Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
The news that Spike is permanently deaf rocks friends and family. Kendall has a hard time accepting the facts and fallaciously pushes to move him to another location where he can be treated. Although others insist his condition is certain, she refuses to give up on finding a cure for her son. After getting angry with Jack for not having his daughter arrested, Kendall falls asleep and dreams of stabbing Greenlee! Frustrated by the turn of events, Zach and Ryan blame each other for Spike's condition. Meanwhile, Annie cryptically tells a concerned Di that she contacted "him" and then makes arrangements to leave Pine Valley. Ava and Jonathan have dinner at the Yacht Club, where she, again, is the center of attention. JR's arrival deflects the attention, which she doesn't appreciate. The spotlight does nothing but turn on Jonathan, who hopes fame doesn't swell her head. Erica is affected when Jack hands over the papers finalizing their divorce. She breaks down in his arms as she recounts Kendall's recent ordeal. They make love, but the romantic encounter is ruined when they see their argument broadcast on the show, thanks to Pam's hidden camera.

Tidbits for the following week: Annie is freaked out when she gets a call and hears a nursery rhyme in the background. Di tells Aidan she's moving to New York City.

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
Deb

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Wait a minute.....I am confused.  I agree that a portion of the blame for Spike's condition can and should be laid at Ryan's doorstep.  Zach is justified in this.  But where in the world does Ryan get the idea that any of this is Zach's fault? 

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb

Wait a minute.....I am confused.  I agree that a portion of the blame for Spike's condition can and should be laid at Ryan's doorstep.  Zach is justified in this.  But where in the world does Ryan get the idea that any of this is Zach's fault? 

'Cause everything that happens to anybody or anything in PV is Zach's fault. 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
that is so true
blame zach for everything that someone else started
KimPetro

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Ryass pissed me the fuck off!!!  Somehow I just knew that his pointing the finger at Zach was going to be all about the black out!!! 

Wait a second bucko!!!!!!!  Who is the selfish idiot that insisted he did not want Greenshit to have his child?!!!  OH NO I'M TOO MUCH LIKE MY FATHER
A FUCKING WACKO!!!!  Fortunately for him (unfortunately for her) she miscarried, you all know the story from there....  SO EXCUSE ME BUT WHO CAUSED THE BLACKOUT!!!!!  IMO Ryan the fuckoff did!!!

WHEW! That felt good!

Kim

Salad and parsley, are for moms to stay thinner...Thorsten Kaye

LOVE LIFE...Tami Evans Foster

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened" author unknown
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.