Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

"All My Children" September 2009 Preview  (Sorry guys, can't help including my comments in red!)

Erica has a danceathon!We love big parties on “All My Children.” You know the kind that gets the whole cast together, wearing hot outfits and causing trouble. Well, in September, we get all this – with a twist (literally and figuratively). What say we? A dance marathon! Yea, for real. Erica, back from Africa, teams with Ryan to hold a danceathon fund raiser. Which means we get everyone in one room together, causing trouble (trust—there’s plenty), but we get the added bonus of them doing it in hot dance outfits. (I think I am scheduled to do my laundry that afternoon, unless, of course, Mr. Slater takes the floor!  If we could only be so lucky!).

Zach is not giving up on his quest to prove Kendall innocent, while Kendall is not giving up on her quest to fully get Zach back. But there’s a number of factors standing in her way. First, Erica decides to move in with Zach because she’s thinks Liza’s after him and wants to put a stop to it. (Mind your own freaking business, woman! and keep your trap shut about Zach!)  Which only convinces Kendall that something IS up with Liza, while making it even more difficult to keep hidden in the secret room. Because you know Erica – she’s all over the place and up in everyone’s business.
Liza puts on her dancing shoesLiza’s determined to get Kendall off, but emotionally it’s taking a toll on her. She’s falling for Zach something fierce, but she’s determined to respect his marriage to Kendall. That doesn’t put Kendall’s mind at ease. She’d declare full blown war on Liza if she wasn’t spending so much time in that attic. But mere walls cannot contain the force that is Kendall Hart! (Oh GREAT, more insanity   ) Of course, leaving the house just means things are going to go wrong, but that doesn’t stop Kendall. This month, look for someone to realize that Kendall is not in prison like anyone thinks. And as for the “double” that’s playing Kendall ... she better say a hail mary because someone is coming in to visit “Kendall” and will not leave until they see her. ( Does anyone else think the "someone" is the loathsome Rage Monkey?)

Zach has correctly identified Emma as the key to discovering what happened with Stuart’s murder. But he’s going to face two formidable forces in trying to finally uncover the truth. First, Ryan – who just wants to protect (?) Emma from ending up in the insane asylum like her mommy once did. And Annie, who needs Emma to keep quiet or the real truth will come out. But what did Emma really see that night? (we’re asking for your guesses).  (WHO GIVES A SHIT?  Just get this non-"suspense" over with!)

Annie’s being threatened on all sides – there’s a growing attraction between Annie and Scott, her fiance’s nephew. There’s flirting, there’s kissing, but there’s a growing sense from Scott that she may just have killed his father. What’s a boy to do – make out with a girl or try to get her arrested for murder?
David acts more evil.Someone participating in the danceathon who won’t be happily tapping her feet is Amanda. You see, David (courtesy of a gun to Liza’s head) knows that his baby is alive. And once Randi gives the baby back (newsflash – she does), he wants to raise the boy. And he’s basically guaranteed sole custody since Amanda broke the law by keeping the child from him and faking a death certificate. But David’s SUCH a jerk (or nice guy, as he’d see it), he makes Amanda a deal so she can still raise her son and he'll drop charges against her. All she has to do is move in with him. Obviously, Amanda or Jake isn’t going to take this lying down, but what can they do? That's your guys' cue to leave suggestions in the comment box. (Again, WHO GIVES A SHIT?)

Madison’s reign of terror continues as she sets her sights on nabbing Frankie. She’s got leverage over him – evidence that Randi killed North. But she better watch out, because Jesse is starting to get wise to the fact that Madison may have actually been North’s killer (Ding! Ding!). And that’s when things go from bad to worse. Look for Madison to raise holy hell at the danceathon (!). And along the way, Angie’s asked to make a choice that could save her family – but at a cost she might not be willing to pay.

JR’s got cancer and he won’t tell anyone but Tad. He’s too scared that Adam will use it to get custody of Little Adam and that Marissa will just pity him….but he might be surprised how things turn out.

