Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
In my case, Zach's absence from my screen is driving me absolutely NUTS!  There are some serious withdrawal symptoms that my friends have noticed, LOL.  But do PVites miss Zach?  I got a VERY pleasant surprise today.  This is what happened on the show:

I was about to leave for lunch when AMC started.  Opening scene was Kendall showing up at PVH for her community service, and finding out from JakeASS that she has to scrub.......... yes...... toilets!  I wanted to get some satisfaction out of watching her suffer, so I figured I will watch a few minutes.  And then Jake's phone rang........ and it was......... ZACH !  Mind you, he was off-screen and we did not even hear his voice, but still!  OKaye, so I thought it was about Kendall and her community service.  But no, Zach's call to Jake had nothing to do with all that!  It turned out, he was asking Jake for a favor, he wanted Jake to introduce him to some of his acquaintances overseas.

OKaye, so you guys think THAT was the end of my VERY pleasant surprise?  Those of you who did not watch, you better be sitting down!  Just like when ThadeASS ran into Zach at the yacht club, Jake's tone with Zach was SO pleasant and polite!!!!!!!!!!  The last time that happened was........ may be never?  Well, may be he was polite when he gave Zach the note that Kendall left at the hospital, but I can't think of a time when Jake was actually pleasant towards Zach.  Makes me think that absence does make the heart grow fonder, LOL.  To add to the politeness, when Amanda showed up, Jake started explaining to her how he has to go half way around the world to help Zach, because................ HE OWES ZACH FOR SAVING HIS LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!  WOW!  I couldn't believe my ears! 

As much as I hate TIIC and am generally displeased with the "writers' ability to write", I have to give credit where credit is due!  Today, Jake/Amanda recounted the entire episode of when Zach owned and ran Cambias Industries, how Jake worked for Zach and how Zach sent Aidiot to rescue him and so on!  AMC usually forgets characters once they are off screen, and then one day, one or two passing mentions by someone, and suddenly the guy would show up in PV.  But this time, they are bringing up Zach more often, in more than passing reference, and I am pleasantly surprised by that.

Not to mention, in the closing scene, when Kendall was going through Fusion stuff, there was that very HAWT picture of Zach in the pile

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Searose,
You have given me a sweet SWEET!! picture in my mind, all I can see is my beloved TK/Zach FINALLY being recognised for his true acts of kindness, for being there when others have needed him. Never has Zach complained when he has been verbally misjudged and accused of things that have been twisted by "mainly by Ryass - jerk".
As you mentioned on another thread - Again, this makes me think someone has been reading this board!! (quite thoroughly??) as we have on numerous occasions aired our views "that Ryass is being made to look the Hero and he is so very far from it!! Yet it is Zach that actually accomplishes and saves and does it so selflessly. Just maybe the Rage Monkey is going to be brought down a few branches!?? (sorry lol) Zach becoming friends with Jake would give the show more width and more s/l scope? - I'm also thinking Zach knew all along how much Kendall was involved with Rylee via Jake??? jat.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
I didn't get to see the show today, but it sounds like it was All My Parallel Universes.

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Searose!!  I sit hear trying VERY hard to keep my eyes open!!  4:30 a.m. comes VERY early and I'm ususally out by 9:00 p.m.  But I am going to force myself to watch AMC just because I heard that are so many Zach references.

Does that tell you how desperate I am for Zach.  The MAHN isn't even on the show, but I'm going to watch just to hear his name.

I think I need an intervention!!

June

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
Searose!!  I sit hear trying VERY hard to keep my eyes open!!  4:30 a.m. comes VERY early and I'm ususally out by 9:00 p.m.  But I am going to force myself to watch AMC just because I heard that are so many Zach references.

Does that tell you how desperate I am for Zach.  The MAHN isn't even on the show, but I'm going to watch just to hear his name.

I think I need an intervention!!

June

June, they're going to need a pretty big room for that intervention, because you won't be alone, LOL!! 

