Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Obviously someone at ABC messed up their calendars since I didn't receive this until today!

TWO ENEMIES--TRAPPED! WILL GREENLEE AND ZACH MAKE IT OUT ALIVE? PLUS, CELINE DION PERFORMS!

Kendall is fearful after finding Zach's car by the side of the road with his blood on the ground. She finds a photo of JR's nearby and demands he be arrested. Greenlee and an injured Zach regain consciousness and realize they are trapped in a underground bomb shelter with no way out. They have to put their hatred on hold when Greenlee is forced to help Zach with his wounds. Their hopes for rescue are raised when they hear someone above. It's Richie--back to do more damage! Plus, Celine Dion performs on "New Beginnings!"

Does anyone else think that it's incredibly tasteless that Erica is going to be hosting Celine Dion on her talk show while her daughter's husband is missing and possibly dead?

Hot Poll: What do you think will happen to AMC's Greenlee and Zach while they are trapped in the hole?

A. They'll talk out their differences and become friends.
B. They're mortal enemies--they'll kill each other (or get close to it).
C. They'll sleep together and get caught in the act!

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Cheri, I too was surprised that I didn't get it till this evening.

When I clicked on the poll, only 4 people had responded, and it was obvious that two of those four had NO clue about Zach/DPW, because they selected C  

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
The poll doesn't seem to be working right.  When I voted, it sent me back to
a diff. page & no results.  I can't believe the 3rd question!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I also find it incredibly tasteless for Erica to having Celine Dion performing while Zach is missing. This show never ceases to astound me in it's lack of class. The only thing they have in that category is Zach. The previews for Wednesday with Erica thrilled by her performance was beyond tasteless.

Zach sleeping with Greenlee?? NO WAY.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.