Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
southernbelle

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Hey guys, I have been enjoying so much looking at all the pictures ya'll have posted from the booksigning party and I am SO JEALOUS that I couldn't be there too, to meet TK and all of you.  I know that these types of events are necessary for actors/authors to keep up their public image and generate interest in their careers, but in every single picture I see, and from the comments those of you who attended have made, it is clear that TK really enjoys himself and enjoys being with his fans.  He looks like he focuses his complete attention on the person he is with and his hugs are to die for!  To me, it is clear that TK is a truly beautiful person, inside and out.  No wonder we all love him so much!  I hope that I am lucky enought to someday meet him in person and get to meet some of you guys too.

Cheryl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle

Hey guys, I have been enjoying so much looking at all the pictures ya'll have posted from the booksigning party and I am SO JEALOUS that I couldn't be there too, to meet TK and all of you.  I know that these types of events are necessary for actors/authors to keep up their public image and generate interest in their careers, but in every single picture I see, and from the comments those of you who attended have made, it is clear that TK really enjoys himself and enjoys being with his fans.  He looks like he focuses his complete attention on the person he is with and his hugs are to die for!  To me, it is clear that TK is a truly beautiful person, inside and out.  No wonder we all love him so much!  I hope that I am lucky enought to someday meet him in person and get to meet some of you guys too.

Cheryl

Cheryl, glad you enjoyed the pitcures. Thorsten really does enjoy himself, he loves meeting his fans. He makes you feel as if you are the only person in the room and only looks at YOU, his hugs (are lethal too). He's kind, caring, considerate, huggable and so sexy.!!!!  Oh and polite, and did I mention huggable and sexy. I'm sure you will meet him sometime. I did, and I never thought I would.

Take care,

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:

Cheryl

Cheryl, glad you enjoyed the pitcures. Thorsten really does enjoy himself, he loves meeting his fans. He makes you feel as if you are the only person in the room and only looks at YOU, his hugs (are lethal too). He's kind, caring, considerate, huggable and so sexy.!!!!  Oh and polite, and did I mention huggable and sexy. I'm sure you will meet him sometime. I did, and I never thought I would.

Take care,

Enis

And now let me say that a friend of mine asked how the Luncheon was and what about YOUR MAN - and I said everything was wonderful and he was so gracious and attentive to all of the ladies etc. She then said of coursehe was , He's and actor!! Well I flew into her and said NO he was not there as Zach he was there as Thorsten - and he enjoyed himself and also had a great time. I mentioned that HE wanted to do this again next year and that if he did not have a fun time he would not suggest that - he might do it - but not suggest it!!! He was so nice to every one of us - His memory is amazing and goodness I just hope that you too get to meet him.

Ande
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie
Quote:

Cheryl

Take care,

Enis

And now let me say that a friend of mine asked how the Luncheon was and what about YOUR MAN - and I said everything was wonderful and he was so gracious and attentive to all of the ladies etc. She then said of coursehe was , He's and actor!! Well I flew into her and said NO he was not there as Zach he was there as Thorsten - and he enjoyed himself and also had a great time. I mentioned that HE wanted to do this again next year and that if he did not have a fun time he would not suggest that - he might do it - but not suggest it!!! He was so nice to every one of us - His memory is amazing and goodness I just hope that you too get to meet him.

This a PS to be added to my last post above. I forgot to say that if it wasn't for Kathy, Christy and Gina who put this all together for us, I would not have met Thorsten at all, so I do thank you from the bottom of my heart. Yes, I'm still on cloud nine.

Take care,

Enis

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie
Quote:

Hey guys, I have been enjoying so much looking at all the pictures ya'll have posted from the booksigning party and I am SO JEALOUS that I couldn't be there too, to meet TK and all of you. I know that these types of events are necessary for actors/authors to keep up their public image and generate interest in their careers, but in every single picture I see, and from the comments those of you who attended have made, it is clear that TK really enjoys himself and enjoys being with his fans. He looks like he focuses his complete attention on the person he is with and his hugs are to die for! To me, it is clear that TK is a truly beautiful person, inside and out. No wonder we all love him so much! I hope that I am lucky enought to someday meet him in person and get to meet some of you guys too.