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 

AMC Ratings are going to fly to NEW HEIGHTS 22nd OCT!!!.............Straight through the ROOF But only while our MAHN Zach is on screen!!!!  - Sorry Lish/Kendall (Love you) But you on your own, AMC is DULL!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 

I totally agree, AMC has not been the same, cant watch withouth Zach, waiting for Oct 22, hopefully he will be on for awhile

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
    In anticipation of Zach's return I have begun to watch AMC now and then after my long abstinence period so I'll know the situation he faces when he comes back.  It feel so good when someone mentions him. Just the fact that they are admitting that he exists gives me a boost. I can't see him or hear him, but in my mind I do both, and that helps a little bit in dealing with his absence.  I suspect the writers know this and are trying to lure people like me back to the show by waving a Zcarrot in my face. I'll let them win this one until after Zach's next period of return is completed and then I'll be gone again. If he opts to be a "now and then"er, I will be too. If he decides it's "goodbye forever"  to AMC, I'll do that also.  But for now I'm grasping at straws.

"Whither thou goest, I will go."  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

GAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You dimwit, you BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW you want to use that "Gabby's biological father" card?????  NOW??????????

Yeah, I know you "suddenly" realize that you should have chosen your husband and your marriage over your threesome with Rylee, but your panting for Rylee always ends up being stronger than your commitment to your husband and kids.  And now you want to lock him up in the closet???????????  Where was your concern for Gabby's "birthright" in letting her have her father's love when you so heartlessly broke HIS heart and kicked her out of his life?

YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I spoke too soon in giving the "writers" credit for remembering the history!!!!!!!

ETA:  But it is nice to see that a back-from-globe-trotting Erica still cares about Zach and his feelings   And TIIC better invest in some water-proof make up, Annie looked outright awful with mascara running down all over her cheeks and even her eye brows smudging all over her forehead, all that in a scene where MCE gave a great performance.  What a shame!

Quote:
In anticipation of Zach's return I have begun to watch AMC now and then after my long abstinence period so I'll know the situation he faces when he comes back.  It feel so good when someone mentions him. Just the fact that they are admitting that he exists gives me a boost. I can't see him or hear him, but in my mind I do both, and that helps a little bit in dealing with his absence.  I suspect the writers know this and are trying to lure people like me back to the show by waving a Zcarrot in my face. I'll let them win this one until after Zach's next period of return is completed and then I'll be gone again. If he opts to be a "now and then"er, I will be too. If he decides it's "goodbye forever"  to AMC, I'll do that also.  But for now I'm grasping at straws.

"Whither thou goest, I will go."  

Pah, what we don't endure because we miss ZACH so much!  I feel just the way you do about the Zcarrot they are waving in my face, I am getting sucked in to watching this shit just as easily and quickly as Kendall is getting sucked into her Rylee drama!

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Oh Lordy!!!! I'm trying to keep away from AMC!! what you are telling me is driving me nuts!!!
Ive always thought the best way to deal with things that are sensitive / rub you up the wrong way, is to face it head on, get it done with so things can move on in a positive manner..........I'm getting the feeling this is NOT happening, with regard to Gabby?? I told myself and swore I would not watch AMC until the 21st Oct, One day viewing was all i was willing to give AMC - without Zach!!!

Please Searose can you explain the s/l behind this??

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy
Oh Lordy!!!! I'm trying to keep away from AMC!! what you are telling me is driving me nuts!!!
Ive always thought the best way to deal with things that are sensitive / rub you up the wrong way, is to face it head on, get it done with so things can move on in a positive manner..........I'm getting the feeling this is NOT happening, with regard to Gabby?? I told myself and swore I would not watch AMC until the 21st Oct, One day viewing was all i was willing to give AMC - without Zach!!!

Please Searose can you explain the s/l behind this??

Kendall is desperate to have Zach forgive her, or at least not be angry with her, and is willing to try anything (except honesty, because in her own words, honesty doesn't work when you have been SO wrong, or something to that effect), including locking him up in the closet till he talks.  One of her hare-brain scheme was to tell Zach that PV needs Gabby's birth records, blah blah, because he is the bio-father!  OKaye, so the scheming only lasted for a couple of sentences, but still, UGH!  UGH! UGH!  The same Gabby that Kendall so ruthlessly kicked out of Zach's life, breaking his heart in million pieces?  It hurts to even hear her utter Gabby's and Zach's names in the same sentence.  Yeah, I want Zach to be happy, and I have forgiven plenty in the past because of his love for her, but some things are hard to forget!

