Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Just have to gush over TK's captivating performance today!  He was so spot on in his portrayal of desperation & anguish & it was a breathtaking ride!  I always know TK will never disappoint, but some days he just brings it with his solid gold game & this was it.  Loved his smackdown to Erica & setting her straight, loved him manhandling Jake & making him look pathetic, loved him taking a dive to the floor & once again showing off his great stuntman skills- how hawt was that?  Not even to mention the take no prisoners, in charge kick-ass Zach is back!  I really think this was his show & he is just giving us everything.   Bravo TK!     I can't wait for the rest of his great story! 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 

It was a great performance.  And.... ohhhhh, pooooor baby, Erica, wasn't happy with the way Zach spoke to her.  Waaah, waaahhh, waaahhhh....  And am I the only one who believes Crystal has earned what she's getting?

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Today is the first time in a long time that I am anxiously waiting to see the show tonight!!  I can't wait!!

I knew TK would be wonderful in these scenes, and yesterday was only the beginning.  We are in for a much bigger ride in the days to come.

And as badly as I do feel for Krystal . . . I was loving every minute of her being called out yesterday.  I just hate that it had to come from TAD of all freakin' people.  Selfrighteous hypocrite!!

June
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Hey Sharon he kicked ass again today!!! Love the mahn and all he does

Ande
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
TK is DA MAHN!!!!! There's nothing hawter than Zach holding a gun... or a broomstick, cellphone, or anydamnthing. LOL

Thanks Fil!
kj44

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 
but the best will be when Zach is holding Kendall - that can't come too soon!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I hate this Zach/Josh storyline, not because it is dark, but because the story has essentially played out in very few episodes.
Since I started watching AMC, Zach has had only 1 close male friend: Josh. Zach trusts no one besides Kendall, yet he learned to trust and lean on Josh and frankly the Zach/Josh relationship was a lot closer than the Kendall/ Josh one. I have no problem with the writers deciding to explode their relationship but then show it to me. Let their anger and the depth of the betrayal play out on screen. Don't show me everyone else's reaction when all I want to see is Zach and Josh confronting each other. The perfunctory nature of this storyline imo is offensive. If the writers want me to buy into this storyline then give me a chance, don't totally change character's behavior in 1 episode. Obviously I will have to hope for a ghostly confrontation. That said regardless of who is writing AMC I love watching TK's performances. The moment today when Zach worried about whether Kendall would see him or the man that killed her brother was heartbreaking.

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

ITA with Susa. I really appreciated Josh's supportive relationship with Zach back when Zach really needed someone to lean on. Kendall  wasn't much there for Zach or newborn Ian when she was so wrapped up in Spike's problems. At Cambias,too, Josh was Zach's main man. He called him "brother". Changing Josh's character so abruptly is just another  example of the writer's bad judgement (IMO), following the equally bad "K/Ai ONS" and the "Z sperm donation" fiascos. I don't think TPTB  realize that the actors have developed REAL (to us at least) and reliable people who just WOULD NOT DO certain things, and should not be called upon to go against what they have built into their characters for so long. The reality of a character is what makes him /her so dear to the viewer and keeps us coming back every day. Not that I will stop watching......I'm addicted now to Thorsten and to Zach and can't abandon them, no matter what,  but I do strongly resent it when the writers  betray them. Sorry I ranted so long, but this is a very sore spot for me.
susa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks for ranting pah, ITA
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.