Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

I still can't really believe it will soon be ALL OVER on TV this Friday. I have watched this show on and off through the years and no matter what it would always be there at 12 my time everyday.It's the first soap in the ABC line up i got addicted to.Well,they say a good cry is good for you sometimes and i am sure i will be crying this friday and i won't be alone in feeling sad as lots of us are over this I know. I will NOT WATCH THE CHEW EVER!!!!!Okaye,feel better now,thanks for letting me ramble here.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Makes me sad!   

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

And now it is OVER, at least for the TV  

30 or so years ago, the million dollar question was "WHO SHOT J R?" until Dallas came back for the following season.  Now, we got "WHO DID J R SHOOT?" (not to mention, WHO is the second patient that David was holding?) until the show comes back online, IF it comes back online!  These past few days we kept thinking Joonyer was going shoot himself, and today, we saw him point the gun at Marissa and then Erica running past?  Yeah, that's a cliffhanger alright!  Luckily for whoever got shot, he/she has Dr. Demented right there to perform yet another miracle, not to mention JakeASS, Grief, his sister, Angie, Frankie, Joe, yeah, half the people in the room are doctors, LOL. 

ThadeASS playing "tough love" with Joonyer these past few weeks was pathetic, as he could not even see how far Joonyer had fallen.  And then he walked away at the airport too, someone who he claimed to love like a son!  UGH, I dislike him more now than before!

And JackASS is no Rhett Butler, so I did not enjoy the "frankly my dear" ending there! 

But I liked that Hubbards were finally happy and that Randi is "may be", and most importantly, that ZACH got his happy ending I so longed for.

I had pretty much given up the show once Zach left at the end of 2009, but watched once in a while, and there was always hope that Zach will return some day.  Now it is really OVER!  I think right now, I am just feeling very sad and somewhat numb. The reality is going to hit me hard come noon time on Monday. 

Mary, I am with you in "I WILL NOT WATCH THE CHEW EVER"!

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
And now it is OVER, at least for the TV  

30 or so years ago, the million dollar question was "WHO SHOT J R?" until Dallas came back for the following season.  Now, we got "WHO DID J R SHOOT?" (not to mention, WHO is the second patient that David was holding?) until the show comes back online, IF it comes back online!  These past few days we kept thinking Joonyer was going shoot himself, and today, we saw him point the gun at Marissa and then Erica running past?  Yeah, that's a cliffhanger alright!  Luckily for whoever got shot, he/she has Dr. Demented right there to perform yet another miracle, not to mention JakeASS, Grief, his sister, Angie, Frankie, Joe, yeah, half the people in the room are doctors, LOL. 

ThadeASS playing "tough love" with Joonyer these past few weeks was pathetic, as he could not even see how far Joonyer had fallen.  And then he walked away at the airport too, someone who he claimed to love like a son!  UGH, I dislike him more now than before!

And JackASS is no Rhett Butler, so I did not enjoy the "frankly my dear" ending there! 

But I liked that Hubbards were finally happy and that Randi is "may be", and most importantly, that ZACH got his happy ending I so longed for.

I had pretty much given up the show once Zach left at the end of 2009, but watched once in a while, and there was always hope that Zach will return some day.  Now it is really OVER!  I think right now, I am just feeling very sad and somewhat numb. The reality is going to hit me hard come noon time on Monday. 

Mary, I am with you in "I WILL NOT WATCH THE CHEW EVER"!

Searose,I hope The STUPID CHEW BOMBS,as i am sure it will.

Your SO right about JackASS is no Rhett Butler.I laughed when he said that line.Your just getting it NOW Jack that Erica NEVER wanted to marry YOU? Erice would of been much better off w/Caleb.He wasn;t on last show but he was for that one show so have to take the crumbs they threw me and be happy for that i guess.lol.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.