Heal the world, make it a better place.Erica comes back from Africa – only to get fired! You see, she refuses to play down her Africa trip in favor of puff pieces and goes renegade on her show. Erica Kane is a freedom fighter! Too bad it gets her sacked. Thankfully, Ryan is there to help her. You know what we mean …. (Barf, Puke, Yuck!)

All this PLUS we can get an answer on just who the mother of Liza’s baby is (okay, she confronts her), Brot considers a new career, and Krystal decides she may be the key to solving all Amanda’s problems.  (Can the Love Goddess add to her list a cure for Aids, ending world hunger and saving the planet, please?)

Photo Credit: ABC

There is SO little to look forward to throughout September, it ain't even funny!

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
WOW thanks SEAROSE, mahn liza respects kendall/zach marriage more than kendall ever DID, go figure........as for kendall beliveing others over zach well let's just say that is PAR FOR THE COURCE in kendalls world, i mean she did belive TAD over zach, and ryan, and greenlee. and jr wow the list could go on......sad,
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
UGH!!!!!!!!!

No,  make that ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY does Kendall go on the run???  And yes, I think Ryan is the one who visits the lookalike in prison, and he's probably going to be the one who finds, Kendall too.

Lee

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Of course it's Ryan because he knows what's best for everyone.

I'm hoping it will be Erica. I'm so tired of watching the same crap over and over again for Zach and even Kendall. It's getting to be a complete bore. But, I never get tired of seeing the mahn himself TK/Zach on my screen. I just wish the writing would get better, but I'm holding my breath.
amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

New month, same old garbage.   I thought we were supposed to hear who killed Stewart in August.   Not that I care. 

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Now that Kendall remembers that she didn't kill Stuart  how are they going to get her out of that mess.  Liza can't visit her, she's not in jail so what now?  When will Adam realize that he killed Stuart.  He has no nightmares about the night, if he loved his brother as much as he claims to his conscience should be kicking his ass that he is the cause his brother is dead.  No he's into chasing after Annie like a dog in heat and she's into chasing after anything with three legs.  Adam is going to feel so stupid when he realizes she was only using him.  Payback is a bitch.  He finally gets what he deserves.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Yes amcgirl, we were supposed to hear about who killed Stuart in August.  It doesn't look like we are even going to find out in September.  I hope to God they don't drag this on until the next sweeps   Funny how Stuart's ghost did not have to guide Kendall into recalling she DIDN'T shoot him, yet, he was there to put the doubts in her tiny little head!

And just like we first suspected when we read this preview, it WILL BE the Rage Monkey who will visit the fake Kendall.  Even if we had not read it, TIIC point-blank told us when the parasite repeated twice to her on the phone that he WILL come see her in prison, it's too bad Kendall did not bother giving Zach heads up on that

Quote:

WHY does Kendall go on the run??? 
  Christy, after watching yesterday's show, I am guessing she is trying to get away from the unbearable conditions of the mini prison run by Zach, which is worse than being in real prison, as she has repeatedly said, because here, she can't even get him to have sex with her, while he is doing God-Knows-What with Liza 

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Tiime for Zach to do what he will be accused of doing with Liza - Bring it on - Peggy

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
UGH!!!!!!!!!

No,  make that ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY does Kendall go on the run???  And yes, I think Ryan is the one who visits the lookalike in prison, and he's probably going to be the one who finds, Kendall too.

Christy, I read that Aiden spots Zach and Kendall together and I kinda surmised that when Kendall leaves the house, Aiden will see them.

Maybe he is the one who goes to the prison . . . but I'm sure you're right and it will be Lord Lavery.

June
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Kendall running away is a sympathy ploy so when Zach finds her he'll be so happy to have her back that he'll be glad to bed her.  She knows this will also keep her on his mind and Liza won't be since they think he's fooling around with Liza.  I also think it will be Lord Lavery.  He seems to have the answers to everything or so he thinks.  I think Aiden would only tell Zach that he knows Kendall is not in jail therefore she wouldn't have to go on the run.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I don't know why Kendall runs or when she runs but boy am I ready for her to fly away from her gilded cage, lol.   Free Zach from her daily whining!  He may end up in jail because of her running but it maybe a blessing in disguise for him...peace and quiet! 

