Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Wow....that girl has grown into an amazing actor.   Yesterday's ep was phenominal.  

Emmy worthy all the way.

I suppose when you work with the best, you have no choice but to be the best.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Zachstruck, you are right, AM did a superb job yesterday.  But then again, she is always good, IMHO.  I have been her fan from day one, just like I have been TK's fan since the first glimpse of him.  It is just so very very sad that AM is being given crap to work with on most days, and that her character is being regressed to her teenage tendencies, even after having shown us signs of mature ways of loving a real man   Gosh, what I wouldn't give to get the Kendall of SS days back!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I said that in the show discussion thread, but yes AM was fantastic yest- she had me bawling!  She has come a long way- both AM & TK did outstanding work yest & I salute them both. 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
It's Kendall that is getting on my last nerve!  And when is it going to be revealed that Dr. Doom has Greenlee hidden away being taken care of by his ex-nurse?  I'm getting tired of bodies floating down the river.  First I think it was Billy Clyde Tuttle (he came back), then Tad (thank god he came back) Oh but then there was his evil look alike and then Josh who then went to Las Vegas...Greenlee's first husband(?)  That's one mean river!!

As for Zach...Thorsten, he could sit down in a pair of worn out flannel PJs and read the Betty Crocker cook book and make it sound sexy, seductive, dangerous, thrilling, sad, tearful, uplifting, challenging, suspenseful....you get my meaning.

Okay, Kendall had some great lines on Friday but last week most of them were like finger nails on a chalk board!  Why can't they give her something better every day?  She's earned it.  This is like 5 steps backward for her.  Every time she screamed out, "I did it...I did it!"  I wanted to fast forward.  It's getting old and she doesn't even remember pulling the trigger.  Did anyone ever think about sending her to a shrink for hypnosis?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I don't know how to put quotes in a post or I'd reprint Jenny's second paragraph ( about TK with a cookbook). That's what makes TK so exceptional. He can say anything, do anything, and with his sheer genius make you feel any damn thing he wants you to feel. Actually he could even do it without the cookbook.......he doesn't have to SAY anything to accomplish his magic. His power is incredible. At least it sure works on ME! 

jennifer

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I caught up on two weeks worth of shows this weekend.  While Kendall may have shed all the tears, who were the tears in my eyes for? 

ZACH!!!  This is so "typical" (if I can dare use that word to describe anything Thorsten does when he is "acting") Thorsten.  He never ever needs all the high drama to touch and break your heart.  I don't care who is in the scene and/or what they are doing - my eyes are always on him.  Brilliant as usual, Thorsten!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.