Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Sneak Peek Week of May 23

Alicia Minshew as Kendall Hart, Eddie Matos as Ricky Torres

Kendall's tenacious quest to find the answers to her husband's murder will finally arrive at a moment of truth. Yep, Kendall finally gets Ricky to confess that he killed Zach! But before that, Kendall will have to go through a wedding ... and a sinister honeymoon (Wait, does she actually marry the jerk!?! Wait and see). All the while, Griffin struggles to keep Kendall safe, and Ricky takes Bianca and Marissa hostage! It's going to be a wild night, but Kendall is determined to come out on top.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKaye, I am going to refrain from commenting on a certain phrase , but.....

So much for hoping that ZACH beats the living daylights out of Fr State Farm

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Eddie Matos has some comments about TK in the 05/31/11 ish of SOD (and reveals that Ricky lives!). I've always liked him since he had nice things to say about TK when they were on PC together, but I wish I could remember Ian kicking Ricky's ass!  I never noticed until now that Eddie played characters named Ricky on both shows.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

EM is obviously a gentleman & admires TK.  I liked him on PC, too. 

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks Kathy for the article! A very interesting read. I hope EM gets a chance to work with TK again (on AMC.)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
OMG, Kathy, I just read this in the SOD at the doctor's office and rushed here to post about it, LOL.  It is awesome to read that Fr State Farm is open to the idea of getting Ricky's butt kicked by Zach, and he knows Zach well enough to know that Zach would want to come find the guy who tried to blow him up! 

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh the memories come flooding back again!  If this plays out (and I pray it does, for our sake), I am sure it won't be anything like Zach visiting Janet, it will be very much like Zach visiting Richie The F!  WHOA!  Major goosebumps

Another co-incidence, two guys named Richie and Ricky who almost killed Zach! 

AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Kendall to Ricky: "Don`t come any closer, the safety is off and this gun has a full magazine. Zach taught me how to shoot, and he was a really good teacher". Love it! Love all Zach mentions. God, I hope Zach and Ricky have a scene. He tried to "kill" him and rape his wife...Zach will do more than kick his butt! Not to mention a JV/TK scene. LOL. Glad to have TK back
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.