Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Margrietje43

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi everyone,
I am a new member for this forum after reading this board for so many months I decided to join.
I live in the Netherlands and became a huge TK fan because of a friend of mine that lives in the US she gave me all of her DVD's of TK and after watching them I became a fan. He is such a great actor and keeps me mesmerized at my TV.
I am so glad he will be back at AMC.

At the ABC daytime website there is a very nice interview with AM with new scenes also with TK and she takes about him.

Hope my English is OK.

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Margie . . . and WELCOME!!

June

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margrietje43
Hi everyone,
I am a new member for this forum after reading this board for so many months I decided to join.
I live in the Netherlands and became a huge TK fan because of a friend of mine that lives in the US she gave me all of her DVD's of TK and after watching them I became a fan. He is such a great actor and keeps me mesmerized at my TV.
I am so glad he will be back at AMC.

At the ABC daytime website there is a very nice interview with AM with new scenes also with TK and she takes about him.

Hope my English is OK.

Hi Margrietje. and welcome.Glad you decided to join.Yep TK is the BEST.Just 12 more days till we see TK back on our tv screens.See you on the board.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Welcome to the Board.    

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
From Netherlands?  Wonderful!  It proves once again that when one is as talented (and let's not forget Gorrrrrgeous!) as TK, a little thing like geography can't get in the way!  Glad your friend got you to watch this amazing man's work. 
BTW, your English is just fine.  I am from Chicago, a city that is well known for not speaking/typing "proper" English, LOL.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Nice to have you at OTK, Margrietje!  This is the right place for TK fans!  What a nice friend to have hooked you up with TK's DVDs- wow!  I wonder if we know her??!!!  FYI-  I posted a link to that AM interview in another thread here. 

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Margie from the Netherlands?

What a great friend you have, to have introduced you to Thorsten
You obviously could not resist, like so many of us! We are all devoted to him. I look forward to your posts.
Mandy (From the UK)
P.S Your English is as good as mine lol! so you will have no problems here. 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Hi,

Thanks for your kind words. My friend lives now in Kenia with her husband.

Mandy did you receive my private message about watching the show?

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Post by Margrietje43, Mandy did you receive my private message about watching the show?

Not Yet

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Hi Mandy,

Just sent you a private message hope you will receive this one.

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 

BIG BIG HUG for my NEW FRIEND. You cannot believe how much this has made my DAY, WEEK, YEAR!!.......I'm going to throw a party!!! - Fingers  crossed >l< that there is no block on viewing for UK...

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Mandy,

Your welcome!!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Just FYI, in case someone is traveling or stuck in some place where there is block of any sort, remember that you have one more option.  As long as you have internet connection, you can always go to http://abc.go.com/watch/all-my-children and watch full episodes of AMC as well as most of the shows that air on ABC TV.  They are usually posted on line within a few hours of airing, and with bare minimum of commercials.

suegirl6

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #14 

welcome to a good place for TK fans.  we all enjoy one another and always look forward to any "news" of our mahn!! can't wait until he is back with us. what a day that will be !!!  proud to see you also have a great taste in a talented and very handsome man.  he is the BEST. welcome!!!!!

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Quote:
Post by Searose, Just FYI, in case someone is traveling or stuck in some place where there is block of any sort, remember that you have one more option.  As long as you have Internet connection, you can always go to http://abc.go.com/watch/all-my-children and watch full episodes of AMC as well as most of the shows that air on ABC TV.  They are usually posted on line within a few hours of airing, and with bare minimum of commercials.

Searose, bless you, Unfortunately, I hate to say this but as soon as I try to view an episode "ERROR you appear to be outside the US" again a block to UK. So frustrating; BUT I THANK YOU... I do not understand why they would block it; but they do

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Mandy,

Is the other site working for you?

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
To be honest Hubby, last night was not impressed on how much time I spent on Comp! so I did not find out...But hope tonight I will... I'll tell you more via a PM .... OK
Mandy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy

Quote:
Post by Searose, Just FYI, in case someone is traveling or stuck in some place where there is block of any sort, remember that you have one more option.  As long as you have Internet connection, you can always go to http://abc.go.com/watch/all-my-children and watch full episodes of AMC as well as most of the shows that air on ABC TV.  They are usually posted on line within a few hours of airing, and with bare minimum of commercials.

Searose, bless you, Unfortunately, I hate to say this but as soon as I try to view an episode "ERROR you appear to be outside the US" again a block to UK. So frustrating; BUT I THANK YOU... I do not understand why they would block it; but they do

Unbelievable! Makes one wonder if you are in China or something
Oh well, I hope the tidbit helps those who are traveling around here. 
Thank Goodness for the hard work of the mods here, at least everyone can see Zach clips

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Seaarose,
I know it's a bit of topic for this thread; But I have to say THANK YOU once again you are always  so helpful.
And I totally agree with you, The Mods here (My 3 Musketeers) do an awesome job. In truth, I do not know what I would do without this site, its THE BEST on the web...
XXXX

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.