Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
*SMASH Season 1* is now available from iTunes!
I hope it is OK to post this link?...If not, apologies!..I'll understand if you delete.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/smash-season-1/id492511667

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Sure! And if you don't want to fool with iTunes, you can stream it from Amazon (which is what I just did): http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006Y5BWQG

Gotta say, even if TK wasn't going to be in this as a love interest for her, my favorite character was Angelica Huston's. Hers is the character I found the most interesting and sympathetic, and I want to see more of her story! Overall I did enjoy this pilot a lot. Kinda gave me flashbacks to That Girl. LOL

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the Amazon link Kathy....Unfortunately being in the UK I get this message.

>'Due to location restrictions we cannot process your order. Amazon Instant Video customers must use a US credit card and billing address.

Orders can only be completed by US residents while inside the United States the 48 contiguous states, Alaska, Hawaii, and the District of Columbia.'<

Just my BLOODY LUCK!!
I'm getting the same response with iTunes, although I may be able to create a new account, connecting to US iTunes? which I'll try tomorrow at work.

Failing that I'll prob have to wait until someone up-loads to Ytube!? Episodes 1 to 6.
Can I assume Episode 7, debuting Thorsten and any other episodes he appears in will be posted 'here'?

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Mandy, you know it!!!!

I'm sorry that you can't  watch it today -- I hope you can connect to US iTunes tomorrow.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Where there is a 'will' there is a way!
I have been able to aquire the 1st Episode
But will hold off on any 'spoilers' for those who will be watching the show as it airs, from Feb 6th onwards!

I will say this thou, I would have much preferred Thorsten cozy-ing up to someone else other than AH....He deserves better than someone 25yrs + his Sr.
The only silver lining, is that TK will look all the more devastatingly gorgeous!!
I just hope this brief pairing gets him noticed for his awesome acting skills and enquiries for other Prime-time roles!?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I saw it, I saw it.   Downloaded it from Itunes!

Have to say, I really liked it and something tells me it will go into "love" territory come episode 7, LOL.

I enjoyed AH's "Eileen" and look forward to seeing the interaction with Thorsten's character. 

Kat McPhee...what a voice!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Can you tell us what type of character "Eileen" is??

Is she a bitch with a heart of gold??  Just a bitch??  Or a "good girl"??

June

Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
Can you tell us what type of character "Eileen" is??

Is she a bitch with a heart of gold??  Just a bitch??  Or a "good girl"??

June

I would say she's a good egg with a shit-heel of a (soon-to-be-ex) husband, who is a little worn in the tire treads but with a lot of good miles left in her.  I thought her character had the most depth and was the most interesting of any of the others, so I'm glad TK will be paired with her even if she is quite a bit his senior.  I think Anjelica Huston has the best acting chops on the show (so far).

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I saw Smash last night and I loved the show!  I loved the plot and I'm glad that TK will be working with Angelica. I am sure that this show is really going to be a "SMASH"!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

nikkykiki

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Thanks!  Great news to hear I can see it early!

~Nikky

The TV MegaSite's Port Charles Forum

http://forums.delphiforums.com/pctvm/

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
 I finally got to watch "Smash" via Comcast On Demand (free) which I had never before realized I could  access . Thanks for telling us about this availability. I suspect I won't get  really interested until Epi 7 but will faithfully watch them all.
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Pah - How did you do that?  Did you just go to a certain channel or did you go to On Demand?  I didn't think any On Demand was free on Comcast - I am kind of dumb about all of this - Am getting better about the computer but not the TV - I guess there is still hope - Love, Peggy

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Peggy,  they don't get any dumber than me when it comes to  dealing with computer or TV tech stuff, but because I read somewhere (maybe here) that Comcast was offering a FREE view of Smash, I pulled up the  of the 3-digit channel numbers and found some labelled "on demand". I finally found one that had a banner re this offer, clicked on it, and sure enough....there it was!  Just dumb luck on my part. I think the offer expires in late Jan, so it may not still be there. Look around and see what you can find.
      (What the heck happened the other night to our RWs?    7 to 2 !!!!, and to a team with such a bad record this year?????????)

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Pah - Thank you very much - About the Red Wings - They will be OK - Love, Peggy (Dale is older than me and I am ending up doing some of the stuff he handled - Have learned computer recovery and other stuff - Have done Turbo Tax - Have mastered a few other thiings and am 10 years younger - The manual stuff is no problem - It is the brain stuff and I am not equipped to be the smart one for sure - Working on it though - Always did like the yard work so that comes in handy)

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

My husband got a Kindle-Fire for Christmas & he got a free download of the premiere episode of "Smash" on it - he saw it already but I haven't - yet.  I think the premiere episode is available online somewhere, too.  Smash Facebook page had it, I think - if you're on Facebook.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Watched Smash on Yahoo.com, can't wait until TK joins the cast.  Just counting the weeks.  I like most of the cast.

The Power of One can change the World.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.