Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
rodriguez

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
on abc.com you can post who you would like to be part of dancing with the stars in the spring. It is on abc.com dancing with the stars page. I suggested Thorsten, Roc Lowe, Patrick Dempsey from Grey's Anatomy and Ellen Pomero from Grey's Anatomy.Thought you all might like to make some suggestions.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodriguez
on abc.com you can post who you would like to be part of dancing with the stars in the spring. It is on abc.com dancing with the stars page. I suggested Thorsten, Roc Lowe, Patrick Dempsey from Grey's Anatomy and Ellen Pomero from Grey's Anatomy.Thought you all might like to make some suggestions.

Would love to see TK on the show too but just don't feel he would ever want to do the show.

I am just so hoping my Maks will be back!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

No, I don't think Thorsten would enjoy this at all and would feel very uncomfortable doing it. Doesn't fit my image of him at all.

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

If won't be DWTS if Maks doesn't come back.   And I do agree that TK probably wouldn't do this show. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady

If won't be DWTS if Maks doesn't come back.   And I do agree that TK probably wouldn't do this show. 

You know ITA with you Donna! Maks is DWTS!!!!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.