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Thanks Searose
Hard to forget is right!!! ;but Gabby exists and I think they 'the lame writers' have got to try and bring her into s/l some how
Using Gabby as an olive branch is QUITE A SLAP IN THE FACE & KNIFE TO OUR HEARTS............Kendall must be desperate!! to have Zach's forgiveness and love!!?? But he is not a sucker and will not be played...........
Hurry up back Zach, so I can make sense of all this BS.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Seems to me they've forgotten Ian!!  Where is he?  They showed Spike & Miranda today & Ian is never anywhere to be seen!  What is going on?  Talk about being banished to the Martin attic!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou

Seems to me they've forgotten Ian!!  Where is he?  They showed Spike & Miranda today & Ian is never anywhere to be seen!  What is going on?  Talk about being banished to the Martin attic!!

Is that something new?  Come on Sharon!  You know better than expecting TIIC to bring Ian and Gabby out of the attic  .  I don't think they have been on since Binks/Kendall came back, not that I have heard.  They are both ZACH's children, so they will never get the screen time that Spikey and Emma and Jenny and Trevor get   When I saw Spike and Miranda come out, I just shook my head and let it go!  Did you see the kids, when they couldn't have Zach, went straight for the other real man on the show, LOL.  That was cute, how they played with Caleb!
I must say I like the new kid that plays Spikester, he is cute, smiley and playful.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
14 days, 2 hours and 42 minutes to go!!!!!!!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

The extra time is because I am only counting on Zach only being on for the last 0.00037 seconds since Oct 22nd is a Friday!  Dare I hope that TIIC will pleasantly surprise me?

howru

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 
it makes me mad that ian is never shown and it even disgusts me to say this, but I don't think they even hired a little kid to play ian.
they had time to look for spike and not ian. that's so stupid.
AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
I know right? It is absolutely disgusting that they hired a child to play Spike, but no one to play Ian. Like Ian is not important. He is a part of them, he is a part of him........he is important!!!. Maybe b/c the kid that plays Spike can learn some lines, where a kid playing Ian prob would not. They use all these kids as plot points. It is stupid. He does not need lines, he can just be there and look adorable. However, personally, even tho the kid playing Ian in April was adorable, no one is cuter IMO than " Mr. Pretzel Eater" himself. He was precious. But all the kids are adorable.
mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 

13 days to go...............And we can all SMILE, SMILE SMILE!!! Our Hawt Mahn will be BACK.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
  Just dropping in here to agree with those asking "where is Ian?"  Zach's kid has never been considered as important as the Unspeakable One's "HissssSon"  by anyone else but Zach himself. Even Kendall, from the moment of Ian's birth, made it pretty darn clear who came first with her. Probably because of those two factors I developed an opposite prejudice myself. In spite of Zach's love for Spike, I haven't felt all warm and fuzzy about him since they switched from that cute curly-headed one they used during Spike's first year. (I think I read that was actually two little girls.)  I'm ashamed to admit that I harbor a bit of resentment toward Spike, even though I know it isn't the poor kid's fault that his bio-parents are such jerks.
   As for Gabby, I almost have a lack of feeling, one way or the other, because I never was able to get past my non-acceptance of her existance. That whole plot line was so NOT ZACH, such a FAKE concoction by the Frons/Pratt duo who did not understand or care who Zach really is, that my mind had to just wipe it out. 
    Searose,  I agree with your prediction that Zach will probably get a very short last minute intro on the 22nd. My only hope for more is based on the fact that they surprised me in August by NOT doing that on his first day. Shall us pray ?
mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Post by: Pah: Zach's kid has never been considered as important as the Unspeakable One's "HissssSon"  by anyone else but Zach himself. Even Kendall, from the moment of Ian's birth, made it pretty darn clear who came first with her

I have always tried, I mean REALLY TRIED to stay positive and see through Kendall's complete air brained schemes, and holding back truth from Zach to the point of lying to him to save her butt and Rylees pathetic needs.....To see the love she has for Zach!! Away from Rylee & PV (This would have been prime time viewing.. IF ONLY) We were lead to believe that their marriage had grown strong!! NOW we get more SCHEMES, more LIES and more HOLDING BACK TRUTH from Zach by Kendall...............Being POSITIVE, hoping??? OR maybe I'm just being NIEVE???

