Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Sneak Peek Week of December 6

Kendall Hart, Alicia Minshew, All My Children sneak peek, spoilers
Kendall and all of Pine Valley say goodbye to Zach at a memorial service (get your tissues ready now). It just enrages Kendall more that David's still alive (albeit in a coma) when he's responsible for Zach's death. So she goes to David's hospital room, grabs a pillow and prepares to smother him.

Aside from David being a general pain in the butt, Greenlee and Ryan might be on the road to happiness. Operative word being might. Because this week, we learn that Ryan's ex, Madison, is carrying his child. What's Greenlee going to do when she finds out?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are they doing this AT CASA SLATER? 

I don't know if I have the strength to watch a memorial to Zach, or the stomach to endure "all" of PVites!  Heaven help me if the likes of ThadeASS make any comments, even in whispers, I would curse TIIC like nothing you have heard before! 

Not that we all give a flying fig about RYLEE (I heard they were labeled THE WORST COUPLE according to SOD), but I did make a comment here last week about MADison being pregnant and hoping that her hormones will do a trick on her (more like on Rylee).

Please let me know if you all will be watching the memorial!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
I'll watch it. 

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you, Searose.  I'll watch it but with my barf bag at the ready especially when the asses who hated Zach when he was alive start with their hypocritical,  glowing remarks about Zach now that he's gone.

What day will it air, do you know?

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Yeah, I will watch it too. Sigh....I miss him so so much. I just want him back. I also would like the exact date of the memorial, if possible. Thank You. And Thank You Searose, you are one of the best of the best.
irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Oh here we go the best of the best of Hypocrites paying their homage to a man they could not stand.  So help me if that fucker Ryan gets up and says one word the flat screen will end up out the window.  And if those challenged writers have the nuts to bring up the same day of the service about Madison being pregnant I will be further pissed off-dedicate at least 50 % of the show just to Zach and the dynamics of his death on the people who cared about him-then I will be OK.   Searose thank you.

Megan
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I'll be there with lots of tissues on stand-by, especially when I see Spike and Ian.... 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

I'll definitely watch it. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selma
Thank you, Searose.  I'll watch it but with my barf bag at the ready especially when the asses who hated Zach when he was alive start with their hypocritical,  glowing remarks about Zach now that he's gone.

Yes Selma, we will definitely need the barf bag in the valley of hypocrites. But I would love to see Liza having flashback of the "black Knight " scene though!

Annem, yes, seeing the boys will get my tears flowing too

Sorry ladies, I have no idea which day.

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Thank you Searose for posting this, to let us know of Zach's Memorial....
I will watch...really in hope of seeing flash back's of TK/Zach...How I wish for Zach to return, so I could see those hypocritical faces getting an almighty slap...... 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Sorry guys, I just won't be able to watch it.  I klnow as a Zach fan I should because this is part of Zach's story, but I just can't do it.  I just take this to hard and it winds up staying with me.  It literally interferes with my real life moods, you know.

I haven't been ablel to watch any of the grieving for Zach.  Just looking at pictures and reading about it makes me cry so I know for a fact that I can't watch it.  I can't put myself through it.

I give all of you who can watch credit . . . this is just ripping my heart out.

June

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:

Selma, I believe it airs on Wed the 8th. I'll be watching

Quote:
I'll be there with lots of tissues on stand-by, especially when I see Spike and Ian.... 

Anne, who is this Ian you speak of (has anyone even bothered to tell him why his Daddy isn't coming home?) UGH!!

Thanks Mon
Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Ladies, yes I'll be watching.   All I can say, is definitely be ready with the tissues I know something will make us all think of TK.   

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

I'll be watching the memorial in hopes that they devote almost all of the hour to the memorial for Zach Slater, and thereby honoring the man who IMO was more responsible than the writers for creating this living breathing man that we all love so much. Thorsten deserves at least that much from a show that he has carried for so long. Without him, there is nothing left to hold my interest and Pine Valley is just an empty and painful place to be.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy
How I wish for Zach to return, so I could see those hypocritical faces getting an almighty slap...... 
OMG, IF ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It would be a slap that would be heard around the world!!!!!

I meant to say in this morning's post that I will watch too, since most of you will.  Knowing that you all are watching, that I will not be alone in this pain, will give me the strength to handle it.

Thanks Di, for the air-date info.  Zach deserves a whole hour dedicated to this at the least!

lherzog

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #15 
OK, I am waaaaaay in the minority, but I won't be watching. I turned AMC off on TK's last day and won't watch again until he comes back (wishing, hoping, praying). I have no desire to see the Pine Valley hypocrites say how much they admired and respected Zach when they really didn't. I have no faith in TFIC over at AMC and some how, Zach's memorial will become all about Ryan and Greenlee yet again.  And to be honest, I don't want to cry like I did after watching TK's last episode. I cried the entire weekend and ate almost three pounds of M&M's by myself because I was so sad and depressed.

