June

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
is Zach Slater back on my TV screen!!

June

Aww June, i think we have not seen the last of Zach Slater.

Merry Christmas to you&your family. big HUGS!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 

AMC to offer Thorsten an adequate story / material, worthy of his talents that will also accommodate a commuting schedule.....Which shall bring Zach Slater back to our screens!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

To Thorsten:  I want to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas. I don't know where you will be spending the holidays  You might be taking a winter vacation trip, but I prefer to think of you at your home in Conn. surrounded by Susan and those two adorable kids and perhaps other family members or friends, with lots of boxes under a big twinkling tree, a delicious feast ahead, and some white snow in your yard. Wherever you are , be happy and know you are loved.
      Thanks again for my Bday phone call. There are so many things I wish I had said and questions I wish I had asked  that did not occur to me in the excitement and surprise of the moment, but I will treasure the memory of those precious 20 minutes forever.
      Love......always........no matter what.....
          and MERRY CHRISTMAS
  Pat Hanford
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Okaye . . . Pat!!

You got a birthday call from TK??!!

Holy shit!!

June

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Oh June, THAT would be the Christmas miracle of my dreams, to have TK back as Zach Slater and for him to FINALLY kick Lavery ass!  If not on AMC, I would take TK back as Zach Slater on OLTL also if that works for him   But no matter what, I wish much happiness to the man who has given us his best over the years!  Happy holidays to Mr. Kaye and his family!

Pat, 20 minutes??????????  Yeah, that would not have been enough for me to ask him all the questions I would want to either, what with spending the first 19 1/2 minutes just catching my breath at that surprise   So happy for you!

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
FYI . . . in case anyone is interested my birthday is July 28th!!

June

LOL!!
ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Pat,

You're one lucky lady.  I would have been in total shock to have received such a wonderful call from TK.   He truly is a sweetheart of a man.    20 minutes WOW!!!!! 

Wishing TK and his beautiful family a wonderful holiday and to everybody here.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
   Yes, I was in total shock too, which is why I didn't say all the right things.  What a gift that was. The best part of it was that it was TK's idea, not the result of someone else asking him to do it. I suspect you have to be turning  80 (which I was) to get one of these, but it's worth the wait!  Am I now the oldest member here?
      MERRY CHRISTMAto ALL
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.