Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

And look at what's coming for Pine Valley in August:

The details of David's Orpheus project come to light -- you'll find out the scope and size of David's plans and just how many people in Pine Valley will be affected by it. The revelations are SHOCKING.

Look for Thorsten Kaye to return as Zach. But Kendall's in for a whopper of a surprise.

Amanda will deal with her cancer diagnosis with some help from her mom, Janet.

Tad and Dixie are reunited! But what does that reunion mean for Cara, whose feelings for Tad have been real ... and reciprocated.

Look for Josh Duhamel to return as Leo du Pres.

JR continues to struggle with alcohol as he sets out to keep custody of AJ away from Marissa and Bianca. Will he go to his usual despicable lengths to get what he wants? 
What are you most looking forward to this month?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUH!!!!!!! When you say ZACH is returning, does anything else matter? LOL! I hope to God that he is not held captive by David. So far, David has only kept women of PV in hiding (Maria, Greens, Dixie, and by keeping quiet about Jane, he is guilty of Erica's captivity too). Anyway, I hope the "whopper" is about 5'9" and gorrrrrgeous

Thirteen days to go

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Thirteen days to go

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Delighted, to see TK come back to see us ...for however long it is... I have so enjoyed watching the soap since they have released the writers and let AGNES the GREAT get back to work....I can't wait for Zach to step in the frey of flying Story lines...and Upside downside stuff...I just love it...I never know what to expect. MAY SUCCESS FOLLOW TK and AMC forever...
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I'm waiting on Kendall's WHOPPER of a surprise, too!  IJS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Sharon, I'm right there with you.   

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Look for Zach to return... but Kendall's in for one heck of a surprise?

I know it's PV, where resurrection is the norm, not the exception, but geesh.

Gee, maybe she's surprised if he's hurt and upset that she's been busy disposing of his memory?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Look for Zach to return... but Kendall's in for one heck of a surprise?

I know it's PV, where resurrection is the norm, not the exception, but geesh.

Gee, maybe she's surprised if he's hurt and upset that she's been busy disposing of his memory?

Yeah, I heard that she offered up Casa Slater to Binks because the house is full of Zach's memories and it is stopping her from ripping off Dr. Grief's clothes?  After everything that the former "writers" have done to the couple, you would think that the current team would at least try to redeem her at the end of this show and not have her in bed with someone since Zach IS coming back! But no, I think they would try to have justification for her actions by reminding us that she didn't think Zach would be back!

I tell you, other than the satisfaction of seeing Zach alive and TK's magnificence, my expectations are VERY low, LOL.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

If what "paintonmyclothez" posted about Zach sighting is accurate (I am only saying that because I did not see anything like that on the episode on abc.com), my worst fears would come true and Dr. Death has been holding Zach all this time!  That would explain the last sentence of the episode where he says he has to go "or ALL of them will die", so obviously he was holding more people for his research project than just Dixie.   OMG, I am just thinking, all the people "presumed dead" were fetched by Dr. Death and held for treatment (Maria, Greens, and now the possibility of ZACH AND LEO?), but he had also been stealing bodies from the graves?  How else could he got hold of Dixie who was buried in front of the whole town?  And is that how Babe/Alexa is coming back too?  What next?  Leora will show up as teenager?  OKaye, I better quit thinking about this, LOL.

If true, Kendall's "Whopper" would be Dr. Grief being part of the project????????

TIIC never have nor ever will give me the satisfaction of Zach beating hte living daylights out of Rage Monkey, but they BETTER give me Zach making mincemeat of Dr. Death with his bare hands as soon as he regains his strength!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

If true, Kendall's "Whopper" would be Dr. Grief being part of the project????????

Oh please dear god please!

Let Girlfriend be even more villainous then li'l Ricky!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.