Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Now I'm not telling anyone to buy the DVD set of Smash's first season - but there are some unshown Nick moments included. All are from shows Nick already was in, none are long scenes (and unfortunately not the ones I was hoping would be there) but it sure would have been nice to see them when the shows aired!

Missing scenes are from the following shows: 5/14/12, 5/7/12, 4/23/12.

Some stills:

From the 5/14/12 show (NBC put out a still from this scene (http://forum.thorstenkaye.com/post/Heres-a-new-pic-did-I-miss-this-scene-5846759), and then they never showed the scene!):

From the 4/23/12 show:

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Damn...those eyes look right through you, don't they??   
Thanks for the snappies, Christy....too bad we didn't get to see these on the actual show....

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thanks Christy!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks Christy.  May be I would buy it.  I wish I was in charge of editing the show, not one moment of what is filmed would end up on the floor!  Then again, I wish I was in charge of writing the show, there would be good amount of focus on the two adults!!!!!!!!
BeStillMyHeart

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Umm Umm Good!!! If you take your hand and block out Angelica then you will understand why I say Umm Umm Good!!!
Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
That first picture....wow! 

I haven't been able to watch Smash since it came back on, a) because there is not enough TK in it, and b) the show is very disappointing.
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Beautiful pix.  (For "BeStillMyHeart":   Do what I do . Copy and CROP the pic to eliminate everything but HIM! Often I keep both versions)
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
^^^Pah, I didn't know you could crop pictures!  Or at least I didn't know I could!  Now I have another new diversion to keep from doing my work.  LOL.  Thanks.
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Kat, not only can you crop, but equally important: if the pic is too dark, you can adjust the exposure (lighting), the color tone, the contrast, etc.  until you get it the way that you want. This is really fun to play with and has saved many a shot for me.  (This is for stills, not videos.)
BeStillMyHeart

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Thanks Pah. I will do that next time.
tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks.   I got it, but haven't watched it yet.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.