Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
and some nice synchronicity, I think...TK's character's name is Nick! And he will be in at least 9 shows

Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 

Synchronicity, indeed, as Anjelica's character's name is "Eileen."    And 9 shows - Yesssssssssssssssss.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Love it ALL and WOW, 9 episodes!!!!!  Woot!

Icing if we can get this Nick in a wetsuit too, LMAO! 

Thanks for the added info. 

Everyone, set your dvrs for Monday, 2/6th.  He won't be on but we need to make Smash, ummm a SMASH!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

tjsmith

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Icing if we can get this Nick in a wetsuit too, LMAO!

A girl can dream! LOL.

Thanks for the info. Christy! I am so excited. And 9 episodes...so fabulous! And what a treat for us. DVR set and ready to go. Can hardly wait for the 7th episode though. 
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thanks Christy.  I'm sure once people start writing in LOVIN TK that he'll be a regular.

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks so much for the info that I've been craving!!

Nick??!!  I like it!!

9 episode, at least??!!  I LOVE IT.

I hope it turns out to be more than 9 episodes too!!

So happy for TK and for US!!

June

Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Nick - I love it!!! 9 episodes - love it even more!!!

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Question . . . do we know what "Nick's" personality will be like??

Yeah, I know . . . give an inch and we want a mile.  Well, I do anyway.

LOL!!

June

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
        at least  9   !!!!    
           HAPPY......HAPPY.......HAPPY 

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

wooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
Question . . . do we know what "Nick's" personality will be like??

Yeah, I know . . . give an inch and we a mile.  Well, I do anyway.

LOL!!

June

Charismatic, magnetic, smart and sexy as hell.

Honestly, I haven't really asked about his personality. I'm just taking an educated guess.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Wow!  Congrats TK! 

Awesomesauce!  I'd heard it would be several, but 9 is phenomenal!  Do they even do more than that nowadays?  That is a golden opportunity for our sexy Mr. Kaye & hopefully he'll get his big chance to get his own show!
This is remarkable!  I do believe TK is just about the only one from AMC who has gone on to do something like this - I know SL,CM & others have some gigs here & there & on some cable networks for a guest shot etc, but this is quite a big accomplishment!  I am very happy for him & cannot wait for it to start!!  What wonderful news for us missing him on our tvs! 
   Thanks for sharing!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Christy, thanks for the GREAT NEWS!!!!!    What's even greater is he doesn't have to be in California and him and his family are all together here on the East Coast where they are happy.

Can't wait to watch.  

Yes, Alina, I've got my DVR started for Monday going forward.   As I mentioned elsewhere, at work there is alot of buzz regarding this show.

Once again, great news and he definitely deserves this prime time gig.

Go TK!!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Thank you! I miss watching TK on AMC so much. I am so excited to see TK in this show I can hardly wait. It is so exciting for TK to be in a Spielberg show. Thanks for this news.

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
This news just keeps getting better and better!  9 episodes?!?!    
We all know how well the name "Nick" suits him too!  The dvr is fired up and ready to go.....can't wait!  The drought is finally over!  Thanks for the info, Christy.
Congrats, Thorsten!! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
NEWS NEWS NEWS (hope its okay to post here).   Carolyn Hinsey just reported that she spoke to TK and he is up to TEN episodes.   EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.   Doesn't surprise me in the least.  Like I said in another post once they see the MAHN in action they always want MORE just like us.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #17 
Toasty - I moved your post to the thread I started last week. He told me then it was 9 or 10 (not being sure due to scheduling) so I erred on the side of caution. So glad it's really 10.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

10!!!!!!!!     Doing cartwheels here!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Sounds fantastic.   Can't wait.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
OK Christy.
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Wonderful News - Peggy

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Anjelica Huston was just on the Today show talking about SMASH and said she has a very handsome love interest coming on.   EEEEEEEEEEE  THORSTEN
theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2
Anjelica Huston was just on the Today show talking about SMASH and said she has a very handsome love interest coming on.   EEEEEEEEEEE  THORSTEN
So excited!!! Thanks Toasty for letting us know, Ms. Huston is such a lucky woman!

Thanks Mon
Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #24 

I saw that too, Toasty - I was waiting for her to mention his name and start raving about him....no such luck.  But I'm convinced that after his first episode people (especially women) are going to sit up and take notice!

paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Just a suggestion...Im so excited to see him...and want to see more....I Contacted NBC and told them...Congratulations on the new show Smash...and A special congratulations on adding THORSTEN KAYE to the Cast...etc etc etc...if More people do this they may consider giving him more...??? I hope so...Like you ladies I just can't WAITTTTTTT.......... Chair dancing here...Im so proud of you TK...Give your Manager a raise, they are doing a terrific job. 
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 

wonder if anyone recorded it?  Sure wish I'd seen it.  I'm so glad she appreciates our handsome mahn! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou

wonder if anyone recorded it?  Sure wish I'd seen it.  I'm so glad she appreciates our handsome mahn! 

I found this on the Today website (the most important part starts at 3:46, although it would have been nice to mention Thorsten's name).

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/46453510#46453510

Thanks Mon
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #28 
Yes, I wish Anjelica Huston had mentioned Thorsten's name but the interviewer should have asked - or better yet mentioned it first since it's not like a whole lot of people don't know who he is...but I loved that instantaneous Indeed!

(I also wish that, at the beginning of the clip when they showed some of her roles that they had at least mentioned she had a brief scene in one of my favorite movies of all time that I watch at least once a year, This Is Spinal Tap!)

