach and Hannah, even if it is in her depraved mind, in my opinion would insult the Zendall relationship we have seen to date. I remember that during Zach and Dixie's trial they had a short scene in black and white from Dixie's fantasy. I thought it was terrible and did not do either character any favors.

I love seeing Zach with a young and beautiful Kendall, who he adores and loves. JMHO for what it's worth.

jaye4kaye

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gera

Hannah totally gives me the creeps! I have never seen her (the actress) on anything else but, man, she (Hannah) sure does give off a psycho vibe. I know that in soaps it's all about problems but I don't want Hannah to be Zach and Kendall's new problem. I just want her OUT of the picture!!

Psycho is right..she's smiling way, waaaay too much. Totally antithetical to her last visit.

thebeebs128

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Oooo....maybe there's a third option!!!  Maybe Zach felt sorry for Hannah, tried to give her a baby and couldn't perform because of his love for Kendall!
In my wildest fantasy, I can't see him doin' the horizontal polka with psycho momma, but he is a loving, caring man and maybe he had a weak moment.....
oh, this could get REALLY juicy, girls!
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeebs128
Oooo....maybe there's a third option!!!  Maybe Zach felt sorry for Hannah, tried to give her a baby and couldn't perform because of his love for Kendall!
In my wildest fantasy, I can't see him doin' the horizontal polka with psycho momma, but he is a loving, caring man and maybe he had a weak moment.....

Sorry that doesn't even come close to my wildest fantasy....I would put that as my worst nightmare, as well as I think other Zen Fans.

I doubt that even at his weakest moment he would sleep with another woman.  He is madly in love with his wife and she was pregnant with his child.  Nope if Zach wasn't weak with Dixie throwing herself at him and he had thought his marriage was over.  There is no way he would have done it with Hannah.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:

It appears that the writers are still creating doubt with their innuendo filled dialog about what happened in Hannah’s room the night of her departure from PV. I for one do not believe that any man in PV would have agreed to have sex with a mentally deranged woman to give her a child. To have sex with her is one thing... I'm sure that there would be plenty of candidates in town for that, but to give her a child....c'mon even Ryan wouldn't agree. So why insinuate that Zach one of the most faithful, loyal and loving husbands would? In my opinion it is ludicrous and I wish the writers would stop going there.

Just look at Zach's behavior with Hannah and Josh. That is not the behavior of a guilty man, but one who is concerned about a woman that once bore him a son and is willing to help her overcome her emotional baggage...... but to betray his wife and family for her, no way in hell.

That said, I also do not want to see on my screen any daydream interactions between Zach and Hannah. The love scenes that we have seen of Zach with Kendall have been tender and sweet and did not need any great physical interaction between the characters. Their expressions alone speak minions and our imaginations can take over from there. To have a sex scene between Zach and Hannah, even if it is in her depraved mind, in my opinion would insult the Zendall relationship we have seen to date. I remember that during Zach and Dixie's trial they had a short scene in black and white from Dixie's fantasy. I thought it was terrible and did not do either character any favors.

I love seeing Zach with a young and beautiful Kendall, who he adores and loves. JMHO for what it's worth.

Thanks so many of you for expressing what I feel as well. We know that Zach, under no circumstances, would be unfaithfull to Kendall and HIS boys. Ever!!!!!

thebeebs128

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #34 
Well, you KNOW they're gonna keep us chewin' on this for A while. Personally, I like Hannah with Josh. I would prefer to keep Zach and Kendall's relationship 'chaste'.You never can tell about Zach, though. There's no doubt he's hopelessly in love, but he has so many layers. Sometimes you just can't tell what the boy is thinking.All I know is that I'm glad that if Hannah had to come back, she's NOT pregnant.  My nerves just would NOT take it!
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeebs128

Sorry but I don't think so.  Zach Slater doesn't strike me as the kind of man who has a "weak moment."  And he definitely is not the kind of man who would give a woman (an unstable one to boot) a baby because he "felt sorry for her." 

