Main Section

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Sneak Peek Week of November 1

With my comments, of course, LOL...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More evidence against Ryan comes out this week … but the twist is it looks like David could have set it all up before his demise. The only way to prevent Ryan from going to the chair is to go on the lam -- with Greenlee by his side. Romantic, no? Well, aside from the whole "the cops could be looking for us" thing.
CAN THE CAMERAS PLEASE NOT FOLLOW THEM?  CAN THEY BE ON THE RUN FOR THE NEXT 50 YEARS?  PLEASE?????????
Erica figures out that Caleb and Asher are father and son and blabs to Caleb just as the former mountain man is confronting his (heretofore) unknown child. Predictably, this goes over wildly well, and Asher ends up pushed down a flight of stairs.
Look for even more information about Caleb's past to come out in the aftermath, but don't think it's all hugs and noogies between Caleb and Asher now. Asher strikes back at his dad, and he strikes hard.
OH YEAH, MORE OF ZACH/ETHAN TYPE OF DRAMA, THOUGH I DOUBT IF THEY CAN EVEN COME CLOSE TO THE DUMP SCENE!  ONLY ZACH/TK CAN DELIVER THAT!

JR takes AJ without Marissa's authorization and this could spell big disaster for his custody case. Look for Annie to step up and make quite a surprising sacrifice to protect JR.

All My Children Sneak Peek All this plus we learn the sex of Angie and Jesse's baby, Jake is given an interesting offer, and Zach exposes a secret that he really, really wasn't supposed to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally!  The ONLY thing that will interest me next week

Well, ladies, "most of October" turned out to be only four new Zepisodes.  I sure hope we will get decent Zach time next week the way we were promised "most of November"!

AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thank You Searose for the sneak peek. Yes, that does seem interesting. I wonder what that secret could be. Does it have to do with Ryan and the vial?? What do you think Searose?? I want Zach.....and Kendall away from Ryan/Rylee. We better get more Zach/Zendall scenes. Not nearly enough this week. BTW, I have to say this.....Thorsten and Alicia are drop-dead gorgeous ppl. I love that picture of them.lol.
mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thank you searose for the sneak peak!!! OOooooo it looks to be warming up between Zach n Kendall finally, a bit more intrigue, a secret that Zach exposes??? someone obviously didn't tell him to keep it to himself, because he isn't a blabber!! (unless if drug induced!). So looking forward to next episode.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I think the secret he is supposed to be telling is the fact that he told Kendall he wouldn't tell Ryan about the vial that was in his jacket and he does tell Ryan.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.