Quote:

Kendall running away is a sympathy ploy so when Zach finds her he'll be so happy to have her back that he'll be glad to bed her.

Sadly, yes.  I can see it now....Zach blaming & kicking himself for wasting time and not giving Kendall what she wanted and all of his very valid issues about Kendall and her affairs being swept under the carpet for the big reunion. 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Now that we know Kendall will run and Aiden will see her with Zach at the dance a thon,  who will find out about the hidden room?  Any guesses?

amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Monkey?  Wait that's insulting monkeys.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
OMG, OMG, OMG, just saw a glimpse of this week's AMC on local news, and I almost DIED at the ZISS!  THE HOTTEST ZISS coming up this week!!!!!!!!!!!

Off to make sure my ice trays are full.........

Sainte

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Searose....  With Liza?  Hotter than the one today?  Please advise soon as I will have to go out and buy ice.....

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Sainte, it was the one from today!  I did not know the same scene was going to air minutes after I saw the promo, LOL.

Sainte

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Good thing it did or I might have had a pre-meltdown, meltdown.  :-)

amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

If only it would lead to something.    Liza is turning into a crazy too.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Sainte, it was the one from today!  I did not know the same scene was going to air minutes after I saw the promo, LOL.

Sainte, I think I am gonna have to take this back!  When I saw it the first time on the local news, it was unexpected, and I really thought I saw a close up of an actual, (intense yet gentle) kiss.  Now, please understand that when it comes to Zach, Ziss, Zex, etc. etc. etc., I often imagine things   So, when we were shown Liza kissing Zach, I said to myself that it must have been the same one, and I settled for it.  But now I see the promo on Soapnet site, when both Zach and Liza seem to be sitting down, at ConFusion and not on the dance floor, and it looks like ZACH is leaning into the kiss   , and that really looks like the one I saw on the news clip on Monday, so I hope the REAL kiss is still coming.  Oh yeah, go out and get some ice, my friend!

As for whether some of us want Liza with Zach or not, is irrelevant to me when it comes to a ZISS, because no matter who it is that Zach is kissing (or simply kissing back), my eyes are fixated on him and him only, and that lets me enjoy it

Sainte

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Thanks, Searose!  I'll run to Chevron and get some ice ASAP!  And you're sooooooo right, Zach in romantic mode with anyone is enough to melt me into a puddle of protoplasm.  Can't wait for the Ziss!!!  

milkyd

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #21 
I love Zach, and believe me, I hate Kendall for sleeping with Ryan, but I don't want to see Zach with Liza, especially not kissing her!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkyd
I love Zach, and believe me, I hate Kendall for sleeping with Ryan, but I don't want to see Zach with Liza, especially not kissing her!

We all want to or don't want to see different things.  I want to see Zach happy, and LOVED with full loyalty.  I don't care if it is Liza, I don't care if it is the stranger from down the street.  As long as he gets love and appreciation from a grown woman, I will be happy.  But regardless of what TIIC decide for the characters, I will enjoy watching Zach, no matter what!  You don't have to watch if you don't want to see Zach kissing Liza, IMO, it will be your loss

milkyd

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #23 
I love watching Zach too, but it's Liza that I can't stand!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #24 

Ladies,  I felt that the chemistry between Zendall before Ryan's affair is something I miss. I still want it back. Zach still really loves this woman.

