Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

SNEAK PEEK – WEEK OF NOVEMBER 16

David Canary as Stuart Chandler and Melissa Claire Egan as Annie Lavery
When it's revealed that Annie really is pregnant, everyone is shocked -- including Annie. Ryan, Erica, and Zach doubt that Adam is the father and zero in on Scott (since, y'know, he has had the hots for his new aunt for awhile now).

Ryan decides to share the DVD of Scott kissing Annie with Adam -- and that definitely plants some seeds of doubt in Mr. Chandler's mind. Adam decides to take matters into his own hands and sets up a little test for his wife and nephew. When they fail miserably, watch out ... because Adam Chandler has been betrayed -- and that's not good news for anyone.

Aiden Turner as Aidan Devane and Michael E. Knight as Tad Martin Things get messy this week for our resident convicts on the run. With Kat and Aidan working together to come between Kendall and Zach (thank you, fake emails), Kendall starts to crumble.

And at home, when Zach receives a batch of his own fake emails, he sets out to find the truth. He enlists Tad's help, who gets an eyeful when he finally tracks down Kendall and Aidan. Tad tries to keep mum when he reports back to Zach, but Zach knows something is up. And when he shows up to see what's going on with his wife for himself, he gets a huge shock -- her in bed with Aidan. C'mon, Zendall fans, you know there's more to this story, right?
Chrishell Stause as Amanda Dillon and Ricky Paull Goldin as Jake Martin After Amanda has sex with David, she's furious and blasts him for blackmailing her into doing it. But when Jake calls, she simply tells him the insemination has been done. (Well, that's one way of putting it!) Amanda is devastated she has to lie to Jake, but knows if he ever finds out the truth he'll leave her. David makes Amanda and Jake another shocking offer this week, but the real surprise comes when Jake has a chat with Amanda's doctor ... who tells him Amanda never showed up for her insemination appointment. (Also, points to us for using the word "insemination" twice in the same paragraph.) Do we smell Amanda and David getting busted?
Rebecca Budig as Greenlee Smythe Meanwhile, at the hospital, Ryan finds Greenlee's medical records on David's computer and questions what he's doing with them. Hmm ...

All this, PLUS: Adam turns to JR; Erica gets the news she's been waiting for; and Ryan receives a petition for custody of Emma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been waiting for Zach to zero in on Snotty and show Adam the DVD.  But someone please tell me, WHY THE FUCK DOES RYASS HAVE THE DVD?  AND WHY DOES HE DECIDE TO SHARE IT WITH ADAM?  CAN'T ZACH HAVE ANYTHING TO HIMSELF?  Did the li'l fucker go through Zach's closets again to steal the DVD?    Not to mention, he IS going through David's computer, just like he has rifled through Zach's office over the years?  UGH, somebody, please, kill the bastard, so I can have a few moments of Zach in a peaceful way!

What am I saying?  The Fratt boys, TIIC, the "writers" , everyone is hell bent on not giving Zach a moment's peace!

amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
WTF?  When does the bastard sleep?

And why did Amanda sleep with David?  Isn't that what started her troubles?   Duh.

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
LoveTK

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Someone needs to string Aidan and Ryan up by their toes

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Searose - Tell us how you really feel - Sure love how you sum things up - You just make my day - I sure do like coming here - Have a whole set of friends who I hope to meet some day - I don't know what I would do without you all - Peggy (Plus - The Red Wings are winning lately)

amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveTK

Someone needs to string Aidan and Ryan up by their toes

Or their .....

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
The damn writing on AMC is truly grossing me out.  Pratt,  you are a really horrible writer.  First of all,  why couldn't we have had a few weeks of Zendall before TK left and have them going out of the country for a rest and some family bonding time.  Since Alicia will be coming back,  the writers could have decided within the time of her leave how to write TK out with grace and dignity.  The  story with Aiden only has me wishing someone would kill his rotten ass off.  David and Amanda is also a gross story.  We could have had a story that has Trevor needing blood and finding out that Trevor is really Jake's baby but that David doesn't tell him.  Amanda's disgust for David when she was waiting for the baby to be born would have never had her having sex with David anywhere,  even in the back of a car.  How juvenile is that?  Annie and Adam are beyond trying to figure out how to help you with a story line.  First of all,  Adam has an heart attack and when he comes to he says,  "I do",  shouldn't the minister have asked him if he was referring to taking Annie as his wife rather than just pronouncing them "husband and wife".  He could have been saying "I do" to someone asking him in his dream if he admits to killing Stuart.  Right?. Why bring Madison back?.  You're trying to throw a monkey wrench in Randi and Frankie's relationship,  aren't you?.
Pratt,  we (the fans of TK) know you're trying to throw stories at us to try and keep us watching the show after TK leaves,  but this S-H-I-T that you've been coming up with is only making us glad to leave with TK.  Honestly.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.