Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Sneak Peek Week of August 8

Alicia Minshew as Kendall Hart, Thorsten Kaye as Zach SlaterAt last, Kendall and Zach will be reunited! After so much time apart, one of Pine Valley's ultimate couples are back together -- but it's far from smooth sailing getting there. Zach's going to have to fight for his life, and both David and Greenlee are going to have to put their differences aside to save him. What condition will he be in when Kendall finally sees him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest is just the usual blah blah blah........................

I truly wish AMC had shown Zach being rescued by some kind-hearted people who then nursed him back to health.  But I guess the only way they could redeem Dr. Evil before AMC ends is by him saving the life of the most beloved character, our darling Zach.  And it seems to be working on me, as I AM willing to forgive many, if not all, of David's past transgressions, LOL.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
So... the good news is... Zach is back. Hold on to that, Kathy...hang on to that....

The bad news? I have to watch David and Greenlee is order to see him! Great big honking UGH!!! So when does Ryan show up? No way is he going to be left out of the big save-fest. And when does the ubiquitous Dr. Drake Ramory show up?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Kathy, this is the ONLY thing they can think of to redeem Dr. Devil.  They already have Angie praising his "human side" day and night and feeling compassion for him, but that's not nearly enough to wipe off his numerous crimes, LOL.

As for Rylee, you KNOW they have to be part of Zach's rescue, they have to be the hero of the show.  As for Dr. Drake Ramory, may be he will be Grief stricken over losing any chance with Kendall and he too will disappear with Cara, LOL.

Four hours and 39 minutes to go

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Shucks!

I am keeping my fingers crossed that Obama address will be very short, no Q&A follow up, and all of the address will be during Rage Monkey scenes, so we get ALL of Zach scenes!  Yes, I have my priorities straight

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.