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 

I think Zach and Liza are just fine - Zach should not have to take another moment of Self Centered Kendall -Peggy

Sainte

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #26 

I'm so frustrated with TIIC assassinating Kendall's character and it really pisses me off b/c I was an ardent defender of their relationship in its earliest stages.  So many personal friends of mine said it wouldn't work b/c he was too old for her, or they didn't "fit" together, or there was no real love between them to make a marriage work.  Well, turns out TIIC have made sure the marriage won't work.  I  GET it that soaps are written for mostly female audiences and those audiences want the woman to be the "hero", and the men are there as accessories most of the time (I mean look at  Erica's and Kendall's track records!!!!).  But puhleeze..... Kendall is not acting heroically and does not currently deserve someone as fine as Zach and as strong and as TOTAL a character as he is.  I also realize that relationships aren't static, but TIIC have crossed the line with Kendall the Moron's current behavior.  They have put so much conflict in the Slater relationship that it is apparently irreparable.  Sigh.....   Do TIIC  HAVE to always go to extremes?  I mean story lines do not have to last for months at a time.  Isn't it about time we find out who really DID kill Stuart?  PLEASE!!!  And Zach and Kendall at one time had a chance at fixing things but if Zach were real, I'd counsel him to cut his losses and get the hell outta there with Ian, Spike, Emma and Stuart with Liza at his side.    Thanks for letting me rant.

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 

Sainte - Rant all you want - I agree with you and I agree with the advice you would give to Zach - We sure are on the same page - Peggy

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 

Sainte, you are so right about Kendall's character having been assassinated.  Kendall, with her many faults, was more mature and more capable of loving someone in 2004/2005/2006, and even first half of 2007.  She has turned into a complete nut-job since Greenlee came back, and appears brain damaged since she woke up from the second coma.  The marriage seems irreconcilable to me also.  I had wished for a long time that they would actually have one soap couple that will remain true and faithful to each other.  Too bad only one half of the couple did!

Sainte

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #29 

Thanks Peggy and Searose!  I, too, wished Team Slater had been left to thrive.  I don't have a problem with two marriages being stable in one soap, but I guess TIIC can only allow one to be stable at a time (Jesse and Angie, in this case) and while I know conflict makes good stories, sometimes good, solid love and happiness in a couple is equally gratifying.  For instance, the Zach and Greens in the bomb shelter was a fine s/l until TIIC had to ruin it with Kendall's infidelity.  There HAD to have been another way for Kendall and Aiden to have found the blue prints without resorting to sex (and I'm not opposed to sex, but couldn't we have a little morality in the writing, too?).  I mean, couldn't Kendall have dropped her wedding ring (or the charm, or the whatever) and found the blueprints looking for it?  Just a thought.....

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #30 

Sainte,  I totally agree with you.

leanie1965

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #31 

I believe they ruined Kendall's character because when Greenlee's character (Sabine) returned she was a little crazy they made her bad suing for custody of Spike, trying to go after Zach because of the blackout  the kidnapping Spike getting into that accident hurting him yes I know that she only took him for a short time but kidnapping is kidnapping no matter what.  Then they learn the  "Real Greenlee" (Rebecca) is coming back and they couldn't have her be bad so they ruined Kendall's character to make us forget how bad Greenlee was  up to that point.  But they kept destroying Kendall's character  while everyone around her was smelling like roses. At this point I don't think Pratt could write himself out of a box so I don't know how he's going to write a good ending for Zach & Kendall. Maybe they will write an explosion were Ryan  sees Zach, Kendall , Ian & Spike walk into their house then everyone will think they died but they just leave PV and the crap all behind them. Then Ryan can be all about the rage and then we will have the triangle to make us forget about Zach & Kendall. It will be the cougar vs the spoiled rich girl manipulator something to look forward to? Not me I'm done when they reach the end of the story for Thorsten's character. No more ABC period. I will be rearranging my DVR the last day he's on.

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #32 

The execs and writers of AMC have royally screwed themselves in the asses.  The writing on the wall for the end of AMC is coming with the move to LA and Thorsten's  leaving.  Since TK is leaving,  it really doesn't matter to me how they write him out,  AMC's writings have been bad anyway so I don't see them giving us any reason to be happy about TK leaving.  So make him the murderer if you must,  we will not be watching AMC anyway.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.