Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
AfricanSunset

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi there, everybody.  I'm so glad to be here, because, as you all, I absolutely adore Thorsten.  I'm a 25 y/o female from South-Africa, and officially an All My Children addict, although we are about four or five years behind on episodes in the U.S.  :S

I confess, at first I didn't like Zach Slater one bit, but I quickly changed my mind as his softer side came to the forefront.  Now I am here to learn more about TK (what an awesome abbreviation his initials make, eh?  Sounds like a rapper or popstar), and to just generally appreciate him and be a totally annoying groupie.  Perhaps I'll also make new friends on these forums.

Take care for now!

Beauty is not perfection; perfection is being beautiful in spite of your flaws. - Me
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
WOW!!  All the way from Africa??

Welcome!!

I'm kinda jealous . . . you are just now getting in to Zach's story and you have 4 more years to enjoy him.  Its been a hell of a ride, and I miss him like crazy . . . but you'll enjoy every second of it.  Zach has had some really hard times, but as usual, TK never fails to deliver.

Enjoy!!

June

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Hi African Sunset - Welcome aboard - You will fit in fine with the rest of us groupies - Hi June - Sure glad that we have the clips to watch - We sure are lucky here - Peggy

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Welcome to the board!  I envy you having 4 more yrs of Zach Slater, too!  We're all in withdrawal over here right now, waiting for our mahn to show up again soon.  And for the record- TK is a ROCK STAR!  Looking forward to your posts.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanSunset
Hi there, everybody.  I'm so glad to be here, because, as you all, I absolutely adore Thorsten.  I'm a 25 y/o female from South-Africa, and officially an All My Children addict, although we are about four or five years behind on episodes in the U.S.  :S

I confess, at first I didn't like Zach Slater one bit, but I quickly changed my mind as his softer side came to the forefront.  Now I am here to learn more about TK (what an awesome abbreviation his initials make, eh?  Sounds like a rapper or popstar), and to just generally appreciate him and be a totally annoying groupie.  Perhaps I'll also make new friends on these forums.

Take care for now!

Hi AfricanSunset. Welcome.We are glad to have you here.I LOVE your banner.Ian,Patrick and Zach.TK has played each character so WONDERFULLY.TK is simply the BEST.So are the ladies that run his site.Christy,Kathy,and Gina. See you on the board.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Welcome, AfricanSunset!   

If you love TK, you came to the right place!  You'll love it here.  All TK, all the time!  I'm with Sharon....I'd kill to have 4 more years of Zach Slater.  Enjoy the ride...he only gets better!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.