Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

SNEAK PEEK – WEEK OF DECEMBER 28

Thorsten Kaye as Zach Slater, Alicia Minshew as Kendall Hart All My Children
After celebrating Christmas at home, Zach and Kendall make a huge decision about their future -- and it affects Ryan, Spike, and Erica, too. Get ready for a lot of tears. Seriously, folks, we're not kidding. Stock up on tissues!

December 28 Sneak Peek Cont'd – Click Here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For once, they have worded this correctly.  Yes, there will be a lot of tears, and yes, we have been stocking up on tissues.  I wonder if TIIC know that our tears are NOT for The Cup Holder and his son's Grandma's loss.

I hope they actually show us The Slaters celebrating Christmas with their precious boys, and not just mention it after the fact.  I am not bothering with the rest of the sneak peek, since there is no mention of Zach, and none of us care what happens to Ryannieleerica.  Although I won't be watching past Zach's last appearance, I do have a sincere wish:  As much as I hate Annie, I do want The Cup Holder to lose BOTH his children, and if he does, at least there will be a teeny, tiny, teensy bit of justice for all he has done to Zach and to us.

ETA:  I have one more wish, though I am not holding my breath for it to come true:  I want Zach to somehow make it clear that The Cup Holder can not continue being the third wheel in their marriage.  I want THAT to be one of the reasons they make the "huge" decision about their future.  I know The Cup Holder won't matter in a couple of days, but for all that Zach and WE have endured, I want TIIC to acknowledge that much!

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Searose - I have so little faith in what they will do the last two days - Maybe I am wrong and will be pleasantly surprised - It seems like for the socalled anniversary show they are bringing the poll dancer and everyone they can dig up back and giving no credit to the real star of the show - How can they even call this an anniversary show? - I think this is all making me so sick because ir is so unfair - Peggy

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks, Searose ~

Don't forget to stock up on the likka too, ladies!  We're going to need all the help we can get this week... 

I know that TK will bring his A-game...he doesn't know any other way.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Searose I too want The Cup Holder to lose Emma (not that I'm crazy about Annie).   Annie was a good mother before Pratterized (at least she paid attention to her daughter) whereas The Cup Holder only cares about number one and uses both his children to punish their mothers (or Zach).  I just hate everything about him and want him TO LOSE.

As for Zach, mark my word he will end up being nice to The Cup Holder because they won't let him get a punch in and that really pisses me off but I am glad he's leaving with Spike because he has always been Spike's REAL father (I only wish that they could take Emma with them too).  I'm sure The Cup Holder won't even miss "hisson" because he's now involved with Erica and we all know that his relationships take priority over his children.

I'm not expecting much today or tomorrow because I always get disappointed.   I'm not talking about TK's performance because that's always excellent I'm talking about the amount of air time and the Zex scene (which we will probably blink and miss it).    TIIC have screwed us over and over these past five years and I'm sure they will disappoint once again.

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Toasty 2 - I know what you mean and we get knocked down time and time again - Would be nice though - Notice how they brought the Poll Dancer on now because they know we will watch for TK - Thanks to Christy, Kathy, and Gina we can come here and watch the good stuff over and over - Peggy

leanie1965

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks for the info searose. I agree with your idea on Zach telling Ryan to back off & out of his  marriage it should have been done years ago. But the writers probably didn't have enough brain cells to figure out this.

On 12/29/09 I'm hoping they will end the show with the Slater's period. I really didn't enjoy Wednesday's episode when they showed Zach & Kendall with the boys then they ended it with Ryan & Greenlee they ruined a perfect ending that day.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneM
Thanks, Searose ~

Don't forget to stock up on the likka too, ladies!  We're going to need all the help we can get this week... 

I'm all set, Anne - my brother gave me a bottle of Pinot Grigio that's about 3 feet tall (not to mention a bottle of Asti and a bottle of Kahlua).

I'm all set!!!!!!!!!

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneM
Thanks, Searose ~

I'm all set, Anne - my brother gave me a bottle of Pinot Grigio that's about 3 feet tall (not to mention a bottle of Asti and a bottle of Kahlua).

I'm all set!!!!!!!!!

I hope that's enough, Christy!    I've got a bottle of Northern Comfort...sort of a New England version of Southern Comfort made by a local winery, that has a hint of maple flavor in it.  It warms the cockles of the heart, kinda like TK!    Cheers!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
:-(

That's all I got!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Kleenex is ready    likka stocked up  - hell, I even sent hubs away because I don't want company while I have my breakdown. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
The closer we get to the end, the more I realize that no amount of likka is going to help me.  What I need is a cardiac surgeon who will sew back the pieces of my breaking heart

toasty2, when you say we will blink and miss the Zex scene, it sounds like you are expecting one.  I am not.  I got my shockingly pleasant surprise on Thursday when I was cooking and didn't change the channel when the local news ended.  I was not planning to watch EriKwak's African Adventure, because I had completely forgotten that the extreme hawtness   also aired in the same episode!  For today, I am just going to sit back and try to absorb every beautiful moment of Slater family Christmas celebration, ALL 7 SECONDS OF IT

According to Zac Hug on Soapnet video promo, Slaters will take a long trip around the world, and I am already fantasizing that I will catch up with them somewhere on the other side of the globe

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Holy $#!+, toasty2, I had my expectations lowered so much, this was one NICE surprise

ETA:  Does anyone know for sure whether there will be any Zach scenes in 40th Anniversary shows?  The promo shows two Zex scenes (one when they tore up divorce papers in bed, and another from post 2nd coma in March), so I am wondering if there is any official word on whether or not any Zach scenes will be included.  Medianet pictures show everyone else, including Ryerica, at Chandler Mansion, but I highly doubt if Zach would show up there to witness Annie marrying Adam AGAIN. 

amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.