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Thanks so much for posting Di.

I watched SMASH over the weekend and I enjoyed it.  But soon . . . I will LOVE it!!

June

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintonmyclothez
Just a suggestion...Im so excited to see him...and want to see more....I Contacted NBC and told them...Congratulations on the new show Smash...and A special congratulations on adding THORSTEN KAYE to the Cast...etc etc etc...if More people do this they may consider giving him more...??? I hope so...Like you ladies I just can't WAITTTTTTT.......... Chair dancing here...Im so proud of you TK...Give your Manager a raise, they are doing a terrific job. 

Great suggestion.   If we bombard them with praise for our MAHN I'm sure they'll get the hint not to mention once he starts I'm sure he will create quite the buzz as he always does and I'M TOTALLY SURE AH will love working with him.
mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #31 
THANKS FOR SHARING Di!!
EEEEEEEE!
Indeed a VERY hansome love interest....Duh!
Why not ask the simple question, "Is it someone the viewer's may know"?

Geeez!...It kill's me, that Thorsten isn't being mentioned by name.
Makes me wonder 'WHY'? Why aren't they.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
We're getting closer and closer to Nick day!!!

And yes, I too would have liked to hear both interviewer and Anjelica Huston refer to the really handsome and talented love interest by name. Oh well, soon enough his name will be on the lips of every Smash viewer!!!

BTW, AH will be on late night with Jimmy Fallon tonight so she's got another chance, lol! I'll record so I can zip right thru to the good parts.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #33 
I've been trying to process that the 18-inch Stonehenge designer in This Is Spinal Tap (one of my all-time favorite movie sequences ever) will be TK's next leading lady! Toasty, Di and Alina, thanks for the info and link. I was in dreamland when the Today interview aired but I'll stay up to watch AH on Jimmy Fallon.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #34 

Thanks for the info...I missed last weeks show (damn flu)  but now I have my DVR set to record every Monday.

Can't wait for TK...9 episodes!!!!!

The Power of One can change the World.
Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 

Thanks everyone for the heads up.   What a way too cheer someone up who has had a cold and getting ready for double foot surgery on Thursday.   Yes, just thinking of the handsome love interest makes everything better. 

I too agree with everyone, I wish they would say Thorsten's name when they mention his role.   AH is definitely one lucky lady.   I also want to say that I'm enjoying the show and rewatched  last monday's episode over the weekend as it aired on Saturday in full.    Still trying to get a handle on NJ channels.

Two more weeks and we get TK on screen, YEAH!!!   Great Way to heel a foot.

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 

Thanks everyone for the heads up.   What a way too cheer someone up who has had a cold and getting ready for double foot surgery on Thursday.   Yes, just thinking of the handsome love interest makes everything better. 

I too agree with everyone, I wish they would say Thorsten's name when they mention his role.   AH is definitely one lucky lady.   I also want to say that I'm enjoying the show and rewatched  last monday's episode over the weekend as it aired on Saturday in full.    Still trying to get a handle on NJ channels.

Two more weeks and we get TK on screen, YEAH!!!   Great Way to heel a foot.

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Sadly, she never referred to Thorsten or his character at all on the Fallon show last night. I also wonder why they aren't mentioning his name. He is surely going to bring in some viewers that might otherwise not be watching. He was originally my ONLY motivation, though I admit that after three episodes I do think it's turning out to be a good show........good actors, good writing. I enjoy the non-musical scenes more than the musical ones.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverly

Oh no, one foot would be bad enough! Hope you feel better soon, Bev.

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:

Thanks Christy, but it's actually two surgeries on the same foot.   Just hoping the hidden spot from the MRI is nothing and it's just a bone spur on the one part, Dr. is afraid of a hidden cyst popping up.   That's all I need.

Beverly

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks Christy, but it's actually two surgeries on the same foot.   Just hoping the hidden spot from the MRI is nothing and it's just a bone spur on the one part, Dr. is afraid of a hidden cyst popping up.   That's all I need.

Beverly

Good luck with the surgery, Bev!

Rbe

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #41 

Sorry, save me some time surfing this posting, does anyone know exactly when TK's first appearance will broadcast?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 

From what I have read it is the 7th broadcast and is for 9 or 10 episodes - Hope that is a help - Peggy

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 

No way to verify this, but I heard on FB today that March 12th is his first.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 

Quote:

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:

Unless something changes again, we can verify that.March 12 is TK's Smash debut. :-)

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 
Quote:

Unless something changes again, we can verify that.March 12 is TK's Smash debut. :-)

Thank you, Christy!!!  I can hardly wait!!  

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #47 

Christy, thanks for the update.   Can't wait.   Wish it was sooner as it could sure speed up recovery.   I'm enjoying this show thus far and I know the 12th will make it even better.   A day I'm sure not to forget as it's my sister's birthday.  

Happy Thursday, everyone.

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Thanks, Christy for the confirmation.  One week earlier than I'd been expecting....YIPEEEEEEEE!!!!!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 
Thanks for confirming the March 12th date, Christy!!  What I'd read about it sounded authentic, but it's even better when I read it here! 
I am so totally stoked - it's nice having an actual date to look fwd to!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #50 

Thank you Christy. WooHoo!!I so can't wait.I have started watching Smash&am really enjoying the show,and once TK is on I know i will really be LOVING it.Ohmygosh,SO will be LOVING Monday nights again.My TK on Smash,and My Maks back on DWTS...this girl couldn't ask for anything more.lol.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.