Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

ABC.com (Yoda)

Tad starts to panic as the realization sets in that Janet kidnapped his infant daughter, Jenny. Tad lets out his fury on the Masons, who are totally clueless that they were about to adopt a stolen baby. Adam dodges a heartbroken Colby's accusations by rushing out to stop the wheels he already set in motion. After concluding that Hannah's dull social life resulted in her sleeping all night in her office, Josh makes a play for her and they have sex. A little surprised by her actions, Hannah refuses to talk to Josh about what happened between them and, instead, tells him to leave. Later, Zach catches her tossing the rifle she used to shoot Alexander into the water. JR and Jamie keep Amanda company while they all await a call from Janet. At the same time, an off-her-rocker Janet makes a cozy home for her and Jenny in a doll warehouse. Because she's off her meds, Janet becomes increasingly unstable as she hallucinates seeing Amanda there with her. Jonathan is furious with Ava for charging up Lily's credit cards at the mall. He orders her to return everything she bought but when his voice becomes to demanding, a security guard intervenes. She knows exactly how to irk Jonathan... and does.

Tidbits for the following week: Krystal doesn't know what to make of Janet. Jamie realizes that Adam's heart attack is the real thing.

http://forums.go.com/abc/thread?threadID=1647587&forumStart=0

Lynda Hirsch (via Breeze, Voy Sound Off Forums)

Tad unleashes his anger on the Masons, who had no idea what they were getting into when they set out to adopt Jenny. J.R., Babe and Colby intervene when they fear Krystal really will shoot Adam. Tad takes drastic action and handcuffs himself to Adam, certain that Janet will contact him eventually. Tad and J.R. dismiss Adam’s claim that he’s suffering a heart attack. Jamie realizes that Adam really is having a heart attack. Jonathan’s good mood over Alexander’s shooting unnerves Annie. Jonathan realizes Annie suspects him of shooting Alexander, but he assures his brother he didn’t commit the crime. Ryan and Jonathan are optimistic about escaping their violent past. Josh boldly approaches Hannah, and the two give in to their urges and have sex. Hannah breathes a sigh of relief when she tosses the rifle she used to shoot Alexander into the water, but she turns around and sees that Zach has been watching her. Zach tells Hannah he will not turn her in for shooting his father. Zach cautions Lily not to let Ava take advantage of her.

SNEAK PEEK: Kendall catches Greenlee.

http://www.voy.com/173777/5625.html

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Hannah breathes a sigh of relief when she tosses the rifle she used to shoot Alexander into the water, but she turns around and sees that Zach has been watching her. Zach tells Hannah he will not turn her in for shooting his father.

SNEAK PEEK: Kendall catches Greenlee.

This makes me believe that Alina is on the right track, and that Hannah didn't shoot ACS, but is getting rid of the rifle she used to try to shoot Kendall on the Fusion rooftop. I still believe that she may know who the shooter is, but I won't repeat all my thoughts here....I have sounded off in several threads on that subject.

I'm getting more and more a feeling that we are heading for some sort of Fatal Attraction storyline, and that the "little waffle tosser" may be in grave danger. I would like to hope that we get a fresh outlook on storylines with the new regime, but I am not holding my breath.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Ann, actually, I've changed my mind again, LOL.  I do think that Hannah shot Alex and the gloved hands are just red-herrings.  My theory on who did it is that the gloved hands with the rifle belong to Del. He's been practicing and planning for a week. However being the screw-up he is, he was out-trigger happied by Hannah. I totally think she did it! Other than those random shots of the mysterious hands and rifle, Hannah had plenty of opportunity. Kendall left Zach's office in the morning and when she returned, she said Zach was working late and he apparently had been gone for hours. Hannah was out of sight for the same length of time as Zach if not more. I think she shot Alex and am-scrammed back to the office, in record time to deliver the Alex news, while Zach stayed with Derek and Alex.

I still think that Hannah also was behind the attempted shooting of Kendall on the Fusion roof, but I think that just supports the idea that she is more than willing and capable of putting a bullet through Alexander as well.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Alina, you may be right, but I think that Hannah knows who shot him, but didn't do it herself. It is just my gut feeling, but I think Del is a red herring, just as he was in the MMM. It is beginning to look like Del is just being kept on the show as a permanent red herring........ I think he is a far less annoying red herring than Jonafuck. JMO

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.