Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Sneak Peek Week of August 22

Vincent Irizarry as David Hayward, Jordi Vilasuso as Griffin Castillo

Zach announces he's partnering with David on the Orpheus venture, meaning Kendall has a decision to make. Will she stand by her man? But David's not the only man threatening to come between Kendall and Zach. There's still Griffin to consider, and this week, he and Zach end up in each other's faces! Meanwhile, Ryan vows to take down Orpheus -- and David, obviously -- no matter what it does to his friendships.

Angie resolves to help Maya find the daughter she gave up, obviously not knowing that it's her own daughter! And when Angie gets Tad on the case, things suddenly get WAY too close for Jesse's comfort. This week, he finally has to admit what he's done.

All this, plus David's revelations about bringing the dead to life are causing reverberations everywhere: Krystal thinks he may have been able to save Babe. And Erica starts to wonder if any of her old loves might possibly return to her. Look for some flashbacks to Erica and Mike Roy!

And from AMC Homepage:

Monday, August 22, 2011                       

Tad assures JR that his son loves him; Cara pulls away from a kiss with David; Zach announces big news.                                                                

Tuesday, August 23, 2011                                                                                                                                                                                

Krystal admits David teased that Babe might be alive; Greenlee doesn't want to see Kendall's marriage destroyed by David; David says Zach must earn his trust.               

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here I go with my usual two cents.........

TFIIC:  Would it have KILLED you to put ZACH's picture up there?????????

And there you go AGAIN, with The Rabid Rage Monkey going AGAINST Zach   It would be one thing if he just wants to stop David from playing God, or from keeping people's loved ones hidden from them while keeping his patients drugged up until he is ready to release them.  But The Rabid Rage Monkey vows to take down THE PROJECT itself, the one that brought his whiny one back.  It's not the research project that is wrong, it is David who goes about it the wrong way.  Well, we all know he is too dumb to understand the difference, and too rabid to care.  So I guess he will continue to be the thorn in Zach's side till the very end of AMC.  I hope to God Zach is allowed to squash the bug this time before it's all over!  And, I hope to God I won't have to hear Kendall bug Zach to let Rage Monkey in on their plan/ruse.  Please, we had enough of that "you can trust him, he can help us" crap during MMM, SS, and the worst one, Secret Room days (when Zach was trying to keep HER from prison).  Please let Kendall be free of The Rage Monkey charm before AMC ends!

But.....  I am SO looking forward to Grief "and Zach end up in each other's faces! "  I will only be looking at ONE face though, LOL.  No matter how much you hate David, you have to give him credit for the golden words he spoke last week, "there would hardly be a contest" between Zach and Dr. Noble!!!!!

Anyway, I did not include sneak peek about the riffraff of PV, but I put Hubbards in there, as I am sure they will rock in their heart-breaking scenes.

And the bit about Erica's flashbacks?  I wish they had picked Chris Stamp

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 

May I?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
LMAO!  Please DO!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

searose...I did LOVE Chris Stamp!! The only time I liked Ryan was when he was Chris' son. When they changed that and dissed Chris..well that did it for me as far as Ryan is concerned. Then it just got worse and worse with Ryassss. Jack Scalia was wonderful!

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Why anyone when they have Michael Nouri on this show.USE CALEB you STUPID writers!!!!Who cares about Mike Roy.I feel bad for MN.

LOLOL,Yes,GO For it.PLEASE DO IT Christy.lol.

OOps,my bad I said Christy&it was Kathy that made  the Raid can.Sorry.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I truly don't understand...WHY Kendell continues talking to Griff within Earshot of Zach...Shes so dumbbbbbbbb...Even sleeping people hear things.  Zach deserves better...Its soooo good to have him back in action...Alive..Zach would make a great bad guy...Id still love him.  I will watch anything Thorsten Kaye does...LONG LIVE ZACH AND ALL MY CHILDREN!!!  PS...would Dr David be able to bring me back just in case I pass so I can not miss any AMC?
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

OMG Kathy, are my eyes playing games with me this morning, or do I see tiny little faces of the two buzzing insects of AMC on your Raid can?  Your creativity knows no bounds

Gosh, greedy little me, now that I got my wish of Zach returning to PV alive and well, I have one more wish left of AMC, that is to see Zach exterminate the annoying insects!  At least one, The Rabid One, since the pesky gnat hoovering around Zach's wife is "hardly a contest", LOL.

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

OMG Kathy, are my eyes playing games with me this morning, or do I see tiny little faces of the two buzzing insects of AMC on your Raid can?  Your creativity knows no bounds

indeed!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
HA!   I had missed those faces too. Thanks for pointing that out. Clever!!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Can someone make Caleb appear please?lol.Since they said his name he's on the show can i just please  see him one more time AMC!!!Don't even get one Lousy Dorothy Caleb scene.Yes,i am so mad about this sorry for going on about this.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #11 
Yup! A little dead Ryass and a little dead Grieffin, with their little dead feet sticking up in the air (you'll have to imagine red x's replacing their eyes; the graphic was too small for that to show up).  Oh and if there were room on it, I'd add the Green Butterfly to the can.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Had not picked up all of that on the can - Now I have a new appreciation for insect killers - Peggy

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

OMG, where have I been?  How could I have missed the faces on the bugs?  ROTFLMAO!  Genius, simply genius!

ETA:  Because this emoticon is way more appropriate! 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
Can someone make Caleb appear please?lol.

Mary, I think your best bet of seeing Michael Nouri on screen again is popping in a DVD of Flashdance or a rerun of NCIS, lol.  I really don't think AMC is going to bother showing him again when there's so little time left and so much story left to tell.  I rather they focus what little time is left on the one who matters most, our beloved Thorsten/Zach! 

More Zach/TK please!!!  I feel like bawling every time I think that we're soon going to have to do without him again!  WAHHHHHHHHHH!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
Can someone make Caleb appear please?lol.

Mary, I think your best bet of seeing Michael Nouri on screen again is popping in a DVD of Flashdance or a rerun of NCIS, lol.  I really don't think AMC is going to bother showing him again when there's so little time left and so much story left to tell.  I rather they focus what little time is left on the one who matters most, our beloved Thorsten/Zach! 

More Zach/TK please!!!  I feel like bawling every time I think that we're soon going to have to do without him again!  WAHHHHHHHHHH!

Alina, LOL,your right,i think that's the only way i will see Michael Nouri again.He was so HOT in flashdance.lol.I loved him on NCIS as he played a bad guy.If i think about this you are right,there is not much time left on the show and lots of story to tell,and oh Yes, the one that matters most our beloved Thorsten/Zach. He is definitely my fav it's just that i watched MN for the past year and then all of a sudden he's gone and they could of kept him on to finish the show.He had scenes w/ Zach before TK left last year and they would of been great together in more scenes,Oh well.Thanks for your reply. I SO love TK and yes,heartbreaking we will lose him again soon.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

From ABC website:

Wednesday, August 24, 2011    

Dixie tries to remember what happened to her; Griffin threatens to testify against David; Erica wants to know who else was saved by David.                                                                

•                      
  • Thursday, August 25, 2011                                                                                                                                                                                
  •  
    Ryan confronts David; Cara tries to help Greenlee;  Zach wants to open a clinic.               
  •  
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Since he is not mentioned in today's peek, I don't know if Zach will be on today.  After a long drought of eight months, even a day without him will be disappointing.  But ENOUGH about Dixie and what happened with her.  For God's sake, the dimwit love of her life hasn't even taken her to the hospital yet to get checked out for what drugs may still be in her system   Besides, I would rather see ZACH trying to remember what happened to him and how he made it through all these months.  Oh, and are we to believe that the world STILL does not know about Zach being alive, when he is sitting there making calls and arranging meetings?  I do not buy Erica's excuse of staying away to keep the paparazzi away from Kendall as her excuse for not visiting her beloved son-in-law, the father of her daughter's son .
  • Unrelated, but as I was copying the above from ABC website, their weekly video peek was going on, and it said "ZACH CROSSES THE LINE WITH RYAN, so their old rivalry is back on" or something like that.  Say WHAT?  Lord Ryan demanded and Zach did not roll over, therefore AMC itself will label it as ZACH crossing the line?  WTF?
  • ETA:  Oh yeah... he is on today........... So happy to be wrong, LOL.  But Erica's first stop is at Kwak's diner, not Zach's bedside?  WTF?????

• __________________
    Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
    searose

Platinum Member
    Reply with quote  #17 

Friday, August 26, 2011                             

Erica remembers times with Mike Roy; Brot proposes to Natalia; Zach confronts Griffin.                                                                

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKaye, so Zach's on tomorrow

Previous Topic | Next Topic
    Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.