Cheryl

Cheryl, glad you enjoyed the pitcures. Thorsten really does enjoy himself, he loves meeting his fans. He makes you feel as if you are the only person in the room and only looks at YOU, his hugs (are lethal too). He's kind, caring, considerate, huggable and so sexy.!!!! Oh and polite, and did I mention huggable and sexy. I'm sure you will meet him sometime. I did, and I never thought I would.

Take care,

Enis

This a PS to be added to my last post above. I forgot to say that if it wasn't for Kathy, Christy and Gina who put this all together for us, I would not have met Thorsten at all, so I do thank you from the bottom of my heart. Yes, I'm still on cloud nine.

Take care,

Enis

Thanks, Enis. It truly was our pleasure.
(TK works as an actor. It's not what he is. There's a difference!)

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Truer words were never spoken!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara

Truer words were never spoken!!!

Goodness........I have to meet this man.  Someday....maybe.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

I totally agree with Kathy's statement as well as Enis's.    He is one of a kind and is a true gentlemen and sincere.

Thanks again Kathy, Christy and Gina for everything you do for all the people who view this site as well as the book signing.     It was the best!!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sincerely,

Beverly & Alex (Son)

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 

YOU LUCKY PEOPLE 

I  be so bless if I meet Thorsten in this lifetime I know he is a sweet person by his poetry. For now enjoy watching him as Zach character is exactly the kind a man a woman with good taste would love.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Here it is six months later and I am still glowing from meeting Thorsten - thanks to Kathy, Christy and GIna and Leesa (the lady that drove me there!)  I don't even have to close my eyes to feel and remember his hugs. He is such a special person - there are not enough adjectives to describe him ! WOW just WOW . 

Ande
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:

Cheryl

Cheryl, I hope you do, too, because he is SIMPLY THE BEST!  Meeting Thorsten ranks right up there with the best moments of my life for sure.  His
hugs are very definitely "to die for"!!  You are so right!  None of us will ever
forget that wonderful day in Hoboken!  He made each of us feel so special.
He has a gift.  We are all more addicted because of meeting him! 
BTW, I'm a Southern Belle, too!!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Just want to reiterate some of the comments already said here...

Thanks to Kathy, Christy and Gina for organizing the event last fall, for running this board and making it a comfortable and safe place to visit. And thanks to all the wonderful ladies who post on this board. 

We can all see for ourselves the outstanding skill TK has in his chosen profession.  But, if the posters on this board not spoken so highly about TK the man, I would never have had the desire to meet him.  Now that I have, I know every thing that is said about TK on this board is the truth.  I've met him twice now and each time he was the same kind, considerate man, with a great sense of humor.  A very down to earth guy.  He really does make you feel very, very special.  And, yes, his hugs are to die for!  And I will make every effort to meet him anytime I can. 

Of all the actors I've met -- movie, tv, stage -- TK is the only one who I feel lets his fans see the man that he truly is and not what his publicist wants the fans to see.

I treasure the times I've met him and hope for many more opportunities. 

Jackie
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKforMe
Just want to reiterate some of the comments already said here...

Thanks to Kathy, Christy and Gina for organizing the event last fall, for running this board and making it a comfortable and safe place to visit. And thanks to all the wonderful ladies who post on this board. 

We can all see for ourselves the outstanding skill TK has in his chosen profession.  But, if the posters on this board not spoken so highly about TK the man, I would never have had the desire to meet him.  Now that I have, I know every thing that is said about TK on this board is the truth.  I've met him twice now and each time he was the same kind, considerate man, with a great sense of humor.  A very down to earth guy.  He really does make you feel very, very special.  And, yes, his hugs are to die for!  And I will make every effort to meet him anytime I can. 

Of all the actors I've met -- movie, tv, stage -- TK is the only one who I feel lets his fans see the man that he truly is and not what his publicist wants the fans to see.

I treasure the times I've met him and hope for many more opportunities. 

Jackie

Jackie,i just wanted to say i LOVED your post. ICAM with alll you said.I had only met 1 actor before him and i won;t say this persons name as he sure is no TK.Anyway, I have met him twice too TK,but it has been a long time since i have seen him in person.: ( I hope i have the pleasure of meeting him again someday too. I will never forget when my mom was taking the picture and she wasn't sure if the camera took it  and TK says, take another one,oh my gosh,his arms around me while my mom gets to take another pic,i sure wanted time to stand still there forever.lol. he is SUCH a Sweetheart.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.