Thanks Fil!
Auntinette

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #36 

As KC & G have to occasionally remind us, Zach is merely a figment of the writers imagination, and as so, have free reign to change him on a whim.  I hope they never turn him into a creep or an a_ _ hole.  With the guidelines very emphatically stating there will be no criticism of any character TK plays, we would have to be very creative to compliment him on his murdering technique, or "good job of kicking that widow and her kid into the street the week before Christmas - nicely played"!!  I was thinking about this when I should have been trying to get to sleep and was trying not to laugh, but Honey was wondering why the bed was shaking!  I really cannot see him playing a truly evil character, but with his talent, he would probably have me sleeping with the lights on.

thebeebs128

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntinette

As KC & G have to occasionally remind us, Zach is merely a figment of the writers imagination, and as so, have free reign to change him on a whim.  I hope they never turn him into a creep or an a_ _ hole.  With the guidelines very emphatically stating there will be no criticism of any character TK plays, we would have to be very creative to compliment him on his murdering technique, or "good job of kicking that widow and her kid into the street the week before Christmas - nicely played"!!  I was thinking about this when I should have been trying to get to sleep and was trying not to laugh, but Honey was wondering why the bed was shaking!  I really cannot see him playing a truly evil character, but with his talent, he would probably have me sleeping with the lights on.

If they ever DO make him evil, I'm switchin' to the bad guys!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:

LOL -- fortunately I've never had any trouble rationalizing anything a TK character has done. (g) Now if Zach cheated on Myrtle with Opal I guess I'd have to have a talk with him.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Quote:

As KC & G have to occasionally remind us, Zach is merely a figment of the writers imagination, and as so, have free reign to change him on a whim. I hope they never turn him into a creep or an a_ _ hole. With the guidelines very emphatically stating there will be no criticism of any character TK plays, we would have to be very creative to compliment him on his murdering technique, or "good job of kicking that widow and her kid into the street the week before Christmas - nicely played"!! I was thinking about this when I should have been trying to get to sleep and was trying not to laugh, but Honey was wondering why the bed was shaking! I really cannot see him playing a truly evil character, but with his talent, he would probably have me sleeping with the lights on.

LOL -- fortunately I've never had any trouble rationalizing anything a TK character has done. (g) Now if Zach cheated on Myrtle with Opal I guess I'd have to have a talk with him.

And, TK has played chilling murderous eeeevil characters (Falcone, Air America - clips on video page) and there is no ambiguity - they are out and out baaaad. No characther development, boom, they're on the screen blasting away. Sometimes I might wish Zach would do that on AMC. But Zach is not that kind of character. But after all the shit he's been through - if they start writing him that way, I'll just hope he's a better shot than Sam Moon was!

Cynthia

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #40 

I'm not a Hannah fan just yet, but I'm working very hard to curb my opinion just yet.  The part I struggle with is that she's kind of all over the page for me right now.  She's up to something with Zach, she's sleeping with Josh, she's not connecting with anyone else just yet.  I don't get it just yet.  Time will tell though.

A good story with plenty of Zach time is all I ask.
KathyNYC

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #41 

Quote:

Zach Slater doesn't strike me as the kind of man who has a "weak moment."  And he definitely is not the kind of man who would give a woman (an unstable one to boot) a baby because he "felt sorry for her." 

Nor is he is also not the type of man to risk his wife and unborn child's health by having UNPROTECTED sex (and that's what it would have to be to make a baby) and risk a possible STD, HIV infection or even AIDs...and then going home to sleep with his pregnant wife. He knows nothing about Hannah's past sexual history..the only thing he saw was Hannah boinking his bro-in-law in the office. And for what? To give Hannah a baby who could grow up without a father like Ethan did..? And whose to say someone would even get pregnant after one pop? If it didn't take, was she going to come back again for more?

This made NO sense on any level at all.

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyNYC

Quote:

Zach Slater doesn't strike me as the kind of man who has a "weak moment."  And he definitely is not the kind of man who would give a woman (an unstable one to boot) a baby because he "felt sorry for her." 

Nor is he is also not the type of man to risk his wife and unborn child's health by having UNPROTECTED sex (and that's what it would have to be to make a baby) and risk a possible STD, HIV infection or even AIDs...and then going home to sleep with his pregnant wife. He knows nothing about Hannah's past sexual history..the only thing he saw was Hannah boinking his bro-in-law in the office. And for what? To give Hannah a baby who could grow up without a father like Ethan did..? And whose to say someone would even get pregnant after one pop? If it didn't take, was she going to come back again for more?

This made NO sense on any level at all.

KathyNYC and Sandi you said it !!! This s/l made no sense at all on any level, except to a headwriter like Megan McTavish.

ImToast

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #43 

I'm not so sure that Hannah is talking about that last night in Pine Valley. She may mean the night that Ethan was conceived because Zach would not have made love to her in May. I hope the writers don't go down some crooked path with this.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.