Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
http://forums.go.com/abc/daytime/allmychildren/thread?threadID=1589393&forumStart=60

Chicken Pox?!?!!?   Kendall has had contact with Annie.  Being a nurse, this is not good for Little Amelia or Little Zach.  This is trouble!  Yikes!
CindyC

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFoxS
http://forums.go.com/abc/daytime/allmychildren/thread?threadID=1589393&forumStart=60

Chicken Pox?!?!!?   Kendall has had contact with Annie.  Being a nurse, this is not good for Little Amelia or Little Zach.  This is trouble!  Yikes!

Oh I agree not GOOD, however AMC is not known for paying very close attention to legal or medical issues.  I really wouldn't be surprised if the danger to Kendall isn't even mentioned.  Unless they want this to be the end to Zendall's baby.  Really these writers are too sick for words. They are capable of anything except good writing.  They just don't do their homework.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Well it isn't a problem if Kendall has had chicken pox already.  Then she and her baby are immune.

Annie should be more worried because Chicken Pox as an adult can cause Sterility. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Isn't it sad that we've been yanked around by this show so much that we're now seeing doom in every spoiler.  I'm having a hard time enjoying this pregnancy storyline because I'm so used to TIIC giving Zach/Zendall fans the big FUCK YOU.  I think we're all going to be holding our breath until that baby is born. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Isn't it sad that we've been yanked around by this show so much that we're now seeing doom in every spoiler.  I'm having a hard time enjoying this pregnancy storyline because I'm so used to TIIC giving Zach/Zendall fans the big FUCK YOU.  I think we're all going to be holding our breath until that baby is born. 

I know... I am so pathetic! 
Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFoxS

I know... I am so pathetic! 

Every time I read the spoilers I think: Another week without a miscarriage spoiler.  I don't this anxious about real-life babies.  I have never watched a show like this before where I felt like TPTB were purposely trying to tick me off. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy

Annie should be more worried because Chicken Pox as an adult can cause Sterility. 

But Cindy, since the monkey had his procedure they can't have any more babies anyway...... supposedly...LOL

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy

But Cindy, since the monkey had his procedure they can't have any more babies anyway...... supposedly...LOL

But Ann how do you know they don't have more of his super swimmers in another sperm bank.  It seems like there was a demand for his sample, so they could have had some stored elsewhere.  He could very well be donor #1.  The sainted Lavery seed.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 
OMG

suppose this gets done on perpose, just to get rid of the zendll baby, it wold just that, wouldnt it,, finally a baby we want

we were hoping not Ryass spwan
Kwak gets to carry full term??

man I never thought of that/well lets hope the writters are dumb and ignore it.. and she will come to full term,
so Amelia/or Zachery jR will make it..

APRIL 24 84- SEPT.1 006
YOU WILL BE FOREVER MISSED IN MY HEART.

The stars spell out your name
You ever faded with the sunset
Smiled with the sun
The love you brought us through our lives
We will miss you
More than you'll ever know
These days without you,
left me en emty soul

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.