Lynn
Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherDi

Quote:

Selma, I believe it airs on Wed the 8th. I'll be watching

Thank you, Di.  I guess I'm going to have to watch it later and not in real  time.  I have a doctor appointment that day.

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Lynn??  I'm with you.  I just take this way to seriously and I can't handle the saddness.

I miss TK and Zach more than words can say and I just can't watch this.

June

peggylou

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #18 

It would be interesting to see the ratings spike for that one day and then dive back down, but the idiots would just attribute that to The Monkey or Whatever - If I knew the exact minutes to watch I would just tune out for the rest or use the mute button - Peggy

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggylou

It would be interesting to see the ratings spike for that one day and then dive back down, but the idiots would just attribute that to The Monkey or Whatever - If I knew the exact minutes to watch I would just tune out for the rest or use the mute button - Peggy

I am just hoping that they will give at best 1/2 of the show to this memorial, the whole hour would be ideal but look who you got running the show.  Now with all the other story lines they got going I am just hoping for the best-big fear that they will start to go right into vomit man's new dilemma and that will infuriate me. There just should be no distractions at all from this memorial-do one thing right with a shred, a smidgen of decency to memorialize a loved character.

Megan
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
The knowledge of what I will be watching in four hours is bringing an over-whelming sense of sadness this morning!  I guess I will have to keep reminding myself throughout the hour that these are just PVites doing what they do best (jumping to conclusions, being hypocrites, etc. etc. etc.), while Zach is safe, somewhere peaceful far away, in his own little paradise, being helped by some kind people!

My cable guide shows today's episode as "Everyone gathers for Zach's memorial; Ryan tries to comfort Spike"! 

Hopefully, that means we won't be subjected to Joonyer/Annie/Marissa garbage or Jamanda/Brotalia bore or Caleb's camel, but.........  I think someone needs to remind the sperm seller that kids find more comfort when they are being talked to by people they know and trust or people who truly care about them, not strangers.  Aside from Rylee being labeled "the worst couple", I also heard that SOD mentioned Ryass as "the worst father"!  I think I want to go out and buy SOD this time, just to thank them for these two accurate remarks.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
It was a difficult hour to sit through.  Gosh, my tears started the moment Spikester revealed his Red Wings Tshirt to The Sperm Seller!  And how fitting that Opal spoke so fondly of Zyrtle, " A Match Made In Heaven"!!!!!!!!!!!  Erica bringing up the fantastic waste of sequins and feathers, LOL.  I loved, absolutely LOVED Ian and then Spikey kissing Daddy Zach's photo at the end!  It was rather predictable that the show would conclude with the famous three words....... Always, Only You!!!!!!

In the true AMC fashion, they managed to disappoint me with some things: 

Why did they have Bitchanca ask The Sperm Seller to speak?  I think THAT was more out of place than if Liza had been there.  I wish they had at least shown us Liza remembering Zach, her Black Knight, even if she was not at the memorial.

Why were Martin jackasses there (especially Thadeass's totally hypocritical words), but no Jesse Hubbard in sight?

Not to mention, rewriting history?  At Kwak's place, why did Thadeass tell Kendall that HE helped Zach track down ACS?  From what I remember seeing on screen, ZACH figured it all out on his own, one step at a time (Vegas, ACS being alive, Red Rock, and so on), and Thadeass and Ryass were actually in Vegas jail when Zach found Kendall being held hostage.  I guess we can't expect much better from a murderer who let ZACH take the rap for him and never, ever showed his gratitude for it all.  UGH! 

I guess it all doesn't matter now, I know I will never tune into this farce of a show, unless Mr. Kaye decides to make an appearance (or more).

So I guess it's time to say Goodbye Zach, be happy wherever you are!

Once again, A MILLION THANKS TO MR. KAYE FOR GIVING US THE IMMENSE PLEASURE OF WATCHING ZACH SLATER!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
   All in all I think they did a decent job of it today. I was trying to keep myself together and succeeding pretty well until Spike opened up his jacket to reveal his RW shirt, the boy's own personal tribute to Daddy Zach. At that point, like Searose, I lost it completely. How fitting it was that a child knew so well how to reach out to Zach.  The other thing that really got to me was the frequent close-up shots of that well-chosen photo of Zach. My heart jumped every time they zoomed in on that face with his eyes looking straight into us. A very sad bittersweet day, but well done IMO.
irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #23 

Hard words for me to say but I think they did a fairly decent job today.  It was emotional particularly the little boys and even vomit boy didn't annoy me. I guess I had to cut him some slack because he was eating humble pie and was behaving within the context of the mood. ( I still can't stand the troll ) I know this may be far from a popular opinion but I am so glad that Bianca recognized him for giving her the gift of Gabrielle.  No matter how you chose to put sense to it that little girl was still his daughter as much as Ian is his son. This is making me very sad the kids are just little angels with no faults. I think the show really worked around the dynamics his death had on the people who cared.  By the way where was Jesse?  Anyway he got almost the whole hour with the exception of the flying over to Caleb and his son which was really killing me as well.  I crave to see them bond.  Well I have no more to say.

Megan
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.