Pah: Your point about Kendall not showing the same love for Ian as she did for Spike? These scenes broke my heart!! I have struggled with Kendall's personality / character before this and forgave her stupidity; but from the time of Ian's birth until now I, like I said have really tried to stay positive - The Zendall moments perhaps (although not that many) have eased my dislikes of her...(a little)

Quote:
Post by Alwaysonlyyou99 :........he is important!!!. Maybe b/c the kid that plays Spike can learn some lines, where a kid playing Ian prob would not. They use all these kids as plot points. It is stupid. He does not need lines, he can just be there and look adorable.

AOY99, I Totally agree!  If Spike can be shown, why not Ian??? Ian doesn't need lines. Young Spike didn't have lines, when Ian's age, he just played with his toys etc. And the fact that Kendall is not been shown with her TWO boys is echoing my feelings, That Kendall does not love Ian, as she does Spike....

Zach's love is REAL and he has ALWAYS been loyal to Kendall. he forgives!!; but he does not forget !!....... And perhaps I shouldn't either??
"Kendall - with me you are on very thin ice!" With others I dare say you have already gone to an icy grave?

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #21 
NEXT FRIDAY!!!! We shall have our Mahn Zach BACK!

I love and miss him; And I am looking forward to his return on AMC
I shall treasure what time he is on screen, with warmth in my heart...

Thorsten, YOU are without a doubt *THE MOST TALENTED DAYTIME ACTOR*  I have had the pleasure to watch.

Sending best wishes to you and your family; and continued success in the future.
Love Mandy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Oh yeah, Mandy, NEXT FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

I got a shreiking phone call during lunch today, and therefore DVR'ed the episode, LOL!  What was the shreik about?  Casa Slater made an appearance!  Looking pretty much the same as before.  Furniture was still covered, so I don't know if the leather couch is the same.  

Unnnnnnnnnfortunately, the very first glimpse of it brought back the bad taste in my mouth AGAIN, because the fucking asshole, as always, was there
  When will TFIC realize that we HATE seeing him touch/infect Zach's belongings?  UGH!!!!!!

Since most of you don't watch these days, here is what happened:  As RYASSHOLE is the only one in PV who can "think" , KenDUMB called him to find a way to get The Green One to elude papparazzi, he brought Kenlee to Casa Slater, and then Binks/Jamanda joined for a karaoke pizza party

Here is what got me even more angry:

Binks tells Kendall that may be it's NOT her fault that Zach isn't there   And just FYI, I did NOT hear Kendall say "yes, it IS my fault".

And therefore, KenDUMB decides "it's time" to call Zach and leaves him this message:

"I guess I missed you (not that she was missing him, she meant she missed catching him on phone).  Or not.  May be.... may be it's always me and you don't want to talk.

The thing is Zach, I am.... I am calling to tell you that I am SO tired of walking on eggshells.  I know.... I know you got mad because I got caught up in the whole Ryan and Greenlee drama again. 

But when it counts, real couples get through stuff like this.  And I always thought we were a real couple.  I still do.

So, that is why I am moving back into the house with our boys.  And I really, REALLY want you to come back to PV to join me.  I guess it's just time for us to quit putting our lives on hold and figure this whole thing out.

Either way, this is where I am gonna be.  This is where I belong.  So hopefully, we can get past our mistakes and realize that what we have is too great, too great to throw away!"

No, that's not all!  Worst was yet to come!  The Green Nosy One, overhears it, and asks the all-knowing Lord Lavery if he thinks Kendall and Zach will work things out.........

And the all-knowing Lord Lavery replies:  "Well, I think when you have something that good, you have been through hell and back and you still have that spark, that connection, yeah, I think there is a very good chance"!!!!!!!!!

The Lord Has Spoken        

Let me start my comments with what HE said!  Rylee are the ones who have put Slaters through hell and back!  Going all the way back to the day Zach realized he is in love with Kendall, both (RyLee) trying everything to keep them (Slaters) apart, him showing up on Divorce Island, him taking Zach to court over custody of unborn Spike, not to mention Green One having run out on Kendall, then her coming back and kidnapping and almost killing Spike and making Ian be born premature, Ryass constantly being the third wheel in their marriage, him sleeping with Kendall IN ZACH's BED, him taking Cambias and the casino away from Zach, him refusing to help Zach watch Ian during Stuart murder mystery, I can go on and on about all the things HE did to make Zach's life hell, his phoney baloney words did not make me feel all warm and fuzzy.  In fact, it only made me question how long before he does something to make Zach's life difficult AGAIN!

As for the message SHE left?  Oh boy, it would take me all afternoon to get it out of my system, but I will try to compact it:

You see Kendall, when someone is walking on eggshells, they THINK before every step they take.  You did NOT THINK before breaking into David's room, you did NOT THINK before stealing Liza's car keys and her briefcase and burning the papers, you got yourself arrested while your boys' father is away on business!  Yes, real couples work through problems like this, but you just came back from six months of working through problems like this and did not learn a thing!  There is nothing that Zach needs to "figure out", he knows what his priorities are, and they are not RYLEE!  "get past OUR mistakes"?????????  Zach never threw away what was precious to him, YOU did, more than once! 
BTW, I am glad that you finally said "OUR" boys, because all I had been hearing since you returned was you trying to save "MY SON's FATHER"

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #23 
OK I hold my hand up and admit to watching this episode!!!
I know; I said I was going to stay away from AMC until Zach's return.....But I heard on grape vine Casa Slater was on show.... and could not resist.

I was in TERMOIL, the bloody sound was so poor, I could barely catch a word on the Internet feed I was watching!!  (I was pulling the hairs from my head)
So thank you Searose for your word by word acount on Kendall's message to Zach, and your colorful comments!! lol

Not truly understanding /grasping what was said I focused on the body language.....
Kendall was obviously missing Zach, Greenlee - being Greenlee!,  Ryan (the white FUCKING KNIGHT- not!!) WTF is he doing here...just seeing RL in Zach's house, had me raging like a monkey !!! lol And Jamanda, Party fillers!! imo.........

What made me laugh was the new guy, couldn't quite grasp his involvement (due to sound issues) But is it just me?? Or does he look a little like RL, all be it, a bit on the short side?! - Could this be the hired Killer/Assistant of David H to mess with RL's mind?? (might trigger another brain aneurysm - hopefully - bye bye RL for good)

Patiently waiting for TK/Zach
Mandy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 

It felt SO GOOD to see Zach's house again  (in spite of seeing the asshole there.)  As soon as the stonework wall came into view yesterday I actually felt a tingle go through my body; I felt Zach's presence even though he wasn't there. My mind kept saying "he's coming, he's coming, next Friday!"  I can hardly wait and I sure hope they don't cut him down to just a couple of days. I really need a nice l-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-n-n-n-g  infusion of Zach-time to cure my Z-anemia.

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 

Well said Searose

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #26 
*Tomorrow tomorrow the HAWTEST MAHN, is back in town tomorrow*

*His ACTING AWESOMENESS is only  A DAY AWAY*

*Butterflies within me, are in the TRILLIONS*

*For Tomorrow!!*

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 

YAY, only 20.5 hours to go!!!!!!!!!

I am hoping against hope that we will get a nice ZIAN/Zaby reunion scene, though I am not holding my breath since this is the All My Lavery show!

I am still pissed at TIIC and the misleading "most of October/November" comment.  It is bad enough that they are calling Oct 22-31 (minus the weekends would have only been six days) "most of October", but someone please explain to me, WHY they need to interrupt even the short run with The Greatest Couple that is Rylee on Wednesday the 27th?  I would toss my lunch at the sight of Toad the great love of Tea`, and I could care less about "Jasam" , but puhleaze, haven't TIIC seen abc/soapnet/SID polls that was overwhelmingly AGAINST Rylee#3?  And we are getting a one-hour special of them?

Why, oh why can't they give us a one-hour special of ZACH, to celebrate his brief return? 

Yeah, I know, it's because TIIC wouldn't be able to handle the sky-rocketing ratings   For now, I am going to take a deep breath, have  and forget the commercial I just saw

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.