Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
ZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAACCCCCCCHHHHHHH IS BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!! 

Forget the spoilers, just take a look at the gorrrrrrrrrrrgeousness in the second picture
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SNEAK PEEK WEEK OF AUGUST 16

Vincent Irizarry as David Hayward, and Alicia Minshew as Kendall Hart
Kendall commits to her "Get Greenlee away from David" plan with full force. Her plan includes -- but is not limited to -- accepting an invitation from David to dinner at Wildwind. Note to Kendall: Bring your own food, because we don't trust this guy.

Thorsten Kaye as Zach Slater But Kendall's plan may hit a roadblock: Zach returns to town. And we all know how much he loves his wife getting involved in other people's business ...
Cameron Mathison as Ryan Lavery and Rebecca Budig as Greenlee Smythe Over in Greenlee and Ryan Land, the two are growing closer. Along with Kendall's work on Greenlee's behalf, is a road being paved for a possible reunion? One person not happy about all the time Ryan and Greens are spending together is Madison.
Natalie Hall as Colby Chandler and Finn Wittrock as Damon Miller All this, PLUS: There's more than meets the eye where Asher's concerned; David confronts Angie about her vision; and Jesse may have found a new ally in the great Hayward war.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wouldn't it be nice if we get some more Zesse friendship and ally against Dr. Death?  It is sad that Zach HAS to be dragged into Rylee vs Hayward poop, but I miss Zesse, and would love if they get to work together!

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thorsten/Zach's return warms my heart. I soooo cannot wait for episode today! our awesome MAHN is back. OOOOOO YEH!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

DVR ready and loaded.   Hope they give him more than the 7 seconds they gave Lish last Monday!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.