Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

I'm watching the Inaugural and it's certainly a Wonderful Day - no matter who you voted for - Its a great day to be an American. How very fortunate we are

Ande
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

I'm watching the Inaugural and it's certainly a Wonderful Day - no matter who you voted for - Its a great day to be an American. How very fortunate we are

My 8-year nightmare is over!!!!!  And for once I'm not mad AMC was pre-empted.

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

On to the Parade!!! The small town of Brattleboro, VT is the only VT band in the Parade!!! Can't wait to see them

Ande
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

A wonderful day, indeed!!  I wish the Obama's much success and happiness in the White House, and hope that President Obama will restore the dignity of the office.  Proud to be an American...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Yes, it is a wonderful day indeed.  I hope Obama gives the people what they want and that they are satisfied with it.

Its nice to hear from you Christy, I will change places with you and say my
8-year (4 please) nightmare is just beginning.!! I'm sorry, I just dont trust Obama. 

But it is still a wonderful day.  Hope Kathy is doing OK and keeping positive.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Hi Enis!  Nice to know someone else feels the same way.  But yes, it is a beautiful day, 67 degrees and sunny!

And it is always wonderful to be an American!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

WEll to be honest, I'm nervous too!!! However, I think there is hope - However, when something looks too good to be true it usually is.

Ande
TKdreamey

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:

Ditto Christy. It is great that once again we have a smart president who actually gives damn about people and our country. I am very proud, excited, and hopeful. Here is to the new beginning...

P.S. So nice to hear from you. Hope Kathy is feeling better. She is in my thoughts and I pray for her speedy recovery. Can't wait to see you guys in March.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendall44
Hi Enis!  Nice to know someone else feels the same way.  But yes, it is a beautiful day, 67 degrees and sunny!

And it is always wonderful to be an American!!

Micki,i would kill for your warm weather.lol.WE got alot of snow here and sooo cold,it will take the Spring/Summer for all of it to melt i think. Yes, always wonderful to be an American!

P.S. Obama is a White Sox fan,boo,lol! CUBBIES all the way!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
  I DO trust Obama...not to perform miracles, because he has been left with quite a mess to clean up.  I do think he will honestly do whatever he can to help the most people , unlike the outgoing crowd.  He seems to be a smart man with his heart in the right place, so I am hopeful that he can pull off the about face that he plans for our government. If he can, the whole world will be better off IMO.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #11 
Enis and Sophie - Kathy's hanging in there...she's experiencing the side effects much earlier than we thought she would, though.

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Enis and Sophie - Kathy's hanging in there...she's experiencing the side effects much earlier than we thought she would, though.

Christy, I'm sorry about Kathy's side effects, hopefully they'll get less as time goes on. It must be very scary for her and for you and the rest of the family.
We are thinking of you. Love to you all.

Take care
Enis

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Quote:

Uh...So sorry to hear that she is not out of the woods yet. I hope this new year brings her much needed strength to overcome all the side effects and be healthy again. 

Much love, Sophie
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Quote:

It was a wonderful day indeed, and I am very proud to be an American.  Obama has a monumental task in front of him, cleaning up 8 years worth of mess, and I have faith that he will do as good a job as anyone possibly can.

Christy, you took the words right out of my mouth there on both points.

I have a lot of catching up to do with the posts, but I am popping in to say my thoughts and prayers are with Kathy to gain her health and her strength back very soon.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Christy,i am sorry to hear about Kathy's side effects,glad to hear she is hanging in there.Please tell Kathy she is in our thoughts&prayers. Big HUGS to you both.LOVE YOU.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Christy I'm so sorry Kathy is having troubles - If eating is one of them - I highly recommend her drinking SLimfast - if that ensure does not work well. or a plain old wonderful milkshake!!

Ande
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.