Main Section

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Zachshocks Kendall by aligning with David! Read more >

Sneak Peek Week of August 15

Thorsten Kaye as Zach Slater, Alicia Minshew as Kendall Hart

Zach has returned and he's finally been reunited with Kendall. Not even death could keep them apart. ...But has he changed? There are still questions about how he managed to survive the plane crash -- questions Griffin is trying to get answers to. But the biggest red flag comes when Zach informs Kendall of his newfound allegiance with David!

Speaking of David, with Zach and Dixie now back in Pine Valley (seemingly resurrected by David's Orpheus project), the questions start to emerge: just who else might David have kept alive? Look for Ryan and Greenlee to get caught up in these questions, and the answers could change everything for them. Might certain lost loves be not-so-lost?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooohhhhhhhhhh, I SO CAN'T WAIT to see what this is all about!!!!!!  Heck, I don't even care about details, I will be deliriously happy to see a wide awake and speaking and walking about Zach!!!!!!!!!

So, Leo really COULD be alive?  Not just the hallucination Greens had when she was drugged?  Oh, and the girl who played Gillian is also supposed to be returning like for a day or so.  Hmmm....  I would have welcome both Leo and Gillian back, but I don't want any time taken away from Zcenes, what with SO MANY people returning and only six weeks left

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 

I love that picture!!!!  

Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Is it possible Zach is aligning with David because he thinks he may be able to bring his mother back to life? Yes sci fi but Zach want something from David. Or someone. Griffin getting in to Zach's business makes me cringe.

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Interesting thought, Kelly, but I doubt that even David could do that. Amelia died so long ago. I think David needs FRESH bodies to work with.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

I love that picture!!!!  

me too!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Zachshocks Kendall by aligning with David! Read more >

Sneak Peek Week of August 15

Thorsten Kaye as Zach Slater, Alicia Minshew as Kendall Hart

Zach has returned and he's finally been reunited with Kendall. Not even death could keep them apart. ...But has he changed? There are still questions about how he managed to survive the plane crash -- questions Griffin is trying to get answers to. But the biggest red flag comes when Zach informs Kendall of his newfound allegiance with David!

Speaking of David, with Zach and Dixie now back in Pine Valley (seemingly resurrected by David's Orpheus project), the questions start to emerge: just who else might David have kept alive? Look for Ryan and Greenlee to get caught up in these questions, and the answers could change everything for them. Might certain lost loves be not-so-lost?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooohhhhhhhhhh, I SO CAN'T WAIT to see what this is all about!!!!!!  Heck, I don't even care about details, I will be deliriously happy to see a wide awake and speaking and walking about Zach!!!!!!!!!

So, Leo really COULD be alive?  Not just the hallucination Greens had when she was drugged?  Oh, and the girl who played Gillian is also supposed to be returning like for a day or so.  Hmmm....  I would have welcome both Leo and Gillian back, but I don't want any time taken away from Zcenes, what with SO MANY people returning and only six weeks left

Plus maybe Erica's long lost love Mike Roy to return?,um why do they need to do this when they had CALEB on the show&he has completly disapeared.Upsets me as he was a big part of her story and they don't explain what happend to him.I'm so bummed about that and was afraid this would happenand only 6 weeks left.SOB!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pah
Interesting thought, Kelly, but I doubt that even David could do that. Amelia died so long ago. I think David needs FRESH bodies to work with.
I love your choice of words there, Pah

Kelly, I don't think Zach is thinking about bringing anyone back, be it  Amelia, EatDirt or even Myrtle for that matter. I .  I think it has solely to do with his fear that he is bringing danger to Kendall's life and he wants to pull away.  What better way you can, than to align yourself with the town devil? But I TOTALLY agree about Grief getting into Zach's business.  It makes me cringe too.  He is picking up where Ryass is dropping it?  Since Ryass will be busy with "others" like Leo and Gillian?  UGH!

Mary, I think Caleb is in hibernation since they have to make room for so many unfathomable returns!  I understand bringing back people for an episode or two if they had a huge contribution to AMC, people like Adam/Brooke/Maria etc.  But to bring so many people back from the dead just to give happy reunions is a bit out there!  People "presumed" dead on soaps are always supposed to turn up alive, but the ones shot in the head/chest/poison-pancaked, who were buried in front of the entire town coming back is a bit too much.  But hey, they did it with Jesse, and David wasn't even involved in that one, LOL.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pah
I love your choice of words there, Pah

Kelly, I don't think Zach is thinking about bringing anyone back, be it  Amelia, EatDirt or even Myrtle for that matter. I .  I think it has solely to do with his fear that he is bringing danger to Kendall's life and he wants to pull away.  What better way you can, than to align yourself with the town devil? But I TOTALLY agree about Grief getting into Zach's business.  It makes me cringe too.  He is picking up where Ryass is dropping it?  Since Ryass will be busy with "others" like Leo and Gillian?  UGH!
Mary, I think Caleb is in hibernation since they have to make room for so many unfathomable returns!  I understand bringing back people for an episode or two if they had a huge contribution to AMC, people like Adam/Brooke/Maria etc.  But to bring so many people back from the dead just to give happy reunions is a bit out there!  People "presumed" dead on soaps are always supposed to turn up alive, but the ones shot in the head/chest/poison-pancaked, who were buried in front of the entire town coming back is a bit too much.  But hey, they did it with Jesse, and David wasn't even involved in that one, LOL.

Searose, yeah i guess Caleb is in hibernation.It SUCKS.ITA w/ all you said.I keep looking for some kind of spoiler anything that mentions his name and i find nothing,not a crumb,lol.I wouldn't even bother looking but since i haven't read he's off the show i am assuming he's still on.Michael Nouri is an Awesome actor and doesn't deserve what AMC did to his character.Oh,well,guess that's the end of my Dorothy&Caleb scenes.I really liked them&can't say that about alot of characters on AMC now except for our ZACH.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Thanks for the beautiful picture.   Thorsten and Lish's hair with their beautiful waves are gorgeous.  

zks

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
David had to be trying his research on someone.  Ryan keeps saying he is using people as guinea pigs.  What if he is using life-sentenced prisoners, with their consent?  Could ACS be one?  Could ACS be behind the plane crash?  Is he still paralyzed?
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2

Thanks for the beautiful picture.   Thorsten and Lish's hair with their beautiful waves are gorgeous.  

Yes, i love TK&Alicia's beautiful waves are Gorgeous indeed.Wish i had beautiful waves,i have stupid straight fine hair.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:

I think it has solely to do with his fear that he is bringing danger to Kendall's life and he wants to pull away.  What better way you can, than to align yourself with the town devil?

OKaye, I am thinking this one over after seeing today's episode and the promo at the end of the show.  MAY BE Zach will try to pull away (and therefore align himself with David) because he heard the conversation going on by his bed where Dr. Evil talks about Grief falling in love with Kendall.  Since that was one of the first things he asked Greens (if Kendall has found someone new), we know it already was on his mind, what with all the painful memories of what happened the last time he was presumed dead (and the lies that went on for months after wards). 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.