Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 

Click to enlarge. (g)

This interview is from the new (09/13/11) issue of SOW that I also picked up today. I also got SOD, and there's a small pic of TK on the cover, plus he is quoted (sounds like from the same interview as above) in the AMC preview. I'll put that in the spoilers folder after I scan it.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

WOW, thanks Kathy!  TK has such a great sense of humor.  I am glad he addressed Dixie's perfect haircut, it has been bugging me this whole time, LOL.  The Rabid One would get into a fist fight with Zach, who has barely recovered from near death, and is still in discomfort and walking with a cane?  Yes, I guess The Rabid One would.  All I hope is that Zach gave him all the beating that he should have these past seven years, and then some!  That would be SO satisfying, that would be such a dream-come-true!  What am I saying, this is AMC, I should not hope/dream!

I am glad the beard has come off, but to tell you the truth, the beard does make Zach look mighty powerful, almost threateningly powerful! 

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

I am glad the beard has come off, but to tell you the truth, the beard does make Zach look mighty powerful, almost threateningly powerful! 

I know! Very male, very primal and wild and untamed.

Beard is gone, pinstripes are back, but I'm fond of the latter too. (g).

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Love his interviews they always have some humor. 

How cute that he let his girls shave him.  The man has guts.     Would LOVE to see that video.

Thanks Kathy
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thank you Kathy - Peggy

Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks for posting, Kathy....great interview!!  
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Another hilariously wonderful TK interview!  His quick, brilliant wit never disappoints!  How I'd love to see that video of McKenna and Marlowe shaving that beard!
Thanks for posting the article, Kathy!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

WOW, thanks Kathy!  TK has such a great sense of humor.  I am glad he addressed Dixie's perfect haircut, it has been bugging me this whole time, LOL.  The Rabid One would get into a fist fight with Zach, who has barely recovered from near death, and is still in discomfort and walking with a cane?  Yes, I guess The Rabid One would.  All I hope is that Zach gave him all the beating that he should have these past seven years, and then some!  That would be SO satisfying, that would be such a dream-come-true!  What am I saying, this is AMC, I should not hope/dream!

Everything is threateningly powerful about Zach...he can leave his beard or he can have his beard....I love to read what you say about the "RABID ONE" you make me laugh...
paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Kathy thanks for posting...I hope now that the show "MAYnot" be around  you will keep slipping stuff to us.  Gosh Im going to miss Zach...and TK...sounds like his life is great at the moment...I Pray it stays that way...for he and